Creating a White Homeland

We've been discussing this for months now. usually looking at small islands.

Things are really heating up in South Africa again, with a race war on the horizon. Massive resurgence of niggers land grabbing, killing, raping, and torturing whites. We should reach out to the white leadership. In exchange for a plane ticket, land, weapons, and some reasonable financial compensation, we should should help them drive the apes from the land, and establish the first modern -Whites Only- country.

youtu.be/DRb7W_ji8Hg

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/chinas-rent-a-foreigner-industry-is-still-a-real-thing
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black Pigeon Speaks is such a retarded faggot.

Not an argument, and it doesn't change the situation.

Whites need to band together and stick up for one another. They're facing a race war and potential genocide.

This could be our crusade, and the spark that starts the white revolution.

Fucking bump. Taking over small islands is retarded.

This could be our opportunity.

Save millions of Germanic people, and start the 4th Reich.

You want to go to SA? Then what?

then shoot some African commies

Drive the blacks out by force, save white lives, build a strong border, pump out some kids, live a good virtuous life and set an example and give hope to whites around the world.

Establish the Natsoc dream.

In fact, I want the Swastika flying high, and below, happy and prosperous white families. A big "fuck you" to the Jews and the commies.

It wouldn't work. Colonialism in Africa that tended to work pre-scramble was colonialism in which the gibs that dindus could take from the colonists were not worth the potential of getting shot.

Post scramble colonial governments ruled though intermediaries who played ball. If anyone declared an independent African state that was seen as a direct threat to the local status quo it would get wiped off the map.

>But we'll beat the African Union because they're incompetent niggers

It doesn't matter. You need to feed your tax payers. You simply cannot guard all your citizenry, and your citizenry lack the numbers to guard themselves. You have no advantage over those who would do you harm. You would need a patron nation to sponsor the project.

4th Reich in Africa, this needs to happen kek

Get raped and eaten by niggers, probably.

I think the wise course of action is to back out of SA, and let the niggers starve themselves down first, like how in Zimbawewe they were down to eating rats.

I'm a chink from Hong Kong, I have studied A LOT about warfare. Nanking Massacre was terrible - the civilians were basically abandoned, but the Chinese army, the Nationalist army, knew it was outclass, it was a new government, a new democracy, and it was at war with the communists just before the Nips swarmed in. The plan was to hold the line at Yangtze River and fight a war of attrition because Chinese outnumber Japs (Gooks also outnumber Japs). Even without Americans dropping the H-bombs, Japs would have eventually lost, but everything would have been a bigger mess.

South Africa is full of blacks, to win without wasting human blood, we should employ attrition and starve them. They will also stick to killing each other with no non-blacks to target - evacuate all the non-blacks from South Africa.

Also, I think China has already called dibs on Congo, please stay out of Congo.

>building a whites only country in Africa

A better course of events would be to bring all the whites in Africa to BC/Yukon split it off from Canada and boot the chinks out. We aren't a wasteland like Africa and were a real nice piece of land from a military defense point of view

Africa is a wasteland. It's literally the nigger of continents

Alright then GTFO my land and go to Congo then

How about we fight instead of fleeing like cowards?

In the Americas, white Canadians and Americans should carve out our own country. Then put it in the new constitution that changing the country's demographics is illegal (a la Mexico).

What is wrong with just killing them all?

Without niggers, there is no need to guard anything, really.

South Africa is beautiful, the land is fertile, the people are Germanic, the enemies are black.

It's perfect.

This shit would never fly on a civilized continent. Africa is perfect because it's full of niggers, and it's totally unstable. And, it could be viewed as a humanitarian effort if executed well, with good press and propaganda (which Sup Forums obviously could swing).

I think the civilized world should just back off and stop giving aid to Africa, they will cull themselves down to a number we can better manage.

Africa is a paradise once you clear it off kneegos.

Again just all whites move to BC. Eventually we can annex Washington (I say annex so we can kill all the leftards) and the Alberta oil fields and we will be rich as fuck

Are you an aboriginal?

