Happy International Womens' Day from the IDF

YEEEAH. Liberal American Women are spoiled and stupid. Heres a Happy International Womens' Day to the BAD ASS BITCHES of the Israeli Defense Force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUpVAwiJ18E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hat libtard women as much as the next guy, but making women fight for you is pretty scummy to be honest

>fight for you
they fight for their nation which they love like any israeli. how can you say your nation is egalitarian if if does not support equal right and equal treatment for men and women ?.
our women are no less patriotic and have no less love for the country and desire to keep is safe then the man and have fought and died on the battlefield even before the country was officially founded .

this. Fucking jews will do anything

Israeli yid women are all really ugly
like some sort of bleached currymuncher

>ywn be Jewish
>ywn have a patriotic Jewish girlfriend
Feels bad, man.

its one thing to allow women to join the military, its another thing to draft them. Not to mention how ineffective females are compared to men in the military.

why is the idea of women having equal right, receiving equal treatment and having equal responsibilities so outlandish to you people ?.
its like non of today's western countries have the level of feminism we had 100 years ago.

Israel has essentially been in a state of war since 1948 because they have colonized and ethnically cleansed land they haven't controlled for 2000 years. It is a luxury to not train your women to fight.

THIS.

of course they should be drafter, either everyone is drafter or no one is, otherwise you have inequality where one sex has to serve in the army and the other does now.
other then that the military finds easy roles for or lets go of people who are not well suited to military life, both men and women.
the IDF is deeply ingrained in our culture and the vast majority of women want to serve .

>ineffective females are compared to men in the military.
that's bullshit ,while i would take a man over a woman for most roles, in my experience the difference is tiny most of the time and women perform their duties perfectly fine.

HELLL YESSSS!

I only see one woman in this image.

based bibi is only 'the woman' in his marriage ,his wife is known for being a huge bitch and giving him extreme pussywhipping.
some say she's the real PM of israel behind the scenes .

CAN YOU HANDLE THESE CHICKS!?!?!??
What I love about these women is that they are hot AND they will fucking blast your ass

If we gassed all diaspora jews how would you feel?

>they will fucking blast your ass
these and
are POGs, either office workers,technicians or instructors that do occasional guard duty.

bad, there's some really good people in the jewish diaspora and taglit program (goyim jews coming to visit israel accompanied by soldiers) provides a lot of spoiled slutty fuck material for IDF soldiers . but not worse then if you gassed any country like france or mexico or something.
my national identity is israeli and i dont identify with these poeple.

How about a compromise? What if we coordinate with you guys to deport the "good" ones to Israel and gassed the rest?

Slightly relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=LUpVAwiJ18E

sound perfectly reasonable to me .but i dont think they're your problem, the culture\system that allowed those of them with political ideologies that are harmful to you to gain power is your problem and as long as it is not fixed you will suffer.

this, you say that like its a bad thin but sun tsu would be proud of us having isis\asad fight our war.

pic related is an israeli deputy battalion commander, now she CAN 'blast your ass'.