Tranny gets gay pride flag taken down from school. Imagine if a Christian student had done that!

Tranny gets gay pride flag taken down from school. Imagine if a Christian student had done that!

wmtw.relaymedia.com/amp/article/gay-pride-flag-removed-from-kennebunk-high-school-after-students-request/9105716

> KENNEBUNK, Maine —

> The gay pride flag at Kennebunk High School has been removed after a transgender student said they did not want to attract media attention.

> The flag was initially placed by the school's GSTA Club. Principal Susan Cressey said the school will continue to support all students internally.

> Cressey said the flag was not meant to be a political statement. District superintendent Katie Hawes said the flag was moved indoors.

> The flag was raised as part of the school's diversity week. Kennebunk High School became the first school in the state to fly the gay pride flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XcHyy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have always found it a little weird that pride flags are put up with regular flags everywhere now.

Wait...what?

Why is this news?

Because the Left's internal contradictions are swallowing itself. Trannies are insane.

Does this mean this is wear to look for cute trannies to impregnate

This. Save that flagpole for pow/mia you anti American faggots.

This is a rare example of someone with gender dysphoria who obviously hates their body and their mental disorder and is sick if the LGB(((T))) autogynephiles fetishising his illness.

It's to show the total ideological conquest of western civilization

I want to see her dick.

Yeah but
>Mentally ill child gets fag flag removed
Literally nothing

Maybe we can get them their own country like the Jews.

Why do they also have German, Slovakian, and South African flags?

That's a jamaican flag you dumb nigger

what's up with the other flags hanging there

suck my pussy and balls.

I can't even see it you fucking stoner
Sorry I can't tell nigger flags apart

>a tranny that doesn't want attention

what the fuck

i know what you mean, this is truly perplexing

>slovakian flag

for what purpose

clonks = bonks

>Student asks to have TRANNY HERE flag taken down so it doesn't draw attention to him
>School tells media and media reports on it

They probably have exchange students from those places or something

Trannies aren't even gay (in their own minds), they can fuck right off from meddling with gay people or "allying" themselves with us in any way.

I do wonder if the left would be more successful taking a gradualist approach rather than shoving this down our throats now

so you dont want the flag removed?

I don't fucking care about a rainbow flag

They're not even close lmao and the only reason I know flags is because of Sup Forums you newfag.

I know, right?!

>these fucking degenerate fucking trannies think they're as good as us cocksucking ass blasting fags...................the nerve

This is why leftists will always run themselves into the ground. They are a bunch oroboros-like fuck tards.

Based tranny realizing that gays are degenerate but tranny's are just looking to change into a new heterosexuality and therefore wants no pride flag for evil gays but is waiting for the Transexual Flag to be invented for the Trap Master Race.

this is why I've been trying to get people to wear rainbows at our pro trump events

we need the left to designate rainbows a hate symbol

dont forget to support the fags you bigot

It is a point to be made. Ignore the theory that says minorities hate each other ok. The real males in any room are homos. So. Because the rainbow already has supreme significance and the trannies wanted to do their OWN thing and make many more monochromatic easter egg flags then by all means go ahead. You wanna take down ours and make the news? You go be retards. This is why Milo discredited more the right, rather than in associating gays with pedos

>tfw will never be a "natural" sperm donor for hire in an all-lesbian country

jfmsu

Being gay is actually a biological reality. "trans" is chopping off your dick and taking titty skittles because you hate being a gay guy and wish you could get qt straight boys like women do.

Yup. They are the homophobe's, homosexual. Also no bisexual man has ever settled with a man

And also just autogynephilia fetish in straight males. Which is why most trannies are ugly trans lesbians.

Mind blown

Flags are a weird idea anyway. I get the point of having them as a representation of your country in an international sense but why fly them at a school?
>REMEMBER YOU'RE IN THIS COUNTRY, THIS IS THE COUNTRY YOU ARE IN
>ALSO MAN LOVE
It's weird.

I was referring to the homosexual subtype transsexuals since they are the ones the media covers the most. But yes, most do not actually think they are women.

It means the homo's money is also fiat and acceptable. Just not for cakes. Or falling asleep on a bus with your spouse unencumbered

>LGBT republic created
>dismal birth rate
>those who procreate transfer aids to their children

Glorious

The only reason that gay people have the standard of living is because when trans people decided that we were done taking shit from society and we started taking rights the gays happily rode in our coat tails and they were to insignificant for us to care, but beware, if you make yourself an enemy of trans women you will be crushed like an ant beneath a boot.

>yfw we all start pretending to be trannies so we can advance the right-wing agenda

Half you faggots already like traps and shit. Shouldn't be that hard for ya.

It's legitimately a conspiracy to cover this fact up with trannies. Most of them are just straight men with a sex fetish. The rest, like the guy I replied to said, are self hating faggots.

>Pretend
What low energy. Absolutely pathetic.

Truvada and a bunch of Hagars and Ronaldo's. You can have your zika charlie sheen island. If we need to borrow any pussyfungus-based throat cancer or super-gonorrhea, we'll let you know. Can call me heterophobic. Dont give fuck. Let alone "homophobia isn't real reeee"

> alternate history

>These degenerate fucking trannies think they are better than us assblasting cum slurping hmosexuals.........................the fucking nerve

You faggots are hilarious.

He is doing like typical woman does. Accept me or be marked. Problem with trannies is baphomet looks like one. Combine with serpent seed and homos come out looking pretty good. Hopefully everyone knows what I meant by significance in my first post. Genesis.

what fucking planet are you living on. I'm a heterosexual male and even I know that it is the trannies that rode the fags coat tails.

