If you were born before Christianity developed and spread you go to hell or purgatory

>If you were born before Christianity developed and spread you go to hell or purgatory
>Animals don't get to go to heaven
Christfags explain yourselves.

no ide where you got that first stuff from, it's wrong.
as for the second, animals don't have a soul, so obviously, they will not enter heaven...

>Animals don't get to go to heaven
>a niggerless heaven
sounds good to me

>born before Christianity developed and spread
That's just a few thousands people though
No big deal.
Well it's not heaven if you can't fuck dogs.

Tough shit.
I guess God is like sovereign or something... really makes the tendons tingle.

>obligatory A FUCKING LEAF
good news for you then, if you enjoy fucking dogs, you may continue to do so for all eternity for heaven is not where you'll go to

>they will not enter heaven
Well thats kinda fucked up
Think of the puppers now damned to hell or eternal black nothingness
>That's just a few thousands people though
>No big deal.
So you don't care that the brilliant philosophers and scientists of Rome and Greece are in hell?
I thought God judged fairly though?

Well I guess he does. How would that be unfair?

>no swans in heaven
>no fuckdogs either

How can they be Christians if it hadn't even been developed or spread to the area? Its unfair because they never even got the chance.

Romans 2:
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
so if you live more or less according to what God deems right, they may still enter heaven.

>So you don't care that the brilliant philosophers and scientists of Rome and Greece are in hell?
No, at least they have dogs.

From a comedian cant remember who,
Person:...so if i dont accept Christ i go to hell?
Priest:Yes.
Person:What about all the people before who didnt know about Christianity, will they go too? Preist: No you are exempt if you don't know about Christ.
Person: Then why did you tell me.

We ate the apple and became "like gods knowing good and evil"

animals don't know good or evil, they just are.

Heaven is not some place in the future, its here and now, you just have to access it. Eternity has nothing to do with time, its outside time.

The bible says good people who weren't christian because they had not heard the word of god still go to heaven

dumbass

>so if you live more or less according to what God deems right, they may still enter heaven
Oh okay that sounds good.
>live a sin free life while working hard to live by Gods rule
>get to heaven
>no doggos there
>mfw

>go to hell or purgatory
No chance of purgatory for pagans, it's straight to the first circle (if not worse) of hell with them.

Ecclesiastes
16And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. 17I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work. 18I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. 19For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. 20All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. 21Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? 22Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

So why does Euclid (or whomstever) deserve to burn in hell fire according to you?

How can the Lion lay down with the sheep if animals don'tgo to heaven?

Why bother having Hell?

How can any human ever be evil enough to truly deserve Hell?

And no don't give me that "God works in mysterious ways/is beyond understanding" crap.

There may be a God but a benevolent and all powerful God would not allow Hell to exist.

Taking Christian dogma at face value, God is the most evil entity in the Universe and demands the same kind of egocentric penance that Moloch demanded.

Christianity is just contorted fanfiction of judaism. There is no solid ground for the merits of it other than being contrarian to the modern degenerate left.

God may be real, but the Holy Bible slanders that God.

/thread

Then why the fuck would you ever spread the word of God? Why curse communities with evangelism?

The moral thing to do then would be to hide the word of God so God has to fall on the default meritocracy for admittance rather than the "saved by grace" ego stroke copout.

to be honest, I never quite understood that.
I mean, I get telling actually bad people, but the others? maybe their chances increase, but if they themselves don't ask you about it, theoretically, not saying anything at all is the nice and good thing to do

It's good then that Hell isn't actually a Christian concept. The church lifted it from the Norse pagans.

You're not actually anywhere when you die in Christianity until the resurrection. Then the believers are resurrected. The rest just stay dead.

>t. Pic related

If something as central to modern Christianity just plagarism from other faiths, then how can we say it isn't frasible that revelations isnt also bullshit.

Origional content, but still bullshit?

What is the point of resurection. If I am dead dead there is no concept of the self to even give a damn about heaven. And what exactly is the experience of the self im heaven? Can you sin or is your will constrained? If your will is constrained is it even really you? Would the end of free will not essentially be death?

Nice meme, but how about an argument?

Animals didn't eat the forbidden fruit.

Then why did pre-christianity humans automatically go to hell?

Face it christcuck, Humans are just animals with above average intelligence.

>How can any human ever be evil enough to truly deserve Hell?

you know about pizzagate, right?

The Bible tells us nothing about Hell other than that it is a state of separation from God's love and influence. God does not force you to be with Him, so you make your own choice.

Anything else you've heard about Hell likely came from Dante's Inferno.

If God did not love you sinning would damn you to hell. but because he loves you and wants you to choose to love him by your own free will he forgives you. To pay the karma debt for our sins he experienced agony and a gruesome death in human form. To enter hell one must continually reject God, his sacrifice, and his love. hell is the manifestation of the absence of love