AMERICA YES!

America has grown so tolerant of races lately, promoting interracial relationships and showing how powerful women are by having them in control of their hapless white male life partner.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGKRLLtVB6U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtVlTLhsWsM
youtube.com/watch?v=3I11BQ6dMp4
youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that thumbnail

I've been watching propaganda crap like these for years, but these jews never seize to surprise me

>doesn't have comments or rating on
That's enough 7up for me

>literal scene before it is of white husband cheating on his wife. Yeah, black people are really the problem here.

Please don't give 7-up attention for this. Don't take this b8 faggots.

It's pozzed. We know it's (((them))). Don't be fucking stupid. Don't take this b8. White women are not (NOT) worth your anger. Don't call for a boycott of the shitty soda you never drink, it's what they fucking want, it's what thier marketing team planned, don't give in to them, don't make a big deal of this b8.

What flag is that? Where are you from user

the disproportional amount of interracial couples in all tv advertising is absurd
what a fucking joke lol pandering so hard

>seize to surprise me

The word you are looking for is "cease".

B L A N D A U P P

black people aren't the problem, (((they))) are

>normalizing fornication
>normalizing mudsharking

they just talk about it like if it was nothing

And why is this bad?

>that white woman footpussy

Thank you based marketing jews.

"This is what Feminism looks like" - Emma Watson

>GO ON DISCUSSION TAB ON CHANNEL AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL
GO ON DISCUSSION TAB ON CHANNEL AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL

>Comments are disabled
>Like/Dislike is gone too

Huh.

This.

No, the problem is that this isn't realistic. If it was, the much more likely scenario would be the woman getting violently raped by 10-20 niggers.

>swn look at a white boi like that

Literal scene before it is white husband lying to his wife to go and party.

Scene in question shows slut wife trying to fuck famous rapper in front of her husband who is sitting like a woman on another man's lap.

(((they))) want you to be outraged. (((they))) want you to call yourself """alt-right""". (((they))) want to advertise this on Colbert and have it become the new feminist meme drink, because no one likes shitty 7u[, especially compared to crisp, delicious and uncucked Sprite.

Just drink Sprite if you want a shitty soda. Don't be a fucking idiot and take their b8.

Don't care about any of (((their))) shit anymore
I have given up on completely relationships
Marriage wouldn't be wise for a guy like me, being that i have been set to inherit a small fortune of 5 mil and 2k acres of the most arable land in the world (Red river valley). White women made their bed. Besides, prostitution is set to be legal nation wide in 10 years or less.

what the heck this shit pronounce "seven up" and not "sept up", i was living in darkness wow atleast thx propaganda

This was my thought. This seems too obvious to be anything but some kind of rage-driven viral marketing stunt.

>Just Drink Spite

I MEANT

>Drinking Sprite

youtube.com/watch?v=NtVlTLhsWsM

w-what do you think her feet smell like user...?

saw this ad right when it was first released and searched for it on youtube immediately and it only had like 800 views with 5 comments and all were Sup Forums tier. must have been many more comments since that caused them to disable the comments and dislike feature.

>america
duuuuuuuhhhhh

It's all symbolic. The husband is staring his future self in the face (the tough white guy whose lap he is sat on) after he kills the two on the left for cucking him. Clearly this is a call to action from the people of 7-Up.

>that thumbnail
Jesus Christ, America. Take back control of your country.

I was being ironic. The point was that it's not a popular brand, and this is intentionally meant to provoke white men towards anger, so that we could be mocked for shekels.

Who actually cares women are fucking retarded and I hope this just encourages more of them to get killed by niggers in some slum area.

Like why do they do this shit? Why? All they are doing is stirring racial hatred. It's not funny, it's not edgy; it's malicious.

At the end of that day we still have control of you

>(((America))) has grown so tollerant

Yes Goyim, they are doing it by freewill....

what the fuck am i looking at?

this dude brought his gf to a game and she paid more attention to some random nig she was sitting next to than her bf? this cuck just let this and whatever happened after the game happen?

please tell me they all went together and were just friends and she is with neither

christ this country is fucked

Could just be a group of three friends? I mean, shes holding onto both of them. Who knows.

this is the merchants' doing

I saw this commercial, serves me right for watching tv I guess

Lol i just saw this commercial fpr the pic and couldn't believe the Jew propaganda.

>German commercials

>Sprite
youtube.com/watch?v=3I11BQ6dMp4

boycott 7'up

literally already posted

Bump. I saw this yesterday. I'm totally down with genocide after this past year. This stuff has to stop. They Jews must be destroyed and a white homeland created once the brain tumor has been removed.

>ratings and comments disabled

every fucking time
why can't the kikes handle criticism?

Bump to get more anons pissed.

Should I just go gay or something I cant find a decent girl.

It's b8, don't take it bros.

Which is bait?
>me
>OP
Because the commercial is infuriating and I honestly want whites to rise up and genocide everyone else.

Never, ever going to happen. White people are finished
Our grandfathers made certain of that

Look at the necks of the giraffes.

This is some brainwashing shit, not an advert, it was made for one intention.

Imagine the jew cuck on the marketing team coming up with this shit. Every single detail in this ad is intentional.

