Mexican Cartels control the 50% of Cocaine exportations Worldwide

That's billions and billions of dollars a year...you know

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhenli_Ye_Gon
youtu.be/f5d8eZsgKrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cartels are just pawns of the CIA. They want to keep your country a corrupt shithole.

Mexican Cartels vs Russian Mafia vs Italian Mafia
Who wins?

Legalize cocaine

An agent will be coming to collect you in approximately 3 days, please leave a key under the doormat.

probably russian mafia, due to government connections

Stop doing drugs America, and problem solved

Fuck off with your Cartel worship you cuck buchon, you wouldn't stand to live that life.

stop sourcing them then. makes it harder to take if it costs more.
BUILD
THAT WALL

Fierro pariente

I doubt it. They don't even make cocaine in Mexico.

>muh shit tier gun
>muh shit tier house
>muh shit style of clothing

You mean the CIA has cartel puppets doing the gruntwork for them right?

Operation Fast and Furious

white people give money to poor mexicans

rich mexicans still complain

Yeah , right , "controls", ha! dont take my sides to outer space, please.

Why dont you guys put some gps in those coke bricks and see where the rabbit hole truly goes....

>what is a land route to the US

That bunch money belonged to a Chinese drugdealer who worked with the Cartels in Mexico

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhenli_Ye_Gon

The CIA is sleeping on the job then.

How can I get a tough alpha buchona gf to hold a gun to my balls and drive me around the desert in a fast car

>Gangsters vs Government of a World Power vs Gangsters
>who wins

gee whizz user I dont know that sure is a hard one to puzzle

Are you kidding? Those planes don't fly themselves.

BAD HOMBRES
A
D

H
O
M
B
R
E
S

Not 50% of worldwide distribution, that's for god dang sure! Besides, Columbia cartels, for instance, control their own distribution.

CIA has super tools to spy on everybody
CIA still fails to stop drug dealers

the jews

>That's billions and billions of dollars a year...you know
And yet not a penny spent on improving the Mexican economy.

>the CIA is trying to stop drug dealers
>the Police Chief is trying to stop the Police

babushka

Shit homie that's actually a pretty good idea. Better forward that one to the hardworking anti-drug folks in the US government!

no one's forcing people to do drugs, at least not on a large scale. drug users must take just as much of the responsibility. especially the cocaine users.

And at the end of the day, they're still subhuman beaners.

because criminals like flaunting wealth?
Do aliens just not have crime on their worlds? That seems unrealistic unless they're a hive mind or incredibly totalitarian.

>Spend millions on gold plating a bunch of shitty weapons
>Couldn't spend a couple hundred thousand on an old Russian surface to air missile launcher

youtu.be/f5d8eZsgKrg

>gold, chambered in .44, 11lb piece of shit

>Russian Mafia
a.k.a the Government of Russia.

Make American cocaine great again.

>TFW you'll never run with a ragtag crew of intergalactic smugglers and pirates and have a series of misadventures through the cosmos

I can't think of too many better two-word movie pitches than "Space Narcos" desu

What's that like... 70 million buckaroonis?

holyshit you are stupid... It's no about criminals you fucking Neanderthal it's about what humans do with money and how illogical they are with resources.

>Do aliens just not have crime on their worlds? That seems unrealistic unless t

only a fucking human will think this way with their retarded hollywood brainwashing about starwars shit.

Learn that intelligent life is something primitive humans will never understand, because of their retarded emotional snowflake feeling and identity oriented. They will end themselves it's just matter of time.

Humans are just a stupid species that could lead to danger to other life forms in the universe.

Crime, stealing, killing comes all from your society build within and i could go on.

When is trump going to take their wealth and build a wall with it?

Mexican cartels have paramilitaries, so them.

Order of power goes:
Mexican cartels > Russian Mafia > Italian Mafia

>Have a lot of money
>Be in constant power struggle, have to always fear being killed
>Eventually get beheaded by rival cartel

Sounds like a sweet life

Actually it is :

Gov < italian and russian mob (buyers) < Mexican cartel (sellers) < Mexico < Colombia

>Eventually get beheaded by rival cartel

If you're fucking lucky

Have you seen what those savage fucks do to each other? They skin their faces off, cut their hands and feet off, then slowly cut their throats with a razor.

this
OY VEY

they always do apparently

Yeah Ive seen webms that other people have posted about that shit.
Thing is, these people aren't even high up in the ranks of cartels. They're just soldiers most of the time.
Imagine what the rival cartels would do to El Chapo if they ever got their hands on him.

I'd rather not be a billionaire and not have to worry about that shit all the time.

Rissian mafia is the biggest one in the planet, they could BTFO cartels in nothing. Also, the italian mafia isn't what it used to be.

>have guns made of gold
>get killed by a Federales making less than minimum wage in US dollars

Seems cool

Reznov fucking weeb

>muh mother Russia
>poutine is based xD
>the numbers mason! Reznov XD

he's gonna give golden guns to everyone who votes for him in 2020.

I'd keep a loaded gun on me at all times to shoot myself in the head if shit went down.

It would be better to get in, make a few million, then get out. Move the fuck away to europe or something.

>then get out

Doesn't work like that ese

This has to be a joke. Mexican are clueless morons. Your druglords are weaker than Escobar, and I mean it.

Its worth bilions, yeah are were is the money exactly? The FBI learnt how to weaponize a black market, and the CIA does it with cocaine. Your criminal rings are literally a blackhole of dollars, the more centered the power the better. The spending has a limit. A rich style lifestyle house and so on. The second they try to move it to real buying or investment the entire accounts are frozen and the head murdered.

>no one's forcing people to do drugs

Just their brains

>what is causal determinism

>t. pigeon eating nigger

The funniest is that the Bush family give free CIA backed offshore to guys like el Chapo. Assuring then their money is protected but it reality they are just giving billions to a bank that will only recieve and not give back.

Peruvian rings are not violent, nor retarded like yours. Nor the Italian not even the Albanian, its you pieces of shit that like to monopolize everthing and horde cash the reason why the CIA backs you so hard. You are the perfect useful idiot.

You're kinda stupid. Will you live to be 19?

I dont think they need anyone to make them a corrupt shithole

Russians due to size and government connections

My IQ is above 130

Just read the FBI disclosure about the alcohol prohibition. Their study was used by the CIA to create another artificial black market and weaponize, this time cocaine. Its objetive is to get rhw most dollars out of the market. Goverments allows it because its basically burning money of the system the opposite of devaluation.

312 million or something like that

was some reporter doing work on cia or government, his car went off road into fireball at fast speed and blew up. forgot the guys name.

I am Victor reznov and I will have my revenge :DDD

As much as cocaine fucks up your body and mind, it fucks up Mexico, South America, and the US even worse. How much worse could decriminalization really be? Of course, dirtbags are going to do desperate things to get rich, so they would probably just focus on human trafficking or something worse instead.

>Ooga booga muh mony
Nigger

And yet all of it is just another CIA asset, like "grassroot movements" and political blackmailing

For some reason, I want to set it all on fire.

Mexican cartels are a bunch of cuck pussy bois
fuck you mexico and fuck you cartels
come get me you fat little squirly bastards.
I am a American. What the fuck are you suppose to be taco bitch

praise kek come on i just want yous im hungry damnit
feed me mexico feed me a delicious taco of yous

Kill them all

>all that money
>all those expensive sport cars
>all those gold plate engraved guns
>and yet they'll always be brown niggers, because no amount of money can't make them white

It must be like endless suffering

I wouldn't want tons of money if there was a good chance I'd get my face peeled, my hands chopped, and my head duct off with box cutters to the tune of funky town and sweet child o mine.

This shit right here is why I voted for Trump.

It's also why your country is best known for the shittiest type of alcohol (tequila) and for titty bars where obese white men go to get laid.

Even your gangs were shit until the Zetas hired and then got replaced by a bunch of US Special Forces guys.

This gun and car bullshit is literally worse than niggers. A nigger would at least include a woman in the photo. You're all like, "muh gun!" because I know you're too goddamn autistic to attract a woman without literally hiring a prostitute.

sage

what's a few billion $$ vs. new money printing? insignificant tier?

Or if they don't have money, or if they're really civilized and educate their children, or you should strop making excuses for terrans, you monkey.

These faggots make money, sure. Driving phat cars, having big guns, fucking prostitutes all day long. But you do it by corrupting the hearts and minds of people.

Think about how miserable they really are for a sec. They will never know love, true honor, decency, the feeling you get when you achieve something good after a just struggle.

I'll choose my poor ass but respectable lifestyle over this soulless desolation any day of the week.

I only snort coke from Sicilian families