Why dont you own firearms yet Sup Forums?

>2017
>White male
>not owning a gun
How are you even a man? It like you want your family get raped by niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

txdps.state.tx.us/RSD/CHL/Reports/ConvictionRatesReport2013.pdf
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-Report-from-the-Crime-Prevention-Research-Center-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha, canadians are such fucking faggots.

>digging for info on Sup Forums's Sup Forums
fucking lad, I'm sick of this shit.

Don't you fuck your faggots? Why would you have faggots and not fuck them?

Gonna get a gun soon.

(said that last year in May.....)

Looking at a Glock 19. I don't have huge hands, and "everyone" says 9mm is the way to go.

Tried one out (in the store) , and the trigger pull is great, the size is great, it's all good.

>now I just need $600.

Will those $600 cover multiple magazines? Don't think I have any fewer than six for each of my pistols.

t. noguns

Because I'm not a faggot with a lack of testosterone who own gun for overcompensation.

>inb4 people reply to bait

>2017
>using a rifle with a fucking pistol grip

Sage

This x1000. Gunfags are cringe cancer

Not one jhp round... sad...

Not a bait. Beta...

not allowed

Saged

thats awesome

>9mm

Hope you like getting raped to death by squirrels.

What gun is that?

>thinking any african-american would want to fuck you or any of your inbred family
Oh, delusion. What aren't you capable of?

>2017
>still replying to data mining bread that belongs on /k/

But I do

Private citizens shouldn't have firearms, they should be limited to only trained personnel like the police and military when on duty.

I have 7 in my bedroom closet and 4 in another closet. Also 4 swords.

I have 3 guns and I think gun laws are way too lax. Firearms are dangerous, I've been training with them since 5 years old, and it surprises me how many gun owners are completely disrespectful of the power. Too many idiots have guns, it's why I quit hunting. Macho fools who can't talk their way out of confrontation have no balls.

don't listen to this retard

Fudd detected.

SHALL

>Private citizens shouldn't have firearms,
Why not?

>they should be limited to only trained personnel like the police and military when on duty.
Why?

because that is what kek wills faggot

Violence doesn't even exist in my neighborhood, apart from drunken skinny retards coming back from the pub on a Friday night picking fights. And I can sort them out without guns.

Getting a firearm in Australia isn't hard, at all, despite what you might have heard on Sup Forums, the repository of all teenage wisdom. Have had my gun license for years, but I rent, and a gun safe needs to be "properly secured" in Australia, which wouldn't please the landlords. I enjoy hunting and target shooting, both of which I can do happily with a bolt-action. Haphazard potshots while hunting don't do it for me, if I go hunting I subscribe to the Deer Hunter philosophy of "one shot". That being said I think the semi-auto "buy back" in AU was complete and utter shite, of the highest calibre (hehehe).

If we had gun crime/crime in general like America, and I lived in a violent city like Detroit, I'd want a semi auto, absolutely. Not in a safe, by my bed, with a full magazine. I wouldn't shoot my own family over a bump in the night because I'm not a complete retard. So there you go. Take from that what you will.

>because that is what kek wills faggot
Our firearm rights aren't subject to quints.

I live in NYC
Can't buy guns here no sir

The rampant mental illness on this website might be a leading reason.

everything is subject to quints. stop questioning our lord and savior before he brings his wrath down upon you

Glock 17 or 19. One of the 9mm's.

I thought Finngolians were better than this.

I don't own any because they all fell off my boat.

True tragedy.

I got GUNS and INTERNET ACCESS.

Need a better sight for the AR and am looking into a conceal carry pistol. Thinking an M&P shield.

>everything is subject to quints. stop questioning our lord and savior before he brings his wrath down upon you
Kek isn't real.

My firearm rights however, are.

Grow up.

I have plenty.

I'm waiting on my FFL/03 renewal so I can get more C&R goodness.

>t. guy who doesn't live in multicult shithole

I-is that a 20 gauge revolver?

Looks like a gen 3 20. Those are .40's, m8.

I've got 4, and I plan on 3 more before I'm done. My next purchase will be either a glock 43 or a sig p938. I need a subcompact for summer carry. I carried my glock 19 all last summer, but in light clothing I feel like it prints too much, and risks poking out of my shirt when I move or sit.

So I'm going to remedy that with a little gun. I'm worried about liking it so much that I put away my glock 19 forever, or just never carry it again. I bought it as a bugout gun and have been carrying it. I feel a bit awkward with it on the bus, or going to the store.

I mean gen 3 22. At least kek knew what I meant.

I recommend the shield because it doesn't print and it is durable.

I don't like the capacity, and I'm not a giant fan of the trigger. The ergos lend it to point left or right depending on the size of your hand.

The pros simply outweigh the cons. If you can't carry a pistol because it is too thick, then you won't carry it, and you'll be unarmed when you need to be. The Shield is something you can carry every single time. You might not have ten rounds, but you'll have eight more than the asshole who didn't bring a gun because he didn't want to print.

how could repeating numbers that predict the future be real if kek isnt real?

>how could repeating numbers that predict the future be real if kek isnt real?
What are you, 12?

old enough to recognize the blessings of an ancient egyptian frog god when i see them and smart enough not to try to anger it

What do you do if your wife says you can't keep guns in the house?

>old enough to recognize the blessings of an ancient egyptian frog god when i see them and smart enough not to try to anger it
Believers in false gods are condemned to hell for all eternity.