>lets pick cucky looking white guy specifically to play the wimpy husband
>give him blonde wife
>make sure the wife sits suggestively on a black guy while flirting with him
>make sure the husband sits like a wimpy bitch with closed legs as if he has no balls or cock and hands in lap with closed beta posture
>make the black guy be a cool rich alpha rapper sitting with a relaxed open posture while manspreading and flirting with the cuck's (who is also placed in the corner) wife
>also title the ad "mix it up". no obvious implication there or anything

Pic related
Your afraid of hard work or your imagination to weak user. Go bigger. The truth is on our side.

That's not even the most blatant symbolism in this video.

Just look at the giraffes in the initial picture.

they declared war on us first retard, Hitler chose the japs over us

What's crazy, is think of how many white men made this? Camera men, audio, technician, digital after effect, music, hiring actors, making all the items, shipping all this shit and so on.

At the end of it, how do any of these people have self respect?

I was just accepted into law school anons. Im going to infiltrate and destroy the people that let this happen. I'll give it my all.
>you do the same what ever walk of life
>fight back
>some openly
>some covertly
>we need to advance on all fronts.

didnt even really notice that. saw them and at first though they might be subliminal messages of penis, which they are but i just realized the left side has an erect one and the right is soft and cant get it up

this shit is seriously fucked

They want you to take this b8 and get butthurt and cause a ruckus. They want to talk about le alt-right nazis don't like our innocent, quirky (yet subversive) ad. They want you to meme impulsively and get your rage shekels.

Don't take (((their))) b8. Their profits are dying and they are desperate. I know your rage, brother. I know it bigly. But don't let them win battles like this.

Don't sperg over this. Let them see what happens when the Saxon begins to hate: youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI

that's basically all the alt-right is. demoralization propaganda directed at social conservatives and white nationalists

We need to meme this up and set the narrative about it. It's literally proof of everything Sup Forums is saying.

I think half of pol likes it...

Precisely.

Doesn't matter, they did what they did. (((America))) winning the war cemented our fate. We were born to watch our race and culture die.

You sound like a shill: just in case and for the benefit of other anons

I'm not speeding out. This just adds to the collection of reasons I will one day destroy these people without mercy. I'll remember these things and labor away until one day I can openly put my boot on their neck and push down.
>calm, cool, and collected

The two whites have a ring on. Nigger must be the bull

It's not about sperging out it's about bringing people's attention to this shit because it proves what Sup Forums is saying. Just don't hate black people for it, you don't even have to mention Jews but it's blatantly obvious that media is colluding to emasculate white men and this ad is proof. Talk about this shit and more people will notice it.

You obvisouly haven't watched the commercial.
>it's completely clear the white dude is a cuck.

>7KEK
Make it a thing lads

can link please?

how is that blatant cuck propaganda even legal

Isnt there some consumers complain service where you can complain and shutb down this shit?

He's a shill. Get this shit trending on twitter, make normie Trump supporters start to notice it. Call them out for their creepy and disturbing forced fetishisation of black men too.

Dont worry. Im in the process of starting a company and will make sure to do the exact opposite of these advertisements. Will subtly promote white families and the white male as strong rather than shit like this commercial. If anyone is portrayed as weak it wont be the usual suspects.

Their marketing department literally talked about us when they came up with this ad. If you bros are willing to play into that w/e. When I get called a shill for warning people about how corporate b8 works, I just take a step back. Good luck anons.

The problem is the more it's talked about, the more white women love it. We can't win.

Lazy

Who is this semen demon?

for the millionth time, Hitler was allied with Muslims, and spoke glowingly of Islam multiple times. None of your rationalizations can change that fact

>7

>t. 7up marketing department

"Be sure to talk about how you identify as altright goyi-... I mean user.... Yea we'll talk about 7up too and how bad they are. The shills will hate that lol".

Ok. I'm done.

It's like they're not even trying anymore.

Does it really matter? I don't care about 7UPs profit margins. And this honestly seems like some occult brainwash shit rather than anything else

t. Shill

:3

Idk user. Some chick on a bed.
>want to have more like this??
Then save the white race

it's so malevolent and retarded that 99% of people wouldn't believe it.

>tfw both interracial and feet fetish

Based 7UP

>Do a few years in the infantry
>Get Ironpilled
>Get out and start using GI Bill
>Going to school for education

I can't wait to start teaching and unfuck some people's minds.

There also weren't any Muslims in Europe. Do you really think the Nazis would have been moronic enough to let millions of violent Semites into Europe?

>seems like some occult brainwash shit

Read some Evola pls user. It quite literally is occult warfare.

>Yes goy, hate Muslims, start wars with Muslims for the expansion of Israel.
Most of you are so blue pilled it's painful

Does it fucking matter if a company that's already huge gets some more shekels from more advertising? No it doesn't. What matters is that people start to notice this shit more and more.

That's why I'm imploring you to take back control. I don't need this level of betamax cuckoldry in my already-shit island.

Eh kinda shit compared to last girl, sorry I'm phone posting. Here is a better one
>save the white race.

Yes, this is a problem because if you call it out and focus on it, it does two things: Makes blacks more taboo while putting them on a pedestal and also makes white men look insecure.

This is why the black fetish exists, along with most sports. They want interracial

It's happening in the UK too. Seems to have increased 10 fold over the last few years. Not sure what they're playing at.

Kill all Jews, blockade the Middle East, repopulate with whites.

Dude we've owned you for over 100 years, you're still corrupt as shit, barely speak English, and lack basic infrastructure

My brother.

This is subconsciously supposed to influence young girls. Children learn more about the world through adverts then adults do.

Yeah, I'm sure that Lebanese poster really loves Israel a whole lot.