Will Elon Musk and Trump save us with tunnels?

Will Elon Musk and Trump save us with tunnels?

elon musk is a globalist

elon musk will jew us

Yes, on mars.

a

Elon Musk is only cozying up to Trump so his 2017+ budget doesn't cut subsidies to his newly bought failed Sun Systems and destroy Tesla.

I really like tunnels

Musk will dig to breach the heavens

whatcha gonna do about it faggot

Good looking boring there OP

Why don't we shoot all our trash into the sun?

We could have a clean environment without sacrificing jobs/industry.

Zion when?

yes

No profit.

Because losing all that mass from Earth would fuck up the moon's orbit around us and ours around the sun.

why dont we just shoot humans to every rock in the solar system and achieve our destiny as a spacefaring species desu

globalism wouldnt be too bad if we killed all none-whites

If you can't think of a way to make profit off of sending rockets full of shit flying into the sun, I feel sorry for you.

>Tunnel boring machines are fabulous things that exist
>still no road replacing machines though
>just a bunch of fucking slackers slapping their dicks together for 12 months/mile of road

Nobody gives a fuck. Profit means lot of people gives a fuck about it, nobody does. If you can't see how profit works, it's no wonder your shitty island is still shitty. No 51st state for you, shitskin.

Elon has realized there's no time to escape to Mars. So he's switching to tunnels just like the US government has been doing for decades in order to secure themselves from the disastrous effects of the pending pole shift. Not for public use.

Fun fact: the Earth gains a couple hundred tons of space dust every day.

electric self driving space tunnels

That's pretty cool 2bh.

>Nobody gives a fuck. Profit means lot of people gives a fuck about it, nobody does.
Profit comes from giving people a reason to buy into your shit. If they don't care now, give them a reason to. Doesn't even need to be a good one.

So what happens when there's an earthquake and the tunnel shifts by a centimeter and the pod clips the wall at a gorillion mph?

>why dont we just burn trillions of dollars a year destroying garbage

jet fuel isnt cheap my guy

A: Jet fuel won't get you to the sun
B: Fuel is like the cheapest part of space flight

thanks dr. space

my point is it's expensive

elon's autism will try to patent the subterren that was patented 60 years ago and will be granted the patent.

This will revolutionize the world of transportation and all new cities will be built under ground.

humans in 300 years will have no eyes.

Elon is known for releasing his patents though.

>Why don't we shoot all our trash into the sun?
Because its actually very difficult to shoot things into the sun from Earth.
Physics and all.

there are machines that chew up old asphalt, melt it, and then lays it back down as fresh pavement.

a truck made in canada can fill potholes with out the single operator ever getting out of his driver seat.

unions and lobbying keep road paving inefficient to keep their people employed.

fpbp

>Elon Musk and Trump

non sequitur / 10