HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun fact: there is still more absolute mass to the left.

That's also a fun fact. :DDD

Great Satan.

wow... this is unacceptable. impeachment WHEN?

Compare that to Hillary's inauguration

STOP

well you have to figure that all the people who support Trump were at work

Is this Clintons (2017) crowd? Oh wait. shit. kys.

hahaha

OLD NEWS! Obama is getting arrested soon.

Fuck it rolling for singles

LEAVE HILLARY ALONE

Hey Sup Forums serious question. I got my inauguration invitation in the mail today. More than month later. Apparently this happened to lots of Trump supporters across the country. Have we been jewed by the post office?

>inb4 hurr durr most of em are commemorative
Obama's invitations, commemorative or not were all received the first week of Jan 2009

Ok...

There were just ceremonial tickets, you mong.

So?

Is he any less a president because a crowd of liberal neets didn't attend?

More people would have shown up for Trump, but, you know, people had jobs to go to.

That's not my point Ahmed, read the fucking thing

Cannot handle that Trump lied?

This still triggers the shit out of right wing retards

Yup
Left: Ayyyooo Gimme dat handout obamma, I dun gotta get paid since I dun spent all mah money to git here!
Right: I really would like to go to the inauguration but I should be smart with my money and spend it wisely

Heheheh

GRUNCC BTFO

Benis

And this triggers the shit out of Hilltards

Does that pic stop you from having the next 40 years of a Conservative Supreme Court?

No it doesn't. I understand population density.

This triggers you though.

Everyone go theirs within the last week. Trump was slow to get them out. It's not a conspiracy. I just got mine Monday.

Not in the slightest.

>Right wing retards
You mean the people who make more money than you, drive a nicer car than you, live in a nicer house than you, have nicer things than you and generally have a better quality of life than you in general?

Woow, "right wing retards" BTFO! how will they ever recover?!

I know right? Whats funnier is that she still lost! Isn't that hilarious? I mean all those people that hate Trump and she's still less popular than he is.

This must trigger you.

trying to provide evidence undermining the narrative will be ignored by the shills.

post your red pills and abandon thread, give the shills something to think about.
even shills become redpilled at some point.

Guess which group was made up of all the welfare sucking assholes without jobs?

>Protip: the one on the left

wasn't the pic of trump's inauguration taken at like 8:30 am? (the inauguration was at 12)

>A bunch of sheep who are too stupid to think for themselves and vote in order to "fit in" voted for hillary
Figures

That pic was proven to be a lie. Look up "CNN gigapixel trump inauguration." The crowd goes all the way to the back building

Democrats being the party of workers and Republicans being the party of the rich? Not at all.

FUCKIN SAVAGE

I'm neutral, but this pic really make you think.

How many natural resources are produced, refined, and exported in the cities? What percentage of natural resource revenue comes from the cities?

>Democrats
>Party of "workers"

Lmfao get a load of this retard. What alternate reality are you living in there buddy?

You could thank the antifa faggots chimping out and blocking people.

>party of workers
>workers

Yes. And the claims about viewership included streams on the internet.

Trump didn't win a single county in a 50 mile radius from washington DC, and thats because those areas are full of spics, niggers, and jews.

trying to cite low in person attendance (while hillary supporters were literally promising to attack them) in some argument about trump's support is just idiotic. He had more eyeballs on him that day than any president has ever gotten.

Please don't be Quads?

Hillary is a loser

LOSER
O
S
E
R

They probably didn't go because they were scared of getting beaten to death for their political beliefs. Fuck you libshits.

STOP BREATHING

How many new technologies are invented, how many treatments for diseases are developed, how many new companies are founded, in right wing retard rural freak shitholes?

It's the same flag with the same gif...
Is it the same guy?

I thought you retards were claiming that whites were losing their jerbs to hispanics?

DC is 90% black and therefore leans heavily democrat. So is Baltimore, which is the closest big city just 30 miles away.

I wonder how many folks would have shown up to Obama's inauguration had it been in Omaha, Nebraska.

How black is Washington DC again?

If you right wing retards actually don't realize that the GOP is the party of the rich and doesn't give a shit about the rest of you, then you are even dumber than I thought.

>fake news

>people in leftie state went to watch a black man inauguration
no fucking way?
Do you really think that everyone from other states would go there just so they can watch the 2 or so hour long inauguration and then go home?

roll

To soon

Rolling

>Moving the goal posts because you just got intellectually ass raped
Sad!

woah, hive mind.

They couldn't ship on a bunch of Trump voters on flatbeds?

Without government funding? Essentially none.

reroll

Yeah hillary got half the vote, if you stretch out the densely populated cities to account for vote you'll get an even map.

All her votes came from overpopulated cities filled to the brim with niggers and spics hurr durr

You got btfo so now you're crying about goalposts.

Obama was just a bigger meme than Trump is all

>hope and change

lmao more like

>make everything worse

fuck it

Without government funding there wouldn't be the internet, or roads, so how about you stop peddling billionaire globalist talking points.

You retards just hate government because you want the corporations and your billionaire globalist overlords to control everything.

this is what hilldawgs think usa looks like

Republicans fight to keep jobs in the country while democrats ship them overseas, if you're too stupid to realize that then YOU'RE dumber than I thought you fucking mongoloid.

But please, I'll wait. Give me an example of one thing the democrats have done for the working class. They're the party of higher taxes and job destruction.

And you keep regurgitating """right wing retards""" every post as if it's some sort of god tier insult because your feeble little baby brain isn't intelligent to think of anything more clever.

Don't try it.

I have the high leaf.

right wing retards have no fucking clue what a cartogram is

10/10 not surprised

wew lad

No no no little child, you clearly moved the goal posts when you were presented with evidence to refute your bullshit claims

"i..i thought you were crying about mexicans taking your jobs"

Seriously you're a fucking mental midget.

Rolal

wew lad 2

TWENTY NINERS AND FOURTY NINERS

ok

Absolute bullshit
Most of those are low paying part time jobs at mcdonalds

Trump has added 298k in February alone the majority of them well paying jobs in manufacturing for middle class workers while also providing a significant boom to the stock market.

In a response to a chart of demographics. You're clearly the mental midget. You're projecting hard here kid.

Is this what you do when you're losing badly? You cry like a bitch.

Nice try with those fake graphs shill. Better luck next time

Losing badly ahahahaha no I'm not a Clinton supporter

95% full time and high paying jobs.

I think it's hilarious that you retards are now trying to take credit for the soaring Obama economy but yet 4 years from now you will be dinduing the disastrous Trump economy.

Trump started taking credit for the soaring Obama economy the moment he got into office.

Sure thing. You belong to the party of niggers and spics. Get off your high horse, m8.

>DC 95% liberal
>Trumps Voters 80% rural who can't afford to take a day off work to flight to DC for this

>HAHAHAHA DRRUMPFFFFT BTFOFOFOFOFOFO

you're a faggot. sage

>WAHHH everything I don't like is fake

You're a special kind of right wing retard snowflake aren't you.

What happened to that 42% unemployment rate?

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

You filthy retards are gullible af and will believe anything.

Oh btw, the jobs report doesn't come out until Friday. If you fucking knew anything about your country you would know that.

When it says stop being Christian Muslim etc, can I still worship the old gods?

LOL just like obama taking credit for the recent rise in the stock market right? When it's very clearly a result of Trump being elected.

>Trumps Voters 80% rural who can't afford to take a day off work to flight to DC for this

kek

the monster in your pic related is an Obamacare loving, foodstamp spending, democrat in all likelihood. Nice try though, leaf.