Black people are no different from white people. If you grew up in a shitty ghetto with no hope for a future...

Black people are no different from white people. If you grew up in a shitty ghetto with no hope for a future, you'd be an asshole too.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/03/08/leslie-jones-wants-fight-fckface-ben-carson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed.
Blind racism is what ((((they)))) want. So please Sup Forums hate away.

>164 hidden thread

where da white women at

It's their culture, upbringing and people they around is what turns a black man into a nigger.

So I did three hours of overtime today because yet another black guy leaves, this time he quit rather than getting fired, surprisingly. So much extra shit we had to do because of that.

We go through black employees so much.

I grew up in East Cleveland in a project. Over 90% black.

I don't talk like a nigger. I don't walk like a nigger. I don't dress like a nigger. I've never robbed or shot anyone.

>tfw own a small farm in West Virginia now

It's all an excuse because they're fucking lazy, violent animals.

Yeh but i'd be a white asshole.

1-0

black men are fine outside of ghettos (and even inside)
black women are just too hot, you can't resist those exotic chocolate curves
racism is the new autism, very primitive

>has most certainly never lived amongst American blacks

>Black people are no different from white people
Wrong, whites act like whites and have their own culture
Blacks try to pretend they're white and attempt to imitate our culture, they are like orangutans

>"a future"

materialistic concept. if you honestly think killing people because you can't afford grillz is justified then you're hopelessly stupid. try Buddhism or something.

Africa was shit tier before white people ever went there, and they went there to HELP them. It has become more shit after they have left.

Still, even your theory holds, they are assholes.

I hate assholes, I hate niggers. I don't care about them living in ghettos or trash countries. I don't owe them anything. I'm not obliged in any way to help them. If they want to work together, trade and all that, then they should us with respect.

Otherwise they can rot in their shitholes and treat each other like shit.

Statistically untrue. Even the poorest white areas are far better than your average black areas.

>to help

to exploit. letting the infrastructures built under euro supervision decay to nothingness once they got independance is entirely the Africans fault though

I grew up in greater poverty and with more hopelessness than 95% of blacks.

Nice try tho.

There have been plenty of white ghettos. None turned into the literal warzones that nigger ghettos are.

No, it's their genetics.

>implying the shitty ghetto wasnt created by blacks
there are poor white people around the world but nothing is real as awful as the black ghettos, each are their own flavor of awful though

And most likely never been in contact with north africans in his own country.

I fijd it very troubling that the same people who push the idea of equality among races also push the idea of equality between sexes and equality between disabled.

Men and women are not equal
The intelligent and down syndrome are not equal
Able-bodied and paraplegic are not equal
You can physically tell the difference between a Norweigan and a Somalian, an Indian and a Jap.

Yet we are all equal... Because... It makes me feel good...

I grew up in a poor white ghetto and you had to watch your back every day. I've personally known about 7 murderers.

Good point..

There was a terrible flood here last year. My farm is farther up the hill than my neighbors Joe and Tom. I took in their livestock because I have the room for most of them. Another guy took in the rest. Tom's barns got destroyed. After the water went down, we all chipped in and bought lumber and helped build new barns on his land.

If we were poor niggers, I would've went and taken Joe's 60 inch TV and raped his wife cuz MUH FLOOD and MUH FEMA but that never crossed any of our minds because we're civilized white folk and not animals.

>rue dies motherfucker
XD

/thread

Oh! I know this story! Then, when everything is said and done, they offer you a coop of chicken, then you declined because you said it's just nice to help a neighbor!
Give me a break.

>IQ ~1 standard deviation below whites (and it's only that high because of interbreeding with whites — Pure sub-saharan africans have even lower IQs.)
>heavily r selected (boils down to quantity over quality — Stefan Molybdenum has a good few videos on this.)
>ghetto culture that frames successful blacks as being race traitors and discourages family units

Yah nah m8 ur full of shit

Nope, I have a chicken coop and none of my shit was lost.

People in small communities look out for one another. Not sure why that's so shocking to you.

Ooooh, you're a nigger, huh?

i swear to god the sweetest person i've ever met is a black man from Gabon, a another one would be that girl from cameroon from my own class, and if the new generation of arabs are stupid animals rap/chimpout blueprinted i still think that a majority of them are descent and trustworthy individuals, their parents are much better than them though and excellent, quiet hard workers / neighboors

>Why can't black people just act normal?
>Look at these black people imitating our normal culture!

Can't win with you people.

Once a black, always a black.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/03/08/leslie-jones-wants-fight-fckface-ben-carson/

They're quite different. Much more prone to crime and violence regardless of income level

>People in small communities look out for one another. Not sure why that's so shocking to you.
Because you're in a thread confirming bias that blacks < whites. If your story is true, kudos, but I'm just saying that in light of Sup Forums, it just sounds fabricated.

Explain how every black country is absolute shit even after whites have built a society in there?

Fair enough...

It wasn't a normal flood though. State of emergency, worst flood in the state in 50 years... a lot of people helped one another. Honestly, probably some black folks in the area did too. It was hard times for a lot of folks.

I was just more talking about anytime a devastating thing happens in a predominantly black area, they just fucking loot everything and chimp out.

yet we would still celebrate father's day

Niggers confirmed assholes. Thanks OP

This is entirely incorrect. Fuck off civic nationalist scum

When whites ruled Africa, they kept all of the high-ranking positions for themselves except in the militaries (and even, the highest ranks were still for themselves). Few black people were allowed to attend the universities where you could learn how to build or maintain infrastructure like cities and roads. When the whites pulled out, they took almost everyone who understood how to run a country, as well as almost everyone who'd been properly educated. This was because few whites wanted to remain in Africa unless they owned farms. The result of this was that the only blacks left who understood what the hell they were doing were military guys, which led to a number of juntas. Add to that American and Russian meddling (and the occasional fuckery by the French), poor terrain for building roads between cities, and AIDS, and Africa really didn't stand a chance.

I did and I'm not, I worked hard and left poverty because I'm not a lazy fuck

>poor terrain
Fucking colorado has Roads. Not an excuse.

Disgusting

Oh good, an excuse to post this image.

w8, but Spain was great...

Niggers and spics are selfish, got it.

I'm white and grew up in South Side Chicago, I made something of my life by fucking leaving a shitty neighborhood.