What's the most redpilled language to learn?

What's the most redpilled language to learn?

I thought ciao meant goodbye. Is it like aloha?

Attic Greek, faggot.

All great books are in Attic Greek.

C

A slavic language.

Young, talented, whites need to moving into those countries, not out of them.

Afrikaans; language ofApartheid.

Arabic

Means both "hello" and "goodbye" in italian. Its stupid.

Any romance language.
Je suis gay

Italians say ciao for both hello and goodbye.

Fuck off, Mike.

Aloha

As many as you can

russian. the best books are on russian (Dostoevsky, Chekhov, etc), although the most of russian movies are trash.

Chinese is useful because they're a growing global power.

Also, it's pretty easy to learn.

我上上个年开始学习汉语和我的中文说得现在太好了。

Hebrew.

German or Latin

Also
>Halo instead of Heil

No one wants to learn Chinese.

Anyone worth dealing with from China speaks English, and if people figure out you understand Chinese that rest of your life is stuck working with those rats.

Kurva we are full keep you degeneracy at home

Your pick of either a romance language or a germanic language. :^)

Any romance language because gender is inherently and permanently embedded into almost every word. cant change the language and make up new pronouns for non-cis people

>chinese
which chinese, theres a lot of chinese languages
dumbfuck

Learned English and Spanish when I was a kid. Now at 22 learning Russian because no one else in the us speaks it, big economic potential and I can communicate with Slav girls online. A lot of common languages taught here are overrated, cucked and oversaturated.

there's only one set of written chinese

dumbfuck

>the best books are on russian

True. I was leaning towards Russian already. I'll probably go with that

>我上上个年开始学习汉语和我的中文说得现在太好了。

You want to say
>我前年開始學漢語,而現在我中文說得太好了

That was two years worth of learning Chinese? I don't know if my sentence is perfect either, but jeeze, you should really not be saying 上上個年 after two years.

theres written cantonese

dumbfuck

English is all you need. We are the dominant culture in the world. They learn OUR language to do business with us.

If you want to learn another language, do it for fun.

Ancient Greek
Latin

Then you can read the pillars of western civilization without relying on a translator, and losing all the mechanical literary significance of any of it.

Read Plato in Greek
Read Aurelius in Latin
Read Vitruvius in Latin
Read Aeschylus in Greek
Read Sophocles in Greek
Read Cicero in Latin

Get
Good
Faggot
t. Ph.D. student, conservative educators like me are going to make sure Gen Z gets through college without being cucked.

If you have time to pick up a third language, German.

Clearly whatever Thai sluts speak so you can go sow your seed and then leave with no strings

Otherwise you already know english and thats all you need to post here so fuck everything else

great choice dude

ideogram

lingua latina non penis canina

Hebrew.

Bonjour, je suis une pédale !

My older brother is doing exactly what you are actually. He's at an Ivy League.

It's weird because he's more liberal than I am on the whole but more conservative on bullshit nonsense.

>tfw grew up in russian speaking household but always responded in english
now i only know botched russian
any good russian reads?
I can read cyrillic at a grade school level

What is Street in russian тoвapищ?

yлитca I think

Close, it`s yлицa

Tolstoy's "Boйнa и миp", Dostoevsky's "Бpaтья Кapaмaзoвы", Bulgakov's "Macтep и Mapгapитa"

fuck off nigger

French

these books can be hard sometimes

English. All other languages are dead nonsense or gook runes.

I realize most Americans in your country are either middle aged and fat tourists or drunken faggots looking for prostitutes. Sorry.

Tu es une pute.

English is the only languge to learn. Every other languge will die

Deutsch.

If you want to learn a useful language, learn chinese.

English. Every other language is for monkeys.

learn arabic, they rich. Poland poor and bad, you come we rob yuo

latin

Yiddish and Yeshivish

Lojban.

English and C++

This.

Icelandic. it's the purest form of what's left of the viking language

Mathematics

Latin. Only acceptable answer

"non culum batum belli
culum batum, culum mortis"

>yfw I can read all the classics in original
feels good

German

Not memeing, idealism and Nietzsche

Probably going to get kicked out of the UK soon. What language should I learn to get a job in another EU country? I've been doing janitor jobs mostly.

Klingon?

This (not limited to Attic, though), plus Latin.

mandarin ofc. why would you learn any other dialect, that's like learning scots vs learning standard english

Except most people will lose interest in the language before they get to the level needed to read classics, as there is nothing interesting for lower levels of language knowledge. Russian media, tv shows aren't that interesting

>Ctrl+f
>no swahili

Disappointed in you all tbqhwy

They literally all speak English. Its a waste of time just like learning any Western European Language except Spanish or French.

>french is relevant
k

>need to moving into those countries

fuck off

my grandparents fought to give me a piece of this clay; i'll be damned if i turn coward and give it up

Japanese,

For redpilled Anime and Games

Only because frogs refuse to learn fucking English. They seem to be proud that they don't know their Country's childhood rival's language

Easily a slav language
Like russian czech polish croatian estonian latvian lithuanian etc
Or finnish german icelandic

Go home to the motherland hillbilly

Turkish.

Canucks don't understand Nationalism. They were given their nation. Americans fought Brits and won. We fought and earned our nation, and forged it with blood and iron. We fought off every enemy. We are a nation, you are a colony.

Their writing system and tonal phonology are a major stumbling block. Not to mention the fact that it's the goddamn ugliest language on the face of the earth.
Seriously, does chink speak have to be yelled? Is it not possible to converse in anything below a scream in that ant-people language?

Learn turkish, everyone will speak turkish in europe soon

More like Arabic desu

suomi

Why would anyone want to learn your language. Your entire country speaks English and your language is hard. It does sound kind of cool and Elfy but thats w/e

>Dead languages : Latin, Ancient Greek, Proto-Indo-European, Old English
>Living languages: German, Hungarian, Afrikaans, Russian
Language autism is the only acceptable variety.

We need to bring back knowledge of the classic disciplines to the Academia, including Latin. No bach unless you can properly write "Romanni ite dormum"

Luxembourgish

only the masterrace speaks it, therefor also so few.

Java

Not only are you a fa/g/, you are a pleb among fa/g/s

Grand Duchy Jews

start with learning english properly

read and write a lot and grow your vocabulary and reasoning skills

Javascript. Static types are for slave programmers in large corporations.

>halal eurabian caliphate

>C
>R
>Machine Code

If you are interested in history, humanities, art and literature, which you should be, go for the big european languages to start (Spanish, French, Russian, German, Italian)

Other european languages may still be interesting. Like smaller ones or Latin/Ancient Greek

At least arabic sounds better than your shitty dialect of nasally iberian latin

i came here to post this

> arabic
> sounding good
Don't get me wrong, they are wonderful animals, gunpowder of the earth, but their language always sounds like they are choking on a dick.

You really can call your self a programmer without knowing it.

You really can't call yourself a good programmer without knowing it.

I honestly think the Semitic languages sound kind of nice but IDK beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the very ugliest languages are the tonal east asian languages.

here have a (((YOU)))

Modern Hebrew is only nicely structured and nicely sounding because it was reforged by a man who studied European languages.
Biblical Hebrew is a grammatical mess, mate.