This guy gets it.

Also can you show me a country that is resisting ZOG Americanization that doesn't look like Cuba, North Korea? You know you would also have to do that shit right?

That pic reminds me of the okanagan

That's really South Africa? I always envisioned Africa as being a waste that happened to have minerals and interesting wildlife

How hot is South Africa? Does it get above 30 degrees very often?

>boot the chinks out.
You speak as if it would be an easy thing hahaha, it would be a land war.

See, now you;re just saying stupid things.

None of this would ever work in organized white countries. We have to do it in the wilds of Africa.

No Chong I'm not but the aboriginals signed treaties with the white man affirming our ownership of the land. Last time I checked you weren't included on said discussions

Remember if it weren't for ottawas cuckness you'd be living I an apartheid system

Subsararan Africa is literally a paradise. Moderate temperature year round. Most fertile farmlands on Earth. The diseases of Africa would happen in North America if we ate poorly handled bushmeat too.

This. Chinese are competent fighters that know kung fu and shit. White man think they can fight them like brown people and always fail

Africa is fucked, too many niggers. South Africa was first world... then niggers flooded in and started to demand "equsl rights" and control of the government. Subsequently the ANC has been running South Africa into the ground ever since.

Moral of the story is this has and will happen in any white nation in Africa.

The aboriginals crossed the ice from Asia, ergo, the Asians were here first.

Whites have also signed deals with Asians, basically selling chunks of Canadian lands and citizenships for 'investor sums', you guys aren't that much smarter than indians.

>Remember if it weren't for ottawas cuckness you'd be living I an apartheid system

If wishes are horses...white people wouldn't be on the verge of self-induced-mass-extinction -- if it weren't for Asian intervention and Asian charity:

vice.com/en_uk/article/chinas-rent-a-foreigner-industry-is-still-a-real-thing

White people can be so dumb sometimes, but overall, I like having you folks around.

>bringing all whites in South Africa here brings the white population to over 10 million
>chink population is like 400,000 once you subtract the rich money launderers who would leave immediately for greener pastures
Yeah thered be a day or two of fighting and then you'd get the boot. At very most you'd be allowed to stay but just be segregated

Well, the thing is you would need to actually kill them while they not only out number you; in South Africa, the arguably "whitest" country, they would out number you 9 to 1, but also while they out gun and fund you. Africa might be a joke, but it's a joke by European standards. South Africa does own the works of a formal military.

>But I saw this infographic that said that airplanes or tanks or something don't actually help occupations! 1776 will commence again!

Yes, but that implies that you are not the minority.

Even if you did cut Africa down to pre-industrial levels, you would still be up shits creek if you did not play ball with the locals.

It's gorgeous, man.

Temp seems to range from 0°C-35°C, depending on season, elevation, and proximity to the ocean.

>Also can you show me a country that is resisting ZOG Americanization that doesn't look like Cuba, North Korea

> What are white people

This is fighting. I'd expect a lot of bloodshed. We need an anchor, an example.

Doing this in Canada or the US would go against the existing laws, and would get shut down before it even got started. Everyone going to SA (and the Afrikaners) would already be on board with this plan.

As long as it isn't too hot

Don't know if I'd do very well in a hot climate coming from a snow climate

Yes because the shit cuckada military who can't even afford bullets is going to come here and stop us

>At very most you'd be allowed to stay but just be segregated

My brother's white girlfriend will oppose, my aunt's white husband will also oppose. When you dream up your white nation, it's a dream only when you don't account for the great number of whites that won't go along with it.

That said, I'm actually not oppose to the idea of a white nation being established, but hahaha, don't think you can just forcefully take over a large land and kick others out. Such things require cooperation.

/Prince Edward Island/ is more sensible really. I would say Newfoundland, but I don't know much of their land is fertile where as Prince Edward Island does export potatoes. It's a small island, but again, a lot of white people don't want to live in isolation - they might want to live away form blacks, but almost every non-black wants to live away from non-blacks. For a white culture / gene preserve similar to what Japan has for the Japanese, you need to set your goals smaller.

