MEME WAR GENERAL 2: Freedom Edition

HAPPENING LEVEL MEMECON 2
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Boot up your twitters, Tumblrs, pinterests or whatever else. We NEED to get this going. We have an obligation as the minute men of the Meme War. The MSM is sliding the Vault7 leaks hard, pretending they aren't anything. Hell even the way Women's Day is being used is almost like an MSM slide.

I and others have reviewed a number of the claims made by Wikileaks and we have all been pouring through the documents. We have established THREE CRITICAL NARRATICES that absolutely must be meme'd into the collective consciousness.

1. The CIA lost control of its cyber-warfare package. Representing a HUGE security risk to US national security interests. The Media is already trying to say Wikileaks is threatening us but it is in fact the CIA itself that lost its arsenal. This is like accidentally losing a nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.

Spread on all platforms with:
#CIAlostthem

2. The CIA is not allowed, by its mandate, to spy on US citizens nor possess a cyber weapons suite of this nature. The CIA broke the law and violated the 4th amendment.

Spread with:
#savethe4th

3. The CIA can hack into and crash vehicles, including cars like Tesla and theoretically airplanes is not impossible either.

Spread with:
#CIAcarAssassins

These narratives are hard to twist around and are resilient though not immune to the usual spin tactics. How can anyone argue that the CIA should be allowed to violate domestic 4th amendment rights? Why is it ok for them to be able to crash our vehicles and not tell us, it makes us unsafe. And most of all: If the CIA lost its asset control then it has been grossly negligent and has put our country at risk.

Lets go. The memewar has not ended. It is critical that these peices of information are understood by the public; they are damning and will be slid.

Other useful tags:

#Vault7
#Wiretapping
#Obamagate
#theREAL1984
#NotMyAgency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uFk0S2Bg2c
youtube.com/watch?v=WKjc8IfzzMM
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Fuck off Muhammad. Let the white people handle it.

This thread is stupid. The leaks revealed nothing new. CIA just doing their job.

B..But the CIA lost their cyber warfare programs to random hackers...

>CIA doing their job
They're doing the NSA's job without the legal guidelines the NSA is supposed to follow. CIA is not allowed to spy on US citizens within US borders. Everyone involved is a felon guilty of treason.

This whole thing turned out to be nothing again. Are you embarrassed yet?

kind of lame we should start to buy a lot of guns collectively. just pick one place in california. it will get in the news gun store runs out of guns to sell. say you are a liberal as the purchase is complete, if you cant afford it you can return weapons 14das before

bootin

youtube.com/watch?v=2uFk0S2Bg2c

Yes you are right there mate.
Also the CIA probably circumvented proper protocols in order to create and maintain this arsenal of Cyber weapons
Thuis means anyone who has used information from CIA (ie FakeNews) will be tainted with corrupted information an liable to prosecution.

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Fuck off shill. We are on to your Jewish Tricks. Now get in this helicopter.

tfw you will never get paid to make memes

It's time

Cringe thread faggot

wew how much does the CIA pay overtime?

>there are people who unironically think the alphabet agencies are somehow bound by law

wew! thats pretty impressive. how much are they paying you faggot?

But they're supposed to be
the whole fucking idea is that they serve and protect us
I'm sure they think they are doing that, but without following the laws they're asking for all kinds of problems

>I'm sure they think they are doing that

Your fucking retarded

>Hurr durr the Government cares about me and I'm sure they have nothing but the best intentions for us.

I couldn't resist this one. Probably not normie safe.

>realize the Christians In Action probably have video of me putting gold bond on my balls after taking a shower.
>realize that sometime in the future if I ever am declared an enemy of the state that those pics of me putting gold bond on my ball sack will be shown everywhere
>realize that those images of me putting gold bond on my balls will be shooped as me sending those out to underage girls (or boys)
>realize I will be known as Bond, Gold Bond

Thanks CIA. Just don't show those other pics of me fapping to traps and loli's. Ok? thanks.

Hey CIA...

you think you're so hot...

Well, you know what...

...you're not.

OC from last thread

Needs Obama and Hillary's face in there too.

Bump me, user.

I got you aussiebro, will you help fight in the memewar?

WHERE IS MY PATCH

THEY GOT ALEX!!

>will you help fight in the memewar?

I will do my dankest

Sorry user. I just haven't gotten enough of these yet. Help me bump this thread, save your (you)s and maybe you can afford one.

