Where do you guys stand on spanking?

The state has no business meddling in family affairs

I spanked my Vietnamese sugar baby - made her squirm.

I wasn't really spanked except a handful of times and it feels like to me the manipulation of fear and emotions is worse than a short capital punishment. Molyjew is wrong.

Dem ho's love gettin spanked when i'm slammin dem from behind

As long as it's parents doing it, it's okay. Teachers shouldn't have right to do it.

You have to spank your kid before taking him/her to a disneyland, that way its more enjoyable and unforgittable experience.

If she's into it, it's hot as fuck making her squirm. Plus, chicks who are into spanking are usually into letting you fuck them like a toy.

This.

made her wet as October

it doesn't matter "what you feel"
we now know that spanking your children is ineffective (does the opposite of what you want really) and psychologically damages their perspective of you as a parent

Physical punishment with an open hand is perfectly fine, just don't close the fist

Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

Did somebody say...spanking?

Should be allowed.

Bruising a kid's butt is different from bruising his face.

Spanking your kids is literally nigger tier parenting.

It's necessary and it's useful. It's not abuse because abuse would require fists or stretched fingers to anywhere else on the body. A firm palm with tightly-knit fingers to the ass as a form a reprimanding a child for bad behavior is not abuse.

Forgot to mention this also applies to women

Open hand is spoiling the child.

Taking away electronics doesn't help that much.

yes - but the trick is to find the woman who appreciates you for spanking her. And appreciates you more for making realize that she does.

If you're a good parent they won't even see a screen during their formative years

Used to spank my kids once or twice a week. Eventually they started behaving, but then I noticed they started to develop anger issues so I stopped for the most part.

Now it's usually only once every other month after multiple warnings and serious offenses like telling me no repeatedly.

Completely disagree. The yelling and harsh lectures scarred me more than spanking ever did and I got spanked plenty growing up.

Would you recommend handcuffs to be used during the spanking?

I was spanked as a child, and now I suffer from something called "not being a snowflake millennial"

It's not a black and white thing, spanking may be the least of your worries or the most traumatizing aspect of your childhood.

It is however, that spanking is objectively an ineffective and potentially damaging tool for a parent to use, and this does not render emotional abuse as any less of an issue

I don't stand, I usually SIT, with the recipient draped over my knee

I love spanking little girls because my peepee gets up and happy somehow.

Am ok with it if it's used as a last resort.

>One of the sole cause of the corruption of today's youth is because of the lack of spanking

Yes, never mind the day care, single motherhood, atheism, decaying public education, sexual promiscuity and brainwashing universities, to name a few

The vast majority of children are spanked anyway

No it looks like I don't know wtf I'm doing because I'm a new fag and also a woman, so I'm pretty retarded. I wish there was a mom or parenting board here. Where we could talk about house wife stuff like cooking, cleaning, and child psychology.

Don't you threaten me with a good time.

Listen to you, you sound no different than an SJW, just parroting bullshit because somebody told you to believe it.

>objectively an ineffective and potentially damaging tool
>objectively
>potentially
the two words don't go together
and I'm sorry you've never met a family where it works. spanking worked fine in my family and I've met plenty of other families where it worked. I never felt unloved or abused a day in my life.

Where did I say sole cause. Christ, at least learn to read, Muhammed

If there is something wrong with what I have said, why haven't you provided an argument?

"Listen to you, you sound no different than an X, just parroting bullshit because somebody told you to believe it."

Do you understand what a bland and unoriginal comment this is?

I'm definitely not above smacking the living shit out a little nigga evra now and den. But if you want your kids to listen and respect you as a parent, physical abuse is just isn't necessary. It's so much easier to mind fuck the hell out of that kid. The thought of pain is just as powerful as actual pain.

handcuffs are overkill - you can get good slip-on binds at the adult toy store. easier to carry

Spank me daddy

It's objectively ineffective AND/OR has a potential to cause damage

Anecdotal evidence isn't an argument, nor does what you say defeat the point that without spanking someone may actually be a healthier than what they currently are

I'm for it. Most people need to be hit until they do what they need to do. They can't see reason as adults, let alone as children. Without taking every effective measure, we risk swaths of the population simply falling by the wayside, into the worst versions of themselves. This is an apathy that permeates society, and one that needs remedy, for all our sakes.