Are whites allowed to visit South Africa?

Would be interesting to just go see it

>The aboriginals crossed the ice from Asia, ergo, the Asians were here first.

Then you're entitled to their sticks and stone, because that's all they had. In fact, you chinks were stuck in the middle ages till we dragged your unidentifiable, identical replicant asses out of it.

that's north africa. SA is pretty moderate, think Italy

>you can't take over a large land and kick others out
What have the chinks been doing in Vancouver for the last 5 years then?

There'd be a few cucked whites but just think of the interior where most BC whites live now. Most of them hate your guts because they can't live in their own city anymore plus there's those 4 million South Africans we're bringing over

>In fact, you chinks were stuck in the middle ages till we dragged your unidentifiable, identical replicant asses out of it.
Marco Polo

Are you now a pale face nigger who will tell me that whites wuz kings of egypt?

I don't want any white people to die fighting each other.

You must be one of the dumb ones left over from the great leap forward.

You're people have done nothing for the world besides provide slave labour. Go torture a dog, subhuman.

>30c in february
No its nigger homeland

You do realise a lot of Asian-Americans have been driven out of Vancouver, and in fact have been leading the ban foreign ownership drive eh?

I'm starting to feel like the guy pictured, it's tiresome, talking to someone with a lower IQ, trying to impart moderating advice that falls on deaf ears.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

I'm not telling you that you MORALLY shouldn't try to set up a white nation in BC and kick all the chinks out, I'm pointing out that pragmatically, you can't, and what's more, trying to do so will end in tears, more whites kill, more white guilt for surviving whites.

...and again, fighting chinks AND chink allies aren't going to be like fighting the ghettoized dumb nigger. Chinks are members of all three major political party.

Your best bet is to start with a discrete community where houses are never placed on the open market - that would require some abandonment of profiteering. Whites with means NEED to help whites in need because while most wealthy people are white, most whites are not wealthy, and this is a prime cost of low white birth rate (need financial security to have kids, need housing, need to be in a low-crime neighbourhood).

>they would out number you 9 to 1

Whites with superior weapons VS Literally retarded 68 IQ point apes with an occasional AK47

I like our odds.

>its nigger homeland

This.

Whites are hyperborean. Cold suits us.

I was from Hong Kong, and you are white trash and not one of the white people who should be breeding. Pic related.

>30c in february

>What are hemispheres

Check the June temps

Excuse me, identical asian #500240346, but this conversation is for Europeans.

Go be a derailing gook somewhere else.

Gooks are koreans.

Okay, ignore my advice and don't bother looking up Sun Tzu's Art of War. Go rush off to South Africa and get raped and eaten by niggers. Nothing Of Value Will Be Lost. I'm off to /y/.

>Don't bother "looking up" one of the most famous books in existence

You're not even saying anything relevant to it.

Bye..

Why don't we just gather in British Columbia/Alaska/Yukon/Alberta and push for a separation movement?

I would love living in alaska it looks pretty comfy

And what about the Indians, niggers, Natives, Arabs, and chinks?

I'd love western seperation in Canada, but it won't happen for a long time.

This SA thing could start happening soon.

Two birds one stone, user.

We can root the chink investors out if we separate from Canada and tax the fuck out of them until they're forced to leave.

The arabs, niggers and indians mostly exist in middle Canada, so maybe hope they flee there?

We're sadly stuck with the natives.

Are those the swart or drakensberge?

This is actually a pretty good idea

Post some bushveld or beaches

Southwest, Cape area I think.

Mate the only part of Alberta you want are the oilfields. Speaking from experience of dealing with the fucks every day you don't want a bunch of Albertans

Checked!

We need right wing Canadians, user.

They only exist in Berta.

Natives aren't a problem though. Few in number and most of them are basically segregated of their own free will anyways in middle of nowhere places where nobody else would live

I've always been interested in what BC would look like had we never joined Canada and therefore actually gone ahead with its whites only policy and stuff. Would we be a white paradise or would we have been sanctioned to shit like South Africa in the 90s?

