Bluepilled punk bands

How can "countercultural" artists be so fucking ignorant to not realize they are simply the tool of the liberal world elite?

>You're all the same, Just part of their machine
>Perpetuate their dream

>They subsidize your nightclubs, And they subsidize your malls
>They herd and brand the masses Within painted prison walls

>Until your freedom of assembly Becomes the missiles they create
>Or just mass delusion, dancing To this music that you fucking hate

>But I'm not the same I'm not part of your fucking machine
>I'll jeopardize your dream

>I'd rather be imprisoned In a George Orwellian world
>Than your pacified society Of happy boys and girls

>I'd rather know my enemies And let them know the same
>Whose windows are smashed and whose tires are slashed And where to point the fucking blame

You would think with lyrics against mass control like that, that they wouldn't be capable of cuckery on the level as pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=sldSy5PLCsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA
youtube.com/watch?v=9l2zj3CRi7U
youtube.com/watch?v=4LOaEzmaPfU
youtube.com/watch?v=jvQE-G6CXWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=XBYqfMams3w&t=0m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9XZIHE7js
youtube.com/watch?v=AI130b4tMjs
skrewdriver.com-
youtube.com/watch?v=seRLUKiJjlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anarchy is conformism

Punk everyone. Don't eat meat, btw.

One minute you're all
>I'd rather live in 1984 than a happy controlled society!
Then you're
>fuck drumpf we need the government to force acceptance of all 87 genders!

I don't get how people can be this unaware

If you want to get picked up by a record label, I'd imagine you have to tow the (((line))).

Then you end up cucked like Green Day, Bad Religion, and Offspring.

>Screw the system!
>Here's why we should support the system!

This quote about Patti Smith comes to mind

>In retrospect, it seems to me now what a lot of that was about was Patti and Allen respected me for putting up with their anti-Semitism. They were virulent anti-Semites. "Look at all the Jews on TV." The fabulous Patti Smith once called Allen Ginsberg "that Jew queer." Yeah, ha, ha... Then he dies and she writes this gushing tribute--"I loved that man."

All punk bands are bluepilled except a handful. That handful end up being very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=sldSy5PLCsQ

Art has only ever been about and for the elite user.
From The Rennisance to Rothko to Koons.

>tfw was a punk
>through I was an anarchist
>just became an alcoholic and drug addict

wont say I didnt have fun for awhile but then I grew up, most punks ideology is childish as fuck (all cops are bastards, fuck the system blahblah). Not to mention they're basically all just SJWs now

>he thinks Anarchists=Democrats
This is what the two party system does to burgers. It makes them think that all people are either Democrats or Republicans. All the Anarchists I know spent all of Obongo's terms screeching about how he was bombing sandpeople and that he was watching them jack off through the tele.

Jello is such a cuck

Did you see how Jello Biafra totally sold out?
Or do you think the record industry gives two shits about punkers being edgy?
No, they set up boy bands like the Sex Pistols and use them to launder massive amounts of drugs and money.
>punk used to stand for something
SO gay

Same here dude. Running in those circles redpills you on a lot of sociological realities. Won't say I never had fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA

While I do love Jello at the same time I fucken hate the cunt.

>You will never be a bluepilled dumbass going to local punk shows and banging qt antifa girls

I would literally celebrate if 98% of the people I met in the punk/hardcore scene died tomorrow.

10/10 you were born AFTER the 70's

The metal scene also to be honest also fits in this statement perfect.

Like a nailing them is:
a) at ALL difficult, even if you are an ACTUAL fascist
b) fun, they suck in bed, they literally haven't figured out what gender they are yet.

Guess I'd agree although I do know a bunch that, like me, grew out of the phase and become cool adults. Raising kids and all that.

This song actually describes Sup Forums in a few perfect lines of lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=9l2zj3CRi7U

What would Jello say about Jerry Brown nowadays?

Antifa were even annoying to the hardcore and punk kids. Their stupid tables at the shows (that everyone avoided.) Actual working class punks could usually smell the trust funds these kids had. We just wanted to drink and dance.

