Ever notice white women hate asian women with a burning passion? Why is that?

Ever notice white women hate asian women with a burning passion? Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vqCCI1ZF7o
instagram.com/altynbekova_20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like something you just made up.

Maybe asian women don't have giant beef curtains like white women do?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIBIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! IS SHE STILL ALIVE!!! SOMEONE HELP HER ALREADY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have no idea what ever happened to her. I wish one of these german fags would at least scrounge us up a FB page or something from her!

>one of these german fags
Forget them already. They're gone. Ende. Aus.
BIBI SEARCH PARTY, WHEN??? QUICK!! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! WE'GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!

She's probably pregnant by some palestinian shithead. Take a trip to Germany and find out for us if she's tainted yet, SwissBro!

The hell I will do.
>going to Germany.
just. Can't we send in some robots? Or drones? Or something? Burger! You got the drones! Inform Rammstein already! DO SOMETHING!! FOR BIBI!!!

They are so beautiful and loyal to their family and yes they do want you working and providing. But when you come home after a successful hunt Asian women are there to please you.

Amen. And no they don't. Micronminnienspidernmonkeynwithna velvet glove. They are made for white man. We really love you gooks and I use that as a pet name.

Come on cheese eater, Germany is right next door to you!

It's because white women are cows.

They is what is happening to your European women. Stand up for then For God's sake!

no post this thread nemore

Literally the first time I've ever heard this. And I've hung around a lot of white women.

Are we just abandoning the white women then?

I wonder why...

>middle aged women talking about young women
notice how that one woman even cites a dead woman and a woman much older than her as beauties

Older women hate and envy younger, more attractive women

Don't women hate pretty much all other women with a passion?

this seems unfair to east asians. A lotof pacific islanders are cool, but def fatties

youtube.com/watch?v=6vqCCI1ZF7o

I'd love to see those same cunts responses if someone posted compilation of men saying those things about her.

Also 8/8 would make a g8 m8

HA I love that one.

She is so beautiful. It is amazing how much hate she still gets.

This is her Instagram.

instagram.com/altynbekova_20/

Oddly enough, I've noticed this too, When I was in high school, white guys would say racist stuff to be edgy.

After high school, about 90% of the racist stuff I've heard was white women bitching about Asian women in one context or another.

OP is probably trying to start yellow fever posters against race purists, but the observation isn't really inaccurate.

women hate all other women end of story