>bcm raffle
>cheap magpul sights
c'mon friend

Get a new one.

guess you should get in line behind kek then. when's the last time you saw jesus perform any miracles?

I haven't really looked into it, but I imagine it is expensive to own a gun in my country. Probably license fees, atleast two safes,etc.

Kek is not false. Kek is very, very real. Your humility is wise.

Kek is terrifyingly real.

not much black people break into nyc homes, cops usually come by in 5 minutes. i can understand in a deserted area why you'd want one.

Keep gun, singular, in the house.

Maybe what I said was just a ruse, maybe I believe that governments have no business controlling objects that launch projectiles at incredibly high speeds while stockpiling millions of said objects themselves because when government does violence it's somehow better.

Oh, they're trying, that's why I moved up north.

NOT

people with small dicks dont get guns to feel better about themselves thats absurdly stupid.

bix nood nigga

I know man. I was thinking about splurging on some real irons and moving the MBUSes to a budget build I'm planning on making. Any recommendations? I know Troy is supposed to be good, but I want to spend less than $150 on irons.

I have so many guns that when I get stopped at the border in Canada and asked "How many guns do you own american?" "lets see... one two (five minutes later) seven eight (ten minutes later) eleven twelve... (20 minutes later) fiftee..." "Ok jesus fuck go inside and give up your smart phone and passcode"

those look hot, im not even interested in guns. *tips fedora*

>broken wrists

R8

BE

I'll take more bullets over bigger bullets in a shtf situation.

Ill jab you in the fucking gabber m80.

T. Henry Rollins

It's like you are autistic op

noguns poor fag here, going to buy a 10/22 from a bud of mine for plinkan soon though. I eventually aim to buy rifles that shoot bigger calibers, however I want to get some practice in before I invest in an AK-47/AR-15.

I do.

Because it's illegal to own a weapon for self defence and I go to prison for murder if I kill someone with one in any case

>my humble college student collection

Why does /k/ have a hardon for the SKS, it's a 70 year old gun

>associating manhood with owning guns

Really makes you think Sup Forums

Just get an .22 AK47 for $150 and shoot squirrels in style

FAMAS

Because video games

>Humble

>American tacticool meme weapons

dont need them because i dont live in a third world country like america.

9mm bullets are fucking huge

current fudd-tier arsenal.

pls no bully, new gun owner.

I've shot my share of automatics/prohibs when I was in the military (C7A2, M203, C9 LMG, C6 GPMG, Browning Hi-Power, AK-47, Carl Gustav 84mm.)

Currently in college so budget isn't big. I paid 250$ for the 1944 No4 MKI Lee Enfield, 189$ for the 1950 Tula SKS, and 350$ for the Mossberg 500 which came with 2 barrels.

I'm thinking of a used lever action rifle next. I can't justify dropping $1000 on an AR just yet.

Lost my gun in a tragic boating accident.

Very sad. Many such cases.

Why don't you get a handgun?

>there are people on Sup Forums who are against owning guns

What fucking cucks desu. You can't defeat a lefty riot with sticks, you do it with guns.

Asshole mongols wasting gets

>cheap
>reliable
>semi-auto
>comes with a bayonet affixed
>amm is hella cheap

Look at this bloody drongo.
>I don't need guns, even when my government lets niggers move into my country

Wtf, I want that.

WE

Eventually I will. I either want a 1911, Hi-Power or a Revolver.

Can't justify spending the money on one at the moment. Rifles are more fun to shoot IMO

txdps.state.tx.us/RSD/CHL/Reports/ConvictionRatesReport2013.pdf
Data for Texas. It shows how many were convicted for a certain crime, in total, and how many of them were concealed carriers, and then percentage of total convictions that were CHL license holders.
As of 2013 there were 708,048 people with a CHL license. 26.059 million people in Texas makes it 2.717% of total population, but given 17 million for adult population(people 21 and over, as you cannot get a CHL until you are 21), about 4.16% of the adult population has a CHL. So for the "CHL holder percentage of total convictions" stat on the right side of that document, any percentage lower than 4.16% indicates that CHL holders are less likely than the average person to commit that crime.
Murder shows 0.8242% for CHL holders, for a total of 4 murders in 2013. This number was 1 murder in 2009, 4 murders in 2010, 3 in 2011, 1 in 2012.
Manslaughter it is 0.0000, there were no manslaughters committed by CHL holders in 2013. This number was 0 manslaughters in 2009, 1 in 2010, 0 in 2011 and 0 in 2012
In other words, in 2013 CHL holders committed murder at about 1/5th that of the average person. And over the last 5 years averaged even lower than that.
There has only been a single manslaughter committed by a CHL holder in those 5 years. 13 murders over 5 years by CHL holders, meanwhile Texas has about 1200 per year.
In Georgia law enforcement officers have a higher crime rate than CCW holders.
This is actually US wide and certainly true in Ga, FL and TX.
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-Report-from-the-Crime-Prevention-Research-Center-Final.pdf
Concealed carry permit holders are even more law-abiding. Between October 1,
1987 and June 30, 2015, Florida revoked 9,999 concealed handgun permits for misdemeanors or felonies.9 This is an annual rate of 12.8 per 100,000 permit
holders.

Because it's nigh indestructible, cheap to feed, easy to maintain, and great if you live in a commie state (like me)
Also hella fun to shoot