Be me

>be me
>100% white american
>grow up around a lot of Asians
>stem in Uni so adult life around plenty of Asians
>try as you may be unable to convince yourself that East Asians are cognitively equal to white despite IQ scores and academic results

Reconcile this for me Sup Forums

What is wrong with Asians, why am I unable to see them as human beings? They are obviously lacking something (inb4 benis size)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China is essentially the oldest continuous dictatorship in human history. Basically, imagine 1984, but B.C.

You think they have no soul because their eyes, which are the windows to the soul, appear shut.

You might actually be onto something here but that would only be an exacerbating factor because I mostly look down on them for personalities.

I actually have a sick fetish for azn qt's even though I have 0 respect for them as people which why I am asking this question

>I actually have a sick fetish for azn qt's

In other words you're another loser Sup Forumsfag with yellow fever. Gotcha.

Nietzsche writes about the "yellows" that they are preachers of death. Along with blacks.
Creativity is not a trait of submitted people.

I mean, I've fucked white, asian, and latina women and I 100% prefer the company of white woman, but I'm not going to turn down asian pussy just because I think the owner of the pussy lacks empathy or conscientiousness

>but I'm not going to turn down asian pussy just because I think the owner of the pussy lacks empathy or conscientiousness

T. Muh Dick
Gotcha.

>Men are supposed to fuck one woman over the course of their entire life
>Men shouldn't have sex without the intent to reproduce

Get the fuck out of here fag

>Micegnation is okay when I do it
>Degenerecy is okay when I doubt

White Nationalist are a fucking joke.

When I meet them individually I'm kind an treat them as I would treat anyone but when I think about them as a whole I see them as nothing more than the worker ants of the world. They are the race that's on this planet to make the rest of the world's trinkets and shit. An when I imagine black people they are the entertainment of the world one of the only few good things about blacks is our culture love us or hate us we make the world cool and we run what ever the entity is that gives the world idk some kind of swagger I guess. And idk if this makes me a sell out or trader for thinking this but for some reason I just see white people as the get shit done race I mean sure weird white guys are by far the weirdest most deranged people that what ever evolution or God brought to this planet when it comes to how sick and twisted the human race can be. But at the end of the die without white people the world would be shit..... Idk I'm on the devil's lettuce so maybe I'm just being a stupid stoner

White people have souls, we don't

White people are warm-hearted open-minded people that see all human as equal, however we are subhumans obviously.

>try as you may be unable to convince yourself that East Asians are cognitively equal to white
>despite IQ scores
wot

"Open minded" does not equate to "seeing all humans as equal"

Actually being open-minded would tend toward the opposite belief

Chinese are psychopaths that's why they all seem weird
Japanese are alright

Asians might as well have created the philosophical idea of the soul. All of their religions are based off of it. If anything, whites are the ones without souls.

IQ scores measure G, G is mental flexibility and is largely influenced by upbringing but it does not equal the sum total of the virtues of humanity. I think white people possess more of those virtues whatever they may be

t. whoite English teacher.

yah the white liberals sure do love to show off those virtues

weird white guys are by far the weirdest most deranged people that what ever evolution or God brought to this planet when it comes to how sick and twisted the human race can be

Ethically and culturally, Chinese, Japanese and Korean are very similar. In pracice, modern Chinese military actions and handling of POWs were rather humane, and Japanese were savage even by Nazi standards.

read somewhere that a long time ago during one of their dynasties, every citizen was required to memorize this giant tablet full of laws, ethics and all that shit. if you didnt then you were not allowed to marry and therefore have kids for some reason. so the consequence of this is that only autismos had children and their weird genes were the only ones to survive. obviously this led to dynfunctional society and the mental fuck ups only got worse and diverse. that may answer your question. i agree though they seem so fake and lack manners

They lack souls. For this reason they never developed morality, consigning them to live forever not as humans, but as bug people.

This is also why their race has accomplished nothing compared to the White man. The White man invented modern civilization, took us to the stars, and rules the planet to this day despite his status as a global minority. Remember this whenever an Asian insect steps out of line and attempts to assert itself.

>our culture love us or hate us we make the world cool and we run what ever the entity is that gives the world idk some kind of swagger I guess.
Yeaaaa boi fukk European culture, I gots ta see dat hoe twerk dat phat ass shiettttttttttttt we gots da swag up in dis piece nawmsayin
fukkin asians caring about work fuck dat we gots to hit up dat club and smoke on dat fukkin ganja nawymayin we wuz kangz n kweenz n shiet we so fukkin kool here in merica. pussy ass wytebois would b so lame witout us up in herrrrr.

American "cool" "swagger" culture is how the jews push fucking degeneracy on us and the rest of the western world. How are you this fucking stupid that you don't know this yet you come here? There are a lot of people who don't realize that, but I'm pretty sure the first thing you realize on Sup Forums is that jews have made our culture a cesspool of degeneracy.