Nigger parenting is NO parenting.

Doesn't work, only fucks the kid up. Best to take other measures. The key thing is you want to get a emotional response from them, then forgive them, then make friends again. They have to understand the boundaries and that there is a price to pay, but that their position in the family unit is secure.

Humans are hierarchical and kids will always challenge the hierarchy by being naughty. Don't take in personally and don't ever act in anger. Deal with your emotional response then deal with the kid.

A necessary evil. Kids aren't as smart as adults - hell, even adults aren't always smart. When they can't understand words but you need to stop them from doing bad things, teach them with pain and humiliation.

I'd like to add that it's completely separate of emotion. There should be no anger from the parent, whatsoever. A full explanation of why it's taking place, is also necessary.

>Citizen of the toilet of Europe
> teach them with pain and humiliation

You're just projecting

Don't you have a goat to fuck?

This, I have 2 kids and I love them very much, but kids are like adults on LSD. I've only had to spank them a few times and I think a result of that is better listening skills and respect for authority.

I wish I had a gf to spank.

A good stiff soank is a last resort for a kid that just will not listen to any orders and lessons you are trying to teach them. Sometimes the kid has to experience a bit of pain,and an ear beating to get the message that their shitty attitude will not be tolerated.

Case in point. I once called my mom a 'fucking bitch', when I was about 8 because I wasn't getting my own way. She chased me down and slapped me in the face pretty damn hard. I started crying. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room and slammed my door shut. I was grounded for an entire week with no vidya, tv or anything. All i did was read books.

I never called her a name again so I guess I learned my lesson.

beat Negroes

w/ a switch

just use her panties as binds

I'm an ass man and I literally don't get it. Mine has a big Portuguese ass, yet I've never had any seriously spank it. Probably has to do with growing up getting spanked, desu. My first gf had a spanking fetish, for never having been as a child.

Your child should respect you enough to want to do right by you

spanking does nothing to help this and is the sign of a weak parent

you should make your kid look up to you and respect you not fear you

The Russian parts are higher

>spanking

If children don't fear their father, he isn't doing his job.

Spanking my girlfriend makes my pee pee hard.

GET IN HERE! FUNNY WORKPLACE STORIES ABOUT HOW POLITICS RUINS THE WORKPLACE

DINDU STORIES
HR STORIES

GET IN HERE!

I think spanking is okay. But here's the only stipulation I have on spanking if you're going to spank your kid you also have to not be a pussy. My dad spanked me and whipped me up until I was 13 years old. One day I came home from school and they called him because I asked the teacher if she was on her period or something equally retarded and he went for the belt and the moment he went to whip me I grabbed his wrist and proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

It worked too, because he never laid a hand on me again.

DEFOO DEFOO DEFOO

If it's objectively ineffective, it means that literally no one has ever received benefit from it.

Shooting yourself in the foot is not an effective way of treating brain cancer. It's objectively ineffective at it, because it has zero impact.

If spanking works on even a SINGLE kid, then it is not "objectively ineffective." it is "statistically unlikely to help".

Be careful with the words you use or else you'll sound like a retard.

There are too many factors to have one answer on. I've been under the assumption the punishment should fit the crime.

not needed

prefer reasoning with the child and make them realize what went wrong and how it affects others. promotes critical thinking and empathy

I was spanked quite often as a child.

The good thing about it is that once the punishment is administered you can let go of the transgression. You don't have to constantly remember every little thing wrong your child did.

On the other hand I was a very stubborn child leading me to continually break rules over and over and spanking didn't really teach me anything. I stopped getting spanked once I figured out that I could get what I wanted by playing the game rather than flouting the rules.

>data from a decade ago

And how do you teach a kid respect?

This. Childhood is incredibly important for brain development and interacting with screens fucks that up pretty good.

Children need to be outside running around and getting that mind-body integration going, and dealing with actual physical human beings and learning facial expressions and body language.