How does Sup Forums feel about the Big Bad Rubin Sandwich? Is he /ourguy/?

How does Sup Forums feel about the Big Bad Rubin Sandwich? Is he /ourguy/?

Don't you mean /ourgay/?

He's /myguy/.

His show is based.

No. Not really.

(((rubin)))

This.

Even if I ever disagree with him, Rubin so far has been all about doing something cause it makes sense, and explaining why things are shit.

He's logical, unlike all the libtards who masturbate about "logic" when they really mean selectively choosing arguments and calling their opponents idiots.

Faggot jew that is terrified of being thrown off buildings.

I like Rubens but that guy looks kind of like a homo.

One gay pedophile Jew did enough damage to Sup Forums we don't need another.

weird voice, weird to watch him talk, mouth is weirdly wide. his show's not bad.

"damage"
lol

Strangely this

Rubin's alright.

You know not all people with jewish parents want to destroy western civilisation.

Enough with the trendy anti-semitism on Sup Forums. Just judge people based on what they say and how they act.

He's tolerable as a commentator but his show is great. I get frustrated how he'll talk to Lauren Southern or Molymeme and agree with basically Sup Forums-tier ideas while still sitting back the whole election going "oh geez oh man, this whole thing is crazy I dunno about this Trump guy".

Though he does live in California so I understand he's basically under threat of violence.

Sorry, we cant take chances like that. All must be expelled.

This. Don't really like him, but I'm glad he took the red pill.

I honestly can't even watch TYT for a second. They just flip out and swear at stupid shit now. They had a meltdown after Trump.

He's not /ourguy/ but he is tolerable. He's kinda like Joe Rogan in a way.

(((the post)))

I'm pretty sure Dennis Praeger paid him a fat wad of cash (or dick) to start shilling PraegerU on youtube.

Rubin took a pretty hard turn from TYT progressive meme to "classical liberal"/center-right Rubin Report guy.

That being said, I like the guy. He has some pretty good guests on. His Larry Elder episodes are really good watches and I think Larry redpilled him pretty hard.

oh shit

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH CHEN??

Sometimes he has interesting guests, but pretty much every interview is incredibly bland. Rubin himself is a pussy faggot who will never delve deeper than "muh regressive left" and "muh free speech" which is all just marketing to make himself seem like some kind of rebel freedom fighter. Reality: he is a centrist who will watch the West burn with a confused grin. And, ultimately, he will not care, because he is a jew with revolutionary, parasitic instincts.

He always seemed at odds with TYT panel.

Hes a good man

He seems like a good guy trying to be optimistic in the face of insanity.

i like him
(no homo)

/ourguy/ = corporate meme

Rubin mentions quite often that the first Elder interview really redpilled him.

Rubin is rad

That was one of his best interviews

>gay jew
>/ourguy/
Remember how well that worked out the last time?

>You know not all people with jewish parents want to destroy western civilisation.
Yeah?

Name one Jew in a position of power/authority/influence/control that isn't anti-White in at least one regard.

this he says his interview with Elder changed his worldview and that he has moved more conservative/libertarian in recent years.

(((Rubin))) + (((Ben Shapiro))) + (((Milo))) + (((Drudge))) + (((Breitbart)))

how did the alt-right get so many wonderful allies

we have so many allies

>jews own the media
>get suspicious when I tiny minority of them actually agree with us.

Rubin is owned and run by Larry King to make money off of the anti-progressives.

If you understand that he's not bad at his actual job.

Yes, Bruben is definitely ourguy.
*sips semen*

Holy fuck, Larry King is still alive?

he's a gay jew libertarian.

If he's not willing to say niggers are stupid, he's not talking about reality.

Because niggers really are stupid, and its something everyone who interacts with them knows (including niggers). Any guy who wants to be a brave troofteller and all that shit, and can't even say what every fucking person on the planet knew from 10,000BC to 1968AD is a worthless shill.

no

And are you any better than these niggers, i mean you seem like an angry dude. Maybe you suck just as much. Maybe the lady doth protest too much hmm?

Andrew Brietbart
Ben Shapiro

Nice try shlomo!

see
>gay jew libertarian
>gay
>jew
>JEW

Automatic NO.

Andrew Breitbart. Check and mate.

he's pretty reasonable on most issues. his willingness to actually engage conservatives in civil discourse makes him much more palatable. he will agree to disagree and not continue arguing or hold it against the person he is talking to. he is basically a centrist which is good if you want to get along with people but it doesn't actually solve any problems. his sort of ideology only maintains the status quo.

Forehead is disturbingly large

He's fine. He's a leftist but he's open minded and allows his guests to explain their viewpoints without chimpouts or ad hominems. Like his show.