How did everybodies day without women go?

how did everybodies day without women go?

mine was fantastic. a few of my female students didn't show up today so I just had less work to do. Was pretty great actually

Need moar

>a few of my female students didn't show up today so I just had less work to do.
Just goes to show that times have changed and women are the academic and corporate achievers. No wonder there are so many man-children bitching on a racist anime board, none of you have anything better to do because you have been beaten by a woman.

is it a trap?

Yes

Top fucking kek was that today?? I forgot

I got laid, this 40 year old that lets me hit it whenever I want

>A Day Within a Woman

kek

mine was great as well 2bh. my company is 90+ guys and we made plenty of jokes about it.

I had to deal with plenty of crowds around le brave grill statue standing up to the wall street bull though

i didn't call my gf all day. she texted me a picture of a rock she painted though.

>Just goes to show that times have changed and women are the academic and corporate achievers
Wow great point. I've noticed that too. Women are definately the high achievers these days, especially in environments where merit is most important like acedemia and corporate jobs!

>8 years of no women

PLEASE THIS

Post rock

oh is that what it's supposed to be?
more like, retarded child thinks shes tough but is seriously about to get her shit gored

I could understand if you worked somewhere and didnt show up. That would actually have an effect on things, the business would have to adjust and probably lose profit. That would make the point.

But not showing up to classes that you pay for isnt doing anything. Youre just losing ground against the rest of the class. Those students werent advancing anything, they were making themselves dumber and holding themselves back, making it harder for themselves to be looked at as capable and productive women in society.

If i was Gloria Steinem, i'd choke those bitches out.

Spent the day running errands.

Noticed literally no difference.

better than when they're around

Didn't notice any difference. The women who were around were bitches or wastes of space per usual.

Intentionally avoided interacting with women, and saw a bunch of dyke bitches with those autistic vagina hats wandering around.

yeah I cohldnt help but imagine what would happen if both came to life instead of just being inanimate (((artwork)))

3 of them didn't come to work today so it was a normal day, since the don't do jack shit when the are here.

I didn't notice anything. Women around here don't act like that.

every day is a day with women for me :(

I live in the rural midwest. Went to a couple stores today, lots of women working. Took my wife out to dinner just for something to do... waitresses were working.

I don't think most women gave a shit, just vocal feminists on social media. My wife thought it was stupid and we had a conversation about women we know who went feminist and look much older than they are(and fat).

>rural midwest
Best America.

I spent the day masturbating on skype with a trap from polgbt...
after I saw them talking in discord about chastity belts for men.

>fapping to traps online
>see flag
like nigga, just go outside. Half the girls in your country are packing

you guys corner global the market bar none on big assed big dicked shemales

The trap in question is American and it is from here (Sup Forums)
Looks like she did not care about my non-white dick.

Sounds like someone was rapping it to mom's wedding pictures again.