This is God's country

Manitoban, 90% of the white males I know are right of center, many far right.

Absolutely

You're thinking BC interior. Albertans are only "right wing" because the right wing parties are the most pro oil. I deal with them every day and honestly I want a wall

Maybe the rural ones are ok but we definitely need to make Calgary a nuclear weapons range then because everyone from there is fucked

I was thinking rural, friend. Urban Alberta is as bad as Toronto and somehow has even more niggers and poos.

But it's the rural folk we need. They got guns and values.

That's amazing and I live in a place with the best landscape in North America

How do I visit South Africa? What parts would you recommend me to go to see things like this?

Digits.. Ouch.

Maybe we save the Swastika for the future.

I'd drop everything in a heartbeat. Can you imagine the utter glory of it all? NEETs and/or waveslaves with no liquidable assets could literally turn around on a dime and be there in 72 hours. Diamonds.

>How do I visit South Africa?
You don't. Not if you know what's good for you.

Ok exactly

Urban Alberta is more cancerous than Toronto in my mind. Why? Well it's not Torontos homeless who have migrated here en masse and set up tents. Calgary also elected a Muslim mayor before London for fuck sake. And Hell at least you can still find right leaning people in Vancouver (hell I'd say with the federally mandated mass immigration it's hard not to become redpilled)

Really I would take the oilfields and the farmland with the based rural people and maybe Lethbridge. Let edmonchuck and Cuckgary rot on themselves and become Muslim infested bombing targets

I know it just looks really nice in those pictures plus at least there are a few white people there

White men have a lust to fight for their people, to build civilization, to achieve greatness in their blood more than any other group.

I think the common goal, scale of the task, the visible results, potential for glory and happiness would be hugely motivating and rewarding. It's what we were born to do.

you do realise that every single white country will side with the niggers, right?

I'd fight to make South Africa white again and stuff but after the fighting I want an embassy job for a few years just so I can do this

>nigger walks in for visa applications
>sir there must be some mistake
>you don't want to come to South Africa
>sheeeit why not?
>well *looks him in the eye* because you're black...

Trust me user, it's not worth it. You'll get raped and murdered, maybe even taken as a slave.

Africa is a shithole.

If I could find a town of whites with guns plus a spare one for me to carry who invited me to stay a few days with them I'd go

I hate other whites though

Jew here. Could I join if I agree not to practice my religion? I really hate being around Blacks/Hispanics.

Nope
Move to israel you cunt

>In exchange for a plane ticket, land, weapons, and some reasonable financial compensation
you want to profit? how about you do it because it's the right thing to do, and that's reward enough.

>potential for glory and happiness would be hugely motivating and rewarding
You're goddamn right - there's a reason why the crusade (and other Sup Forums memes) are so compelling; we're way overdue for some kind of transcendent, era-defining collective project.

That's the spirit!

There's millions of whites down there.

Ya, no.

You have treason in your veins, and cannot be trusted.

You have Israel.

>just all whites move to BC.

You don't seem to be aware of the fact that immigration laws exist and that people can't simply move to another country anymore.

I want to be able to have a life there once the job is done. I want to earn it, no handouts, and I think that's only fair.

Yeah i wouldn't do it for the money but i see where he's coming from. That being said, if one was to wait until it was financially feasible to do it it wouldn't ever get done, although there's definitely money to be made in chaotic, lawless societies.
>100 anons meet up in Joburg
>form private security force, big business over there
>Make contacts with gated community-dwelling whites
>profit

if they wanted mercenaries they'd hire some actual mercenaries, not some random leaf. fight for the cause not for yourself.

Our white homeland is Europa, you cuck! Fight for that, and don't let the niggers colonize it!

Mercenaries don't settle down and help build society up. They're loyal to money, not invested in a cause or people.

>the first modern -Whites Only- country.

And this country will somehow prosper without natural resources, just because of white man's magic? Just because you gold and diamonds are growing inside white people?

So we kill are the niggers... What would we do to Brazilians?

AWB