Feminist Rebound

Feminists are slowly rebounding into the dating pool.

Let's be real. The only way to disable them is to dick them down. They're asking for it.

So who's going to cash in on this? Take one for the team.

Praise Kek

Charge your fucking phone.

she took this picture and wrote out this description, looked at them both and decided this was a good way to sell herself to others.

just think about that.

I always find overly negative profiles to be very telling.

I made a profile on OkCupid and I made sure to not have anything even remotely negative. I got so annoyed by the constant profiles loaded with "do NOT message me if blah blah blah", so I just list things I like and am looking for, with jokes. I currently have received over 1000 likes.

That being said, I don't want any rape charges so I won't be dicking any feminists any time soon.

fpbp

Why is it that retards always take screenshots with under 15% battery?

Well boys, I guess I will have to bite the bullet then. Wish me luck.

profiles that complain about hooking up or nudes are the easiest ones to open. this girl is a beast though.

man i dont know what triggers me more the fact her phone is not charged or the fact shes fat

Yeah if you threw her off a building she would definitely rebound (bounce because she's fat as fuck).

She has a cute face desu

hahahaahaaaa

>cute af
>fat girl
heh

Truth in simplicity.

She is cute tho

I'd unironically date her if she toned it down with all the feminazi shit (which is just a defense mechanism anyway; once she got a good dicking she would drop that shit in a heartbeat)

>over emotional
Even if I totally ignore everything else, that's an instant no for me, senpai.

This. Also, stop using (((Verizon)))

>constant headache
Probably the obesity, sweetie

>i hate sports
yeah we can tell

That's literally all women though. Even the ones that try to play this calm, strong demeanour will go to pieces if things aren't going their way during their monthly period.

>i dont like sports
REEEEEEEEAALLLYYYY????

I used to run into these kind of profiles all the time on okcupid

But then, they started with their questions relating to Trump, and after answering them, they disappeared.

Now I've got a bunch of Conservative ladies showing up in my feed instead

I like these kinds of jokes.