I mean I would say you are delusional but I think that is already apparent from the fact that you think you are anything but a gay man in a dress and addicted to pills.

sorry to disappoint you but some of us aren't anime watching faggot jacking trap loving cum guzzling autists

Jesus sometimes being 3rd world shithole have its own benefits

I'm not a woman though I'm a mentally ill male, and let me tell you that I know crazy when I see it, and you're just as nutty as any of us.

Youve been on a roll lately

How so. Woman completely fucked up everything and you wanna become one. I gave an example of what--like woman--you remind me of. And I'm nuts. Because you don't wanna be a woman

It was trans women who started the whole LGBT movement in the first place. They were the first to fight back in stonewall.

all underage b&s on Sup Forums must pretend to be a cute female (boy) and get those flags taken down

Transvestites? And how old is your surgery? You didn't start anything. When did they start with the horomes

If telling a tranny some bullshit they've heard a million times before is worth making enemies then whatever, you'll see where that gets you.

Are you having a stroke?

why is there a german flag?

There are no enemies here. Nobody cares what is said within the laws

In my heart of hearts I dream that trannies can be brought back to earth as the gay men they actually are with some good cheer and pimozide.

We'll you don't have to do any of that all you need to do is take your girly pills and learn to talk nice, faggot.

Put my symptoms into web md. Read things better. Improve your vocabulary. I don't fucken know nor care

Wrong, wrong, and kill yourself.

I want to be a woman but not by choice. I am crazy. I know other trannies who are different types of crazy. I feel that I'm pretty good at identifying it. All I'm saying is that you seem like you have a few screws loose at least.

Well trannies certainly are loud but I don't think they have the stability or numbers to have effected change on the scale that gay men have for ourselves. Now gay people look bad because they think we support moms who insist their precious 5 year old son is really a girl and will use the women's bathroom when he goes to school. They invent wedge issues that are entirely in their own heads. If they want to be trans, fine, but leave taxpayers and gay people out of your illness. We gays have fought too long and hard to be taken down by this bullshit.

delusions of grandeur

Nope. definitely not a mental illness.

Ugh. Repetitions. And awkward posts. Umm. Whatever. I'll call you eunuchs in my head and feel better

Trannies took over all our organizations. Most fags don't seem to care. We're in big trouble if we don't end the tranny plague.

Just because they didn't have the medication to treat it readily available to the masses doesn't mean that there weren't trans people. They just had to continue living in misery. Their sacrifice will not be forgotten and we will not allow our progress to be scaled back.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/XcHyy

death to both of you

How about you drink bleach, faggot?

You are an arrogant idiot. The worst kind. The pimozide study is bullshit and anyone smarter than a coconut would be able to figure that out. It's a single cross dresser who didn't want to crossdress while on it. Whenever you give trans people antipsychotics it just makes it worse. Did you think that they just haven't tried? You think there is some conspiracy preventing research on trans people? You are literally retarded. I hope someone in need gets you brain when you pass because you're obviously not using it.

I just want you sedated.

Hetero male here. I never had a problem with homosexuality UNTIL (some of) your people started pushing transgenders as part of the same movement. You guys seriously need to distance yourselves from these mentally ill fuckers.

Back when I was in school there were only two flags
The American flag, flying high and proud, and the state flag that flew under it.

> everyone who stops being a tranny wasn't really a tranny

Kill yourself

> Did you think that they just haven't tried?

Yes, trannies are obsessed with cutting their dicks off

> You think there is some conspiracy preventing research on trans people?

Yes, trannies try to fuck people's careers if they look into alternatives to cutting dicks off.

I finally joined this
You drank all the tampons

>Gender is a social construct
>0.4% of the population is trans

That is quite a social construct.

I know dude. It shits me too. I want to burn their tranny flag.

Sup Forums+/lgbt/=

Aaaand it's complete shit and false flaggy

The only delusional one here is you my friend. Go ahead and do whatever, I don't think that your making tinfoil hats is gonna do much harm to trans people.

We should have nuked you. Then, at least, this wouldn't be happening.

I don't think you quite understand what "social construct" means...

You don't realize how much media policing there is around this. I've been banned from about every social media platform for speaking against trannies. Liberals are all brain washed. It''s not gay people, it's SJWs and liberals who are pushing it.

I'm more upset on how close the other flags are to the American flag.

weirdo lesbians feeding their toddlers hormone pills will be the end of the entire LGBTQ123XYZABC movement

You couldnt

I used to be what most people would consider a liberal but I still hold a lot of beliefs that would be considered "progressive" when it comes to things like homosexuality, drug laws, etc. There are a lot of people like me but the longer you guys stick with the trannies the harder and harder it gets to support you. Have you ever seen the cartoon of the number 14 chained to the number 88 dragging it up a hill?

LGB is dragging T up the hill.

this

>Liberals are all brain washed. It''s not gay people, it's SJWs and liberals who are pushing it.

You're absolutely right about that. Just like most things SJWs fight for, it has nothing to do with them.

Because you keep spouting literal on arguments and fake news. No one that knows anything about trans issues would take you seriously. If you wanna be taken seriously you need to at least read a summary of the subject, as of now you're literally talking out of your ass and trying to pass /ppl/ bullshit as truth. That doesn't really work in reality, people aren't going to just swallow that shit because it fits into their ideology, they'll actually look at it and see what garbage it is.

It's not just about us faggots. I firmly believe the tranny issue will destroy the entire left wing. It's biology denialism that makes Flat Eartherism look sane.

I mean you can't negotiate with

> penis is female BECAUSE I SAY SO

This shit could lead to civil wars.