Illegal aliens signing up for Trumpcare 1.0

This triggers "Repeal Obamacare" supporters.

> The Trumpcare 1.0 bill pushed by some Republicans strips out even Obamacare’s weak protections preventing illegal aliens from signing up for health care meant for citizens.

> A draft of the bill, released by the House Committee on Ways and Means, cannot even include bare-bones provisions requiring officials to check an enrollee’s immigration status, the Conservative Review’s Daniel Horowitz warns, calling it a “gift to illegal aliens.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/07/obamacare-2-0-guts-enforcement-gives-illegal-aliens-healthcare-through-identity-fraud/

Healthcare is a universal right. Everyone is entitled to free healthcare, whether you're American, Mexican, Swedish, or Somalian. We have the systems in place to provide this kind of care, I see no idea why we shouldn't.

I had to spend 4 hours at the DMV today, one of said hours was spent outside, waiting to just get inside the building. The majority of people there were foreigners, mostly mexican. Mexicans that speak no english, getting drivers licenses and voting priveledges. I, as an American citizen, had to wait hours to register my vehicle (so California can use that money to ensure that illegal kids learn english) while Mexican illegals get handed voting rights. Trump hasn't changed anything...he hasn't even been a speed bump for the massive amounts of illegals rolling into the country.

Until treason, sedition and RICO charges are laid down for all democrats that defy the laws of America and the will of the people, until illegals are pushed out en masse by a well armed force, until Obummercare is REPEALED (as promised), until BLM/La Raza/ANTIFA and their ilk are labled domestic terror orgs and dealt with accordingly until that wall is real and tangible it looks like business as usual in Washington.

Trump doesn't have the balls to do whats necessary, he's more concerned with tweets and bragging about how much hypothetical funny money monopoly dollars he's saved us on planes we haven't even seen yet.

I voted for the man but what I'm seeing isn't adequate, just looks more like elites glad handing and making deals.

Nice victim complex. Meanwhile, Rosa and Juan are the real victims because Republicans like you keep trying to take their healthcare away.

OBAMACARE IS HEALTHCARE PAID FOR BY TAXES

TRUMPCARE IS HEALTHCARE PRICES BROUGHT DOWN TO VERY LOW PRICES DUE TO INTERSTATE COMPETITION BY INSURANCE COMPANIES

Learn to read user. The article talks about Obamacare 2.0, which is Trumpcare.

Trump talks a good game but he is running a Chinese fire drill! Most confused,inept start to an administration I have ever seen. Did you know that Soros lends millions to Trump and Jared. You really think Soros hates Trump. He forgave a $160 million loan he gave Trump and lent Jared 250 million in 2014.

>TRUMPCARE IS HEALTHCARE PRICES BROUGHT DOWN TO VERY LOW

Lol at anyone who thinks you can have insurance companies offer cheap health insurance while still having to cover pre existing conditions

>t. brainlet

if there are many competitors the price is lower, this is a simple concept. healthcare is a service, and there is a floor to how cheap it can become because one doctor can only see so many people in a day, but that floor is made lower by an increase in workforce, and advances in technology.

>Conservative Review’s Daniel Horowitz warns, calling it a “gift to illegal aliens.”

>Daniel Horowitz
>Horowitz

OH GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

>thinking anyone will buy insurance when you can just wait to get sick and then sign up because they cant refuse you based on preexisting conditions

Fuck off abo retard who just heard his first economics lecture

they don't have to take you at the same rate, if you cost more you pay more. this goy has never heard of the job of actuary

>Proud of Mexico by holding Mexican flag
>Don't want to go back to Mexico

>if you cost more you pay more
So the insurance is actually more expensive? Nice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE WASNT APART OF THEIR GAME?

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOAMLAOKMOLMOAMLALAMOAMLM

>TRUMPCARE IS HEALTHCARE PRICES BROUGHT DOWN TO VERY LOW PRICES DUE TO INTERSTATE COMPETITION BY INSURANCE COMPANIES
Are you people fucking retarded? Do you genuinely believe introducing slightly more competition will have such a significant effect? What makes you think this will change anything?

You'd have to be truly delusional to believe that this is the silver bullet that will fix everything.

Oops my love for Trump caused me to forgot how garbage the GOP and their propaganda network is, oh well, better than ww3 with Russia!

quiet, remember trump is the good guy of the story

It shouldn't be it doesn't make sense.

I think emergency services should be provided for free, otherwise small upfront fee, for citizens to see a doctor to keep it being abused, and reasonable charges afterwards.

Health insurance should be mandatory for non citizens, and it should be expensive for them as non taxpayers.

Citizens should have a state option, private option and the right to not take it on.

4D chess, now Trump has a nice list of illegals to share with ICE.

>when you can just wait to get sick and then sign up
then it isn't a preexisting condition

Kikbart turns on kike trump. I love it

Healthcare is a service. You have access to healthcare thanks to the hard work of doctors, nurses, lab techs, emts and everyone else who works in a hospital environment. Nobody is entitled to have anyone else do work for them. Healthcare is not a right.

I knew the FAR RIGHT would turn on trump. Trump is a neoliberal corporatist, who is ideologically devoid. Trump supports whatever the big corporations what. He will say anything to get elected.

Like the night of the long knifes, trump no longer needs brietbart.

B8

He'll veto it.

/thread

Why would he veto trumpcare the bill he supports and helped write?

The fact none of you brietbart fags won't accept you were conned just shows how stupid you are. This is 1934 and you are the brown shirts. Hitler is elected, now you go. Welcome to fascism.

how can they sign up for discount health care when they dont do taxes or have id? its a moot point since we're sending them all back anyway
also, its not like lib hospitals arent giving them free healtcare already and sticking you with the bill

Seven years to come up with a plan.

Democrats did it in 1.

Words mean nothing. The law means nothing as millions of illegals and their actions have proven. The law means nothing to those with the finances to render it null and void. You can come up with all the colorful analogies you want, it doesn't change cold hard fact. Facts are America is still overrun with illegals that keep getting more and better than impoverished, down and out Americans. I know first hand.

>Trump wants to deport all illegals
>Doesn't wan't to be the villain
>Leaves loophole letting them get healthcare IF THEY COMMIT IDENTITY FRAUD

The proposed repeal/replace is pretty shit for various reasons, but this one isn't one of them.