What a situation we have put ourselves in as Americans...

what a situation we have put ourselves in as Americans, when we have to constantly worry about our president's mental health.

King was a mess when he was drinking. He knows those states well

Why do we concern ourselves with the political opinions of celebrities again?

Somebody remind me.

>Stephen King

what a situation we have put ourselves in as Americans, when we have to constantly rely on celebrities/fictional authors to diagnose our president's mental health.

Fixed

>write a book about a gunslinger
>hate guns and cry about them constantly even though you were attacked by a high capacity assault car
>politics aside
what's wrong with King, seriously

Joe Hill is 10x better anyways

>over the hill author gives an in-depth psychological analysis of someone he's only seen on TV and the Internet

Talentless hack

Says a guy who bought the van that accidentally hit him and beat the shit out of it with a sledge hammer.

King was high on cocaine and alcohol for most of his adult life. He is one of the greatest 20th century writers, but I wouldn't rely on his political views. Also, fuck concern trolling, that was just a disguised insult.

really? Come on now.

>t. chimp-faced has-been old man with writers block

We have to watch people for what they write now? King should be on a watch list for how many of his stories had kids getting fucked

Isn't this guy a raging alcoholic?

>politics aside
>the person that I don't like as president just happens to be crazy in my opinion
>politics aside

ay yo fuck you King

I dunno you tell me. You voted for one.

Trump was a game show host and tabloid socialite. He's basically a male Paris Hilton.

>drinking
... and large quantity of drugs.

Read his book On Writing to understand how much of a substance abuser his is. Listening to SK for advice on anything but writing is ill-advised.

>an alcoholic movie producer who has never met Trump in a formal setting is now a trained psychologist who has examined his patient

hmm

Coming from a creep who wrote about kids fucking in a sewer for no goddamn reason.

Politics aside, neat opinion king.

>author, who has no qualifications for talking about psychiatry (he's got a BA in English) talking about trumps mental state
wew

>5b0cecbabba5b6930133e20c2(...).jpg
...says the man who used to get so wasted every day that he wrote entire 800-page books featuring underage gangbangs that he cannot recall composing

>He is one of the greatest 20th century writers
please. he's an upjumped dean koontz. an airport book writer. what he writes is not literature. he wouldn't crack the top 500 authors of his own lifetime.

I didn't know Stephen King got BOGGED

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
IGNORE SLIDE THREADS