CIA also killed JFK

Here you go I'll think of more soon.

LOOKS LIKE FED IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

HABBENING IN Sup Forums

>he's a central intelligence agent
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it as a career
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is closest he will ever get to real field work in his pathetic life
>he ruins threads everyone else likes because he does not know how to win a meme war
>he wastes the time of everyone at the CIA because he gets in the way of the backlog of real intelligence data that real agents must go through
>he will never be a real CIA spy
>he will never be promoted to doing real intelligence work
>he will never be able to say he proudly served his country
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a microwave pizza
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

I look through it and there’s nothing to see. You should all move along my fellow Anonymous users of this internet forum.

But hurt shill detected enjoy getting raped in jail CIA shill Trump will send you all to prison.

>filename
This is some next level terrible

Fuck this shit, any way to attack twitter without using twitter?

bump

forgot pic

PRAISE KEK

It's LARPing.

All this trump wire tapping and Russia collusion narrative
Reminds me of that dream sequence of cartman as Tom brady
youtube.com/watch?v=WKjc8IfzzMM [Open]
How do they know trump broke the rules unless Obama broke the rules?
Can someone meme this?

Get a burner number

It works better if us use it on registry.

you could argue they are actually enemies of the state

Fuck off, Achmed, you will soon be deported and/or destroyed and you will have no more gibsmedats

Bump to keep the thread alive

I wonder who could be behind this post?

#EndTheCIA is the tag getting traction

Who could be behind this post?

I'm a top sewage analyst. After reading through the 8000 pages, I can safely say that nothing stinks about the CIA. It's all relative though.

>tfw CIA established a meme warfare command center
Shitposting is a legit job now. Truely the best timeline.

While I'm always looking for a good reason to fire up my fake twitters, you shouldn't post actual hashtags in the thread as this gives opportunities to normies to trace any bants back to Sup Forums. The whole point is to plan this out covertly and implement.

Next time as an example consider typing 'bros lets use the hashtag FuckTheJews' rather than '#FuckTheJews'

IRC chat? old skool it

Underated
Nice digit's too

This is a good point.

But we're so public at this point I don't think anyone is going to be surprised to see that.

oy VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Time to up our game

Can confirm, I read this on facebook

Did anyone see the document for the official CIA meme warfare center?

64th Siberian Huskyshaving Division reporting in!

Why isn't Trump saying anything about the leaks?

he does not have to
the ball is rolling by itself
no need do dive into another complicated topic

this is a false flag.

The CIA is against the leftist terrorists who want to bring in more muslim military aged males into western countries

i hope those are interns, what a bunch of cuck manlets.

What's happening in this thread? Are the CIA niggers sleeping?

>MEME WAR IS REAL

Nice. Remember lads, the CIA niggers are after Trump. Don't forget their bullshit.

Better add this fuel to the fire

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html

forgot link

Nah.. U.S. intelligence is inevitable. We are expected to be on the cutting edge of technology and face it, that means spyware is inevitable. These leaks have implications, however, they do not include the CIA shattering.
>nothing substantial

Doesn't want the msm to push the trainwreck incompetent gov in chaos narrative. Also, CIA and executive branch are both technically the same government (on paper), so white house don't want to self-incriminate. Sean Spicer had a difficult time talking around the issue today in the press briefing. Never saw him get tripped up over anything else. wasn't a big deal though. the guy is a rock.

bump

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf

Does anyone actually believe CIA didn't spy their own country just because they could?

I refuse to believe this is actual CIA paper.

It was already blatantly obvious they couldn't be trusted especially since they shot Kennedy and now this is the final nail in the coffin.

GET IN HERE FRUITBOWLS
SHITS HAPPENIN WITH OBONGO

Meme is an actual word, it doesn't just mean what you think it does.
Meme - an idea that spreads within and through culture
So yes, Meme Warfare is the correct way to call a CIA branch that creates propaganda.

Oh lol
So all that hysteria about Brexit, Trump etc lifted reputation of our intelligence structures really high
Guess now CIA is trying to reach that level too via creating stupid threads on Sup Forums xD

The point of all this is that the CIA lost all of these Hacking and Spy tools.
The most advanced hacking tools are in the hands of some, as I understood it, ex CIA agents.
That's extremely dangerous, they might go full vigilante, seeing as how they leaked all of this info to wikileaks.

Go back to Sup Forums, you CIA meme agent.