Is banda/norteña music part of American culture now?

Is banda/norteña music part of American culture now?

youtube.com/watch?v=NU7sQI6aEpU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUj6Pcu71kk
youtu.be/6R5i6wQCOCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

I'm actually kind of interested in stuff like this, liga mx soccer, the telenovelas etc

Chicano normie culture is pretty benign but it's like a parallel structure, and it's completely inaccessible to people who don't speak any spanish. I should watch more univision desu

no its shitty and over the top like their crappy soap opreas

La Reina del Sur is pretty dece, I was surprised. Also El Chapo wanted to bang the lead actress so hard that he got caught or some shit

I'm sure there are a ton of really shitty ones though.

How can I get a telenovela villain gf in this country

no. mexicans can edit film too.

Mexico is in America, so yes

I like more the pachuco fad than the norteño thing.

No.

But ever since I've learned to Speak spanish, I listen to a shitload of Spanish music (from any country) and find myself keeping Telenova and Univision on TV and don't even recognize it as Spanish at first. I suppose I'm pretty immersed now, English and Spanish are interchangeable for me. Nice knowing a second European language as an American (I learned while living in Spain for 2 years).

I'm white btw. I think Spanish is vilified due to shitskins, but I'd much rather have Spanish/English/French be the languages of NA than some chink, mud, or poo idioma.

holy fuck as a spic here I genuinely hope it doesn't. You guys dont know how degenerate and far up their own ass this shitty norteno music is, wait til you hear narco corridos. Just keep blasting Dixie Land all day

>Telenova
or whatever the fuck that channel is called. Telemundo.

This is good culture. Let's bring it in.

>narco corridos

that's all the chicanos listen to here. reggaeton and narco corridos. you go to any spic bar in US you will 100% hear daddy yankee and el komander.

Sounds comfy

I don't even know what cinco de mayo is about.

we kicked the french's asses out of our ports

This sums it up
youtube.com/watch?v=NUj6Pcu71kk

Reggaeton is pretty comfy tbqh senpai, and Reggaeton is actually technically apart of American culture because it originates from Puerto Rico, a US territory.

Here's a pretty comfy reggaeton song, filled with very little degeneracy:
youtu.be/6R5i6wQCOCQ

It's a love song

The problem is you got people like Jorge Ramos who's for the replacement of white Americans. He'd be much happier with more illiterate mexicans/central Americans crossing the border and shitting out 5 babies. If we took in the best immigrants then America would become benefit. instead we get the shit that manages to cross the border

nigga you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
reggaeton is extremely degenerate, it's somehow worse than american nigger rap. It's been publically banned in Cuba if I'm not mistaken, and literally the ghetto places and uneducated enjoy blasting this garbage everyday

Well, then it's a duty of European Americans in re-stablishing the relationship between Spanish & Europe. As it stands, majority of North Americans associate Spanish with Latin America, and not Europe, while it should be the other way around.

Spanish speakers need to identify either as European descendants / white. Not this "brown pride" chicano, la raza, vato culture, etc. bullshit.

I am saying that particular song is anti-degenerate.

There are many degenerate reggaeton songs, obviously. But that would be like saying all of hip-hop is degenerate, when it isn't.

its rap for negritos . puerto ricans and dominicans love it

You can keep it if you wanted, it sounds like trash to my delicate ears and only low life scums follow the "advice" of the songs. Pretty shitty actually, it had to come from the fucking north.

And i am saying that as someone who has family in the northern part of the country.

Yeah, but we are talking reggeaton here , literally 99% pf the songs are about being a degenerate low life scum.

Cant polish a turd, my amigo.

That shitty shitskin third world music part of American culture? Of course not. Burgers don't deserve that kind of punish. I hate burgers but c'mon. Mexiland its a shithole and with this fucking music playin in every corner is like the zombie apocalypse with chero texanas. Ban this music from USA burgers. You are just in time.

They are going to keep trying to cross the border. If we must get immigrants, we want the best. Proposal, let's set up the border like some ninja warrior obstacle race with actual death as a consequence of failure. Moats with crocodiles, pits with spikes, flamethrowers, mine fields, televise that shit ratings through the roof. If you make it til the end the last obstacle will be a monstrous wall. Anyone who makes it to the top gets a green card.

Like this homie said, you are just in time to ban this horrendous music, and by extension, making it less popular here.

God, i i hunger for the day i can go outside and not listen to this garbage. My neighbors are huge fans.

>those star wipes
lol

>A singer called Zion
>Little degenercy

Sure thing, Shlomo.

no, the closest sort of mexican music that is part of american culture might be "tejano" but tejano is fucking shit!!!

Kek, that's fucking trash/cancer here in Mexico.

wait, actually, banda was inspired by german immigrants in mexico that moved there after WWI. it began because of german polka music. so yeah, that annoying music was started by german in mexico.

Lmao, burgers trying into chicano culture.

Telenovelas, Musica norteña/banda and Soccer.
All of the above is what our trash people likes, they're poor, brown and stupid. Do not glorify that.

Really? i did not know that. Kind of a sad transformation.

This music is for poor people, people who have no education, no future , whos only dreams are dancing, eating, shitting and fucking.

And the lyrics , oh my god! . Being mixed with narco-propaganda is not good enough for this guys, they have to make your ears bleed with the sounds of the brass section.

Why does Sup Forums like the working class in white western countries and hate the working class everywhere else

Maybe its a case of the neighboor always has a greener grass.

Our younger generation are flabbergasted at american culture, so maybe it goes both ways?

Are you retarded??? This is bait?

I wouldn't be surprised, it's all just "stuff," it doesn't actually mean anything. I mean there are tons of people who are into anime and kpop and I don't even know wtf is up with that

I think America is a country with a ton of pretty distinct cultures but kids who like rap or whatever don't "follow rap culture," that's not a thing, they just live their lives

Well yeah , i hope it all boils down to some kids trying to make friends with people who like this music, not a bad thing to do. The problem comes when these boys and girls mix with scumish type of people who like this shit, and unfortunately, there are a lot of them.

I don't speak Spanish, but some of the Mexican music I've heard is pretty good. Reminds me of classic country music