So, I understand that I'm entirely biased, but I was married to a Chinese guy and I really tried to get involved and understand his culture and his background. I learned the language, traveled there, tried to learn how to see things from a different perspective, and it worked for the most part, as I was able to do that. But he wasn't willing to do the same for my culture, my country, my background, etc. and the entire culture in China simply is not capable of growing, learning, or adapting. They're like the Borg, you have to assimilate and you have to have certain status and you have to think certain things and they're too emotionally retarded by the culture to be able to hold two ideas in their heads and look at anything objectively. East Asians (China, Korea, Japan) simply have 0 true intellectual creativity. There's a reason that they excel in number crunching or rote learning shit. Sure they make excellent doctors or businessmen or other objective jobs, but very seldom do you see any of them winning nobel prizes or revolutionizing fields with any kind of true creativity. They're aggressively docile, they're passively unpredictable. They're married to tradition even when they think they're pushing against it. You don't see them as humans because they don't act like what we consider human in the West. Asians raised in western cultures (the United States, UK, Australia, even Vietnamese in Germany) they get it. They're someone that you can have a conversation with and see a spark or something resembling humanity in their eyes.

Different brain structure entirely
Just look at the politics, every east asian countries' policies fly all over the map when described using regular western terms

>Ethically and culturally, Chinese, Japanese and Korean are very similar.

You're an idiot, stop talking.

Don't even start with burger education.

I always thought empthy was a product of population density. In a small scandinavian village you needed to get along with everyone, in a Chinese farming region there were far too many people to ever meet them all. You wouldn't select for as high a level of empathy in that situation

How old are you? I've noticed there are a lot more middle aged women on Sup Forums and I know some guy who's mom's bookclub all goes on Sup Forums so I'm just curious if your one of those mysterious middle aged women who have started browsing Sup Forums. I would love if middle aged women started spouting Sup Forums memes all over the place.

>every orient is similar

wew lad i guess you're basically Finnish

You...you do realize that the japs took China's form of governance and writing in their early days correct? Koreans also share their language with cantonese, a dialect from guang dong.

How big was his cock

I know right? Just think about when you see a Smith video. When you see it's in some shit 3 Rd world country you b automatically think ah yea what ever sure the video will be gruesome and it'll make you ask yourself how do humans get so low. But at the end you always think "well what ever their brown people it's just in the genes and history. But say you see that Daisy destruction video and that old white frail but yet terrifying looking man comes out and shows his dominance over the girl he is toutuering and murdering and the control he has over that other Filipino girl to make her help him. It just hits you harder and idk why but it's just the way the world is

Nothing to write home about.

You may consider reading some literature about Chinese culture. They have had very superior morality within the first hundred thousands years or so.

I would suggest that only recent events like the culture revolution and the communism lead to them becoming who they are today.

I'm 27.

Ethically and culturally, I'd say Chinese and Korean ARE similar, not Japanese though

Wow and you already divorced him and you're still that young?
I hope you didn't fuck him over in the divorce courts.

×smut video

>You...you do realize that the japs took China's form of governance and writing in their early days correct?

You do realize Japs selectively borrowed and dumped alot of the shit they picked up after the taika reforms, right?

He raised his hand to me. I wasn't about to deal with that for the rest of my life.

LOL

Oy vey you're right NIP here's another nuke

>I would suggest that only recent events like the culture revolution and the communism lead to them becoming who they are today.

I used to think this. But, it's not true. Chinese culture is remarkable, but state has always been shit and willing to throw the culture under the bus when it had to. The Ming Dynasty for example was fucking awful and introduced a new category of crime: 文罪 just so they could kill whoever disagree'd with the emperor.

I know what you mean bro. I've always liked asians. As far as non-white races go they're pretty much the best.

But my cousin who is a literal Chad had a kid with some asian slut and his kid looks asian. I can't really explain it but looking at that kid I feel a sense of unease or something. I never get that feeling when looking at all the white kids in our family but something about that kid just rubs me the wrong way and I can't explain it.

And they're still using kanji which is mostly chinese. Even the cities and architecture look the same. The only extremely visible difference I can see is that the chinese are turning christian and more westernized while the japs still retain their shinto religion or whatever and have nice shrines about.

Memes aside, who knows. Provided what you say is true, that sounds like a reasonable hypothesis to me.

Evolution has shown that huge differences can grow between populations on a relatively small time scale, and culture must account for something, even though culture is just downstream from race anyway. Research is slowly starting to come out dealing with the question of creativity and the disparity between racial achievement, though Asians are catching up a little bit:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view

Blacks to Whites: Whites have no souls. Muh dick.

Whites to Asians: Asians have no souls. Muh dick.

Really makes you think.

Same here, but I drew opposite conclusions. Maybe you lived near too many Chinese people - they are different. Depends on which part of China they're from of course.

I sorta agree with this, but the thing with China is its sheer size and diversity means there's alot more variation within China than say outside of it. Japan (Fuck Korea) is alot more homogenous and was influenced by only a part of Chinese culture (18 provinces) from a very specific era. China on the other hand has had alot of Central Asian influence that for the most part never reached Japan. But, I see what you're saying.

>I talk about black culture you immediately get defensive and try to push it as something that's no big deal because of "THE JOOS"
Is this why white people are dying out and becoming less manly? Because idiots such as yourself can't handle the fact the world is the way it is so you automatically jump to "ha Muh white skin you niggs are niggers haha"
>Immediately goes after blacks being lazy because I laid out my thoughts on how I see the Asian race
Why is Sup Forums so fragile? Why did one post by someone who's black make you lose your fucking mind?
Oh ya an enough with this Sup Forums is never degenerate bull shit meme just accept the world works the way it works and you sitting there crying JEWS won't ever change jack shit about your small simple way of thinking about life

>whites keep falling for jewish tricks