edgiest thing in the universe

Depends on your definition of god

a phase that all intelligent people eventually pass

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Fpbp.

Don't worry young edge lord
Soon you will be old enough to tell your parents
No Mummy, I will not go to church
I will stay at home and eat my tendies

Its for degenerate reddit faggots.

I see you one christcuck smuggy with another

Atheists who respect others' beliefs and acknowledge that atheism is merely a lack of belief, not no belief = cool with me

Nihilist fedora tippers such as the one in s picture who scream "MUH SCIENCE", "MUH EVOLUTION", and "MUH RICHARD DAWKINS" every waking moment of every single day = go fuck yourselves.

There's no proof to either side of the argument.

Delete this.

I don't believe in God but I think we need Buddhism and Christianity to flourish so that we can crush Islam.

>Nihilist fedora tippers
>nihilist

no just no

>How does Sup Forums feel about atheism?

The third worst religion behind Islam and Judaism

Kek

You mean to tell me a good portion of them don't love to scream how meaningless all of our lives are?

>Theism = a belief in a god or gods
>A_ = a prefix used to discribe a lack of something

>Athiesm = a lack of belief in a god or gods

Therefore meaning athiesm isn't a religion, it's a lack of a religion

religions don't necessarily have to be theistic.
there are atheistic religions:
>some sects of buddhism
>raelism
>scientology
>atheism
>humanism
>jainism
etc

Athiesm isn't a religion by definition

You can't say something like athiesm is an atheistic religion, that's like saying a landwhale is attractive

Yes it is. It's the religion where their god is their smug sense of superiority. Their god is their own asshole.

what definition of religion are you operating under?

in america, at least:
>atheism has religious monuments infront of courthouses, detailing a statement of faith
>atheist churches
>atheist military chaplains
>atheist ministers
etc

nah most are just edgy as fuck atheism, agnostic and nihilism are all separate things

pretty sure if you called a fedora tipper a spook they would think you just called them a nigger

Boring.
"I don't believe in anything."
How imaginative...

Incredibly stupid.

Completely populated by faggot crybabies who get triggered and start shitting out lawsuits every time they see a cross on the side of the road where some faggot kid died

>atheism
>edgy
Are the Christians here really that sheltered?

God doesn't exist but the church is vastly preferable to liberal degeneracy.

How edgy do you have to be to desecrate someone's memorial that happens to have religious paraphernalia on it just because of your fucktarded beliefs?

i grew up in a christian-but-not-pushy household. when i was an edgy teenager i decided that i wanted to be an atheist. i learned that religion "starts a lot of wars" so didnt want to associate with any of them, and also thought that the idea of a single being creating everything by itself was farfetch'd.

It wasn't until I was around 20 that I realized that religion probably shouldn't be taken so literally or seriously. every religion is just some sort of philosophy to help you guide your life.

"love thy neighbour" - jesus

"allah knows when you are lying to yourself" - islam

"if you go back to the past, take a lesson back with you" - buddha

in the end, no philosophy has any objective answer to why we're here, how we got here, etc, but certainly helps give us a lot of tools to let us live our own happy and prosperous lives.

when something happens to me, the athiest part of me knows that we're just a bunch of nerds on a flying space ball, and nothing matters or ever will, but the religious part of me tries to find a reason as to why that would happen, try to learn a lesson from it and use it to strengthen myself for future hurdles.

reminder that there is only one true god and he wants us to reclaim the holy land

They're about as insufferable as the people that uncomfortably talk to you about any religion, really.

Nihilism is mostly "you'll never know the answer so who the fuck cares about the question". However there's a portion of edgy fags that will throw the "durr meaningless life" shit around because they can't help but be attention whores

Religion may include theism, but they are not coterminous.
Religion:
>the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

A Communist with some "Dialectic" being the driving force toward the "End of History" sure falls into that category. Nontheistic religions include some strains of Jainism, Buddhism,Taosim, and Hinduism.