>peebee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CBuE6yytPkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Sup Forums

Sup Forums ain't all that bad

oh fuck I loved the witcher

Fuck Rimanah and fuck the Culter Dei

it just comes down to inspiration and emotional investment. people at EA are just doing a job, people at cdprojektRed are creating something.

reminds me of the difference between Dues ex Human revolution and Mankind divided. Human revolution they were inspired to create another dues ex game, build from the ground up with new characters and art styles. Mankind divided was an obvious cash grab leveraging the popularity of the last one. They had to force inspiration which is why it turned into nothing but "MUH REFUGEES."

most disappointing shit of 2016 IMO

Just crash my western AAA market up fampai.

just aids my game up senpai

both look fucken shit to be honest with you

Woah man, did someone rustle your brouzouf ?

>that face

I will never not hear Smash Mouth when I see it.

Flop like a dead Orca trainer.

>the second one
JUST

>Idealized fetish doll vs Real beautiful womyn

True men will pick correctly

>without sex
>without naked woman
>without sexism

I won't buy it

>0:12

looks like one of Hilary's seizures

>tfw no more toy gun adds anywhere except for nerf stuff on occasion

>playing or caring about video games
are you all underage or something?
what the FUCK happened to Sup Forums

>flag

flag

Why does the MC look like she has down's syndrome in every cutscene she appears in?

why did they make asari so fucking ugly? did it trigger fat SJWS and make them mad about muh patriarchy and actually liking attractive people?

I played all 3 MEs and this really activated my almonds

checked

It's because Bioware had to make her look less good. The actual model they used wasn't that bad looking.

>Bioware
I think they deliberately make females in their games ugly

I worked on Horizon: Zero Dawn as an intern at Guerrilla games as a concept artist and general art direction consultant as an graduation project for my study.

I can tell you with certainty that these woman are made "imperfect" (ugly) on purpose. They did the same with a lot of the characters on Horizon: zero dawn.

I'm not even sure this has any connection to SJWs or something since a lot of the people here at the studio are actually nazi fetishists that worked on the Killzone franchise and they even had a room filled with Nazi Pheripherals and stuff to get inspiration off as design templates for the Hellghast (which were the good guys in the end).

My point being that these studios actually think they are improving the visuals by making the characters "more flawed". But we simply don't have the skills and ability yet to make convincingly flawed yet attractive characters. It's far easier to just make pretty people and call it a day. But the higher ups absolutely refuse that shit and want to cram it in.

Look what the sjw cucks are doing

Tbh, I don't think she even looks bad.

Whats the one on the left?

>diversity hires

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

All the women look mixed race.

Not the greatest comparison there.
Witcher 3 really shines in the animation.

Nier Automata

Witcher 3 might be my favorite game of all time, to the point that I actually grew really emotionally attached to one of the characters, something I almost never do in an RPG. It also inspired what my dream girl would be like (Anna Henrietta).

Also it's an incredibly redpilled game. The Northern Kingdoms represent a fallen West taken over by violent and uneducated third worlders (the Nordlings) who insist that theyare being put down by the Nilfgaardians (we wuz, whitey putting us down, etc.). The few remaining Westerners (elves) fight desperately to reclaim their civilization but are slaughtered brutally. It's a warning that holds vast weight in the real world.

Besides Liara, Samara, and that one green one from the first game, all the other Asari were ugly as fuck.

Morinth a best, you heathen

The market dictates the product; any girls playing this game are probably sub 5/10 and a more average looking female character sells better to them.

At the same rate making the female characters uglier lowers appeal to the male majority of the market, so it might also hurt them.

Are you sure you guys just don't have crazy fetishes for ugly butch chicks?

No, it's not.

I don't mind women looking "ugly". The model looks just fine but the animation is terrible.

Not a fair comparison becuase slav magic is a thing

True.

Someone needs to make a webm of the few seconds after they are hit by something. Holy fuck it's like Heavy Rain levels of terrible uncanny valley.

>hire 10,000 bluehair poets and artists

>forgot to hire good programmers, or any smart people

Oopsie daisy

>that andromeda woman's eyes the whole time

wew

Im pretty sure the majority of ugly girls will play with an attractive avatar if given the choice.

those faces remind me of team america

Jesus, even sfm artists can make better animations.

With the amount of buzz over women being "assaulted" by exaggerated standards of beauty, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Girls who play video games are much more likely to subscribe to the lefty way of thinking where someone else's success translates to your failure.

The sharp divide in quality between Canadian games and Slavic games is telling of the cultures of these two regions of the world.

Slavs
>uncorrupted by political correctness
>leaning towards social conservatism
>traditional depictions of men and women
>drop-dead gorgeous female characters everywhere
>Eurocentric worldbuilding

Canadians
>progressive ideology influencing design decisions
>appealing to lowest common denominator
>ugly androgynous characters
>cynicism and corporatism abound
>multicultural worldbuilding

wtf

>looks just like past mass effects
>graphics are last gen

Makes me genuinely sad. ME2 and 3 are some of my favorite games, ever.

I have nothing to counter this with because its so true.

Ubisoft is a shining example.

All this proves is that you should stick to smaller independent teams because larger corporations will just grind you down.

I can't think of a game I like that was made by a large company they're almost always done by smaller studios who actually care.

The graphical leap between last gen and current gen is barely noticeable because the benchmark for graphical fidelity is so high that any 'improvement' in graphics will be virtually invisible or undetectable to the naked eye.

This actually becomes a problem for game development.

When your characters look photorealistic (like they do in ME: Andromeda), then your animations also have to reflect that, to avoid the uncanny valley and other visual disparities.

Bioware clearly failed in this regard. Their animation chops are fucking terrible, and it just makes their 'photorealistic' character models look like walking disasters.

Man and Bioware used to be good too back in the Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 1 days.

I hated the whole romance aspect of Dragon Age: Inquisition because they forced the whole SJW narrative on you.

>Straight male PCs have 2 romance options a butch russian lesbian or an ugly spic

>gay/bi male PCs have 4 romance options

>female PCs can literally fuck anyone in the game.

They also make literally made a stupid high number of NPCs gay and even find a way to work a F to M transgender NPC into the game as a recurring character.

Like coming back and playing this game after a few years since release really highlighted this shit. I really dont think ill buy anymore of their products. Especially after they degrade the main character of Mass Effect from badass Shepherd to some weak-chinned numale and his diversity squad. 10/10 i gurantee there will be like 1 straight male romance with a super manly "strong woman" type and the gay/female characters will be able to fuck anything that walks.

Im calling it now, this will be the first Bioware game to have a M to F Transfag in it and twist the lore so that it is perfectly normals.

you know its bad when your studios animations get BTFO by r34 neet animators

Don't Praise Kek

youtu.be/CBuE6yytPkk

praise

kek
e
k

>Male asari

Just fuck my canon up, senpai

Do they think all normies and sjws will rush to buy this because "muh progressive values" meme? How is alienating core gamers to try and pander to feminist busybodies who don't even play games a sound business model?

This. When a small independent group produces a game under a larger company, the quality is much higher. An example is Fallout: New Vegas. It was produced by Obsidian, a small development group under Bethesda and it was 10x better than anything Bethesda has produced independently in recent years.

Im actually noticing a trend of larger game corps making shittier games and turning them into cashcows where they milk them until the game series is a dead husk that everyone hates (see Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed).

>MC
Main character or Master Chief? Because that armour is a blatant rip off

mmm yess quite pungent my dear