I think I saw him on Portlandia saying his catchphrase once.
But h'd probably say something like: "I find his plans for women's healthcare very progressive"

Punk created progressive values not the other way around. You only think that because now other groups of people have tried to take on whats been talked about in counterculture for over 40 years.

DK was sucking up to McMullin on Twitter after he used some of their gay lyrics. They've since deleted the tweet I think. Think about that.

>qt antifa
>oblivion char creation tier face

That's fucking laughable. You're thinking of Jews.

>implying

Why do you think Bernie is so fucking woke to what's going on? Agree with is views or not you have to admit he knows the system pretty well and has been right about a lot of things for decades.

Wait, now that I think about it I hate Henry Rollins too.
Danzig is cool tho

>ernie is so fucking woke
That's howhe can still win :^)

Correct.
Rollins was always the shittiest of the Black Flag singers too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4LOaEzmaPfU

Jesus Christ dude. I'll bet you think AnarchoSyndiclism wasn't just a Chomsky cointelpro

Punk got pozzed out when it got cool is all. Then it became the way for the misfit middle class kids to rebel safely. It's controlled rebellion for edgy faggots now. That's all. And the collective IQ at any of these concerts went down to like 7.

Punk is dead as a doornail

Anarchism really started in all over the world, in bookstores and music halls, it even worked for a while in Spain but yeah keep wearing your tinfoil hat user because one of the most famous proponents worked for MIT

another day with more progress comrades! Aren't we doing a good job!
Pathetic

The reason the pic pisses you off is because punks came here to piss off people like you

>tfw your values are the establishment

America is a dirty cesspool of dumbfucks that don't know how to work in a cooperative way to fight the system other than "derpa dirk I hate brown people!"

Living through rampant SJW shit has definitely made me view punk music differently. I can't even listen to a lot of it anymore because it just sounds like a pre-cursor for the all bullshit we've experienced in the past few years.

This is Aids Shrillex favorite band.

>Ceremony on Sup Forums
lol what a world. Great song though. Shame about their sound change, seems so contrived to me too.

Can anyone change that to "HIV-positive"? But make it subtle

DK are counter-revolutionaries now lol.

Hates him, Jello is solid Green Party, the Clintons drove him out of the Democrat Party.

The Green Party has a lot of really good ideas, but they'll be forever marginalized by the Dem/Pub machine.

can confirm this is exactly what was going on in the west michigan scene from 2004-2012. tons of crimethinc propaganda and commie zines pushed by proto-SJWs with rich parents. one day I asked one of them "are you going to be able to take a break to enjoy the show or are you manning the table all night?" and they replied "I wouldn't say manning..." (with the implication that I'd get in trouble if I used a word containing "man" ever again) that was when I realized it was time for me to leave before I murdered someone.

my father was a cuck and I had no guidance with religion, so there was a void that the local punk scene unfortunately filled. I spent a long time being misled by those fucking idiots. I initially mistook them as fellow truthseekers precisely because of what OP points out: They lure you in with false claims of caring about anything substantial, and I fell for it because I was starving for a community who felt the same way. It's a massive bait and switch. but once I was involved, I stayed put and endured the problems because sunk cost fallacy, inertia, comfort of the familiar, don't want to lose your social circle, etc.

You couldn't really find a community like Sup Forums online back then. the internet only started leaving the tumbleweed wild west stages around 2007, and Sup Forums only started breaking rules 1 and 2 around 2008. so you had to take what you could get. and what you could get was usually shit. I'm glad punk is finally dying out forever, and that the redpilled psychic gestalt Sup Forums has achieved is pissing on its grave.

If you look on the band's twitter they had essentially become neoliberal partisans with a little bit of anarchist romanticizing on top.

>implying

this is incredibly redpilled:

now MDC on the otherhand good music, but beyond bluepilled:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvQE-G6CXWQ

>tfw you will never domesticate antifafu because she will likely give her life for the opposition during the uprising

feels bad man but you can't win 'em all

Punk lasted as a "movement" for less than a year, in London, then it was business as usual.

It always cracks me up when try hards accuse punk bands of 'selling out" - that was ALWAYS the goal, from the Pistols, Stooges and Ramones on. They needed to make a living, and did. Very few punk bands have lived up to the ridiculous idealism that the try hards insist on - under their terms the minute they sell ONE album, they've "sold out". No band purposely tried to stay in poverty, and refused to get paid for their work, for these ridiculous ideals, that I'm aware of - and if they did exist, they didn't for long.

Punk was just a needed break away from the classic rock sludge that was pouring out of the industry in the the late 70's, even classic rock was slowing down and getting stale.

It's just music. It's not a political ethos, or movement.

Also bretty fucking redpilled:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

youtube.com/watch?v=XBYqfMams3w&t=0m5s

Fuck off, try hard. It's just music, fuck you for trying to use it for a political agenda the bands never signed onto.

10/10 love this band

Bay area "punk" has always been shit

Like jello, and respect him a ton, he's entertained me for years, made me think, and made me laugh. He's intelligent, a really nice person, and a decent human being.

But I don't expect or require perfection for some self-styled agenda or ideology, I'm fine with him being flawed and I'm fine not agreeing with everything he says.

Dead Kennedys used to be redpilled before they all sold out and got old.

>holiday in cambodia
>soup is good food
>cesspools in eden
>moral majority

I miss when bands had balls.

reee why can't it just be about /diy/ liberty and angry as fuck music California turned punk gay

When exactly did they "Sell out"? they formed to play and record music to sell tickets and albums. Claim anything else, and you're a deluded try hard who has no fucking clue about the business side of 'punk" music.

All this punk stuff is baloney. People don't really believe in anarchy - they just want the punk image. Like when Taylor Swift wears a Judas Priest t-shirt. A true anarchist believes in no laws. Murder = ok. You're an idiot if you believe we shouldn't have laws. Wash all the makeup off, take off the leather jacket with all the spikes or patches or safety pins or whatever and what do you got?

IIRC Jello said in an interview he regrets writing California Uber Alles. He walked back everything that could be seen as an attack on the left basically.

This is some punk stuff that I still love 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=qC9XZIHE7js

The whole "anarchy" thing was a construct of John Lydon and Malcom, because it was shocking to the staid british middle class. They didn't believe in anarchy at all - some of the later bands in later eras may have been stupid enough to fall for it and believe in anarchy, but that's just silly teenagers.

For an anarchist, john Lydon is one of the biggest capitalists on the planet, and married an heiress with more money than most small countries.

But the music was great.

And?

He's allowed to change his mind, you know. That doesn't change my opinion of him at all.

Informative - thank you. I agree - "silly teenagers."

Power violence is something new that's branched off from punk. A lot of it just sounds like the new PC hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI130b4tMjs

Primo stuff

It's kind of sad. Old punk bands were unabashadly lefty but weren't afraid to call a spade a spade i.e. Dead Kennedys calling out virtue signalling yuppie college liberals with Holiday in Cambodia.

The worst outta all the leftist punk bands has to be left over crack with their flag burning challenges. Dosent get more antifa than this-

>Minor Threat
>redpilled
MacKaye is a massive bluepilled faggot who was one of the main pushers of Riot Grrrl bullshit.

danzig has always been a cool edgelord

Exerpt from skrewdriver.com-

"Basically because we got fed up with punk turning a bit leftwing, whereas before everyone came along and had a laugh and danced about, but then it got to the stage where it became high fashion, and people would just stand there seeing who had the most drawing pins through their nose. When it got to that stage it got really silly. We had all been skinheads in the past so we all just reverted, and a lot of our mates coming to the gigs were skinheads."

Say what you will about skrewdriver, but I respect them for not following the trend of leftist punk even from early on.

I fucking hate those faggots. Fucking antifa edgelords are the worst. The same times of people to shit on capitalism yet shill their albums.

I hereby proclaim this a rock against communism thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=seRLUKiJjlE

They don't fly our flag or speak the language
They take our jobs and they don't pay taxes
It's an act of war when they cross the border
So pledge allegiance or be deported.

(chorus)
The evil has landed, we gotta fight back
The border patrol will take care of that
The evil has landed, we gotta fight back
close the borders to the immigrant attack

They set up shop and sell their
drugs and they murder