Hawaii is 1st state to sue over new travel ban

What do we do about Hawaii?

They have to come back.

>state with anglo flag in their state flag is trying to derail another country

what a surprise

really noggles my joggles

Nuke it. Wait 50 years. Then rebuild.

Expel hawaii from the union
Run a reality show where the 4? other island territories compete for statehood and a billion dollars

Is this the same Hawaii that was on a card in the Illuminati NWO game...or a different one? ;)

Ignore them

>State successfully sues over travel ban
>Issue goes before supreme court
>Trump wins
>Travel ban is not only upheld as law, but now has judicial president, making future bans easier to enforce and uphold.
All according to kekaku.

Japan tried to worn us

Sink it.

>judicial president
user, I...

Replace them with Guam or Samoa

This is the same state that is actively moving towards secession.

Send refugees to Hawaii and watch it implode

>What do we do about Hawaii?

Send them all of the 'immigrants'

I like this idea.

>Survivor: Island Edition

Fuck these silly Hawaiians and their silly flag

Also the only state with a de facto gun registration.

Start melting the antarctic. Give them a taste of the ocean.

Send them all the illegals

Hawaii fag here. I'm sorry about our rampant stupidity. Hawaii has been going down this multicultural highway to hell since the mid-1800s. But back then the society was able to be semi-coherent because white people were at the top of the social ladder and Chinese and Japanese immigrants are about as benign as they get. Then the 50s/60s happened and we've been importing Filipinos, Melanesians/Micronesians (from the islands we nuked in the 60s) en masse.

Our present society is one big confused mess. Whites are a hated minority here. Honolulu is in complete decay. We can't even keep our roads repaired. You dodge 50+ potholes on a 20 minute drive. We have one of the most corrupt local governments in the US.

Save us from ourselves.

Hawai and Russian Fort Elizabeth are rightful Russian clay. You have to give it back in any case.

We need Japan again

How is a state which can't even handle the burden of unchecked immigration able to do this? Are Hawaiians this cucked as to elect this gloabalist shill?

I think Trump should call them out on it and make them the sole exception to the travel ban. On top of that, funnel all refugee applicants to Hawaii and let them sort out the accommodations. Hell, even throw in the illegals waiting for deportations. It's an island so they'll be easy to contain. Call it a grand experiment to see if these immigrants become valued contributing members of American society.

THis

Destroy paradise, send all refugees to Hawaii.

Technically USA invaded and occupied Hawaii like Russia did with Crimea. Just give back their sovereignty

Trump should agree to lift the ban on refugees only for Hawaii.

Then he should import thousands of shitskins that irreversibly alter the island's demographics and let the country turn into a third world hellhole to prove a point.

We can have it, the flag already has our flag on it.

How are they going to sue over something that is constitutional? They will just lose money.

No it's ours cunt

>How are they going to sue over something that is constitutional?
Worse causes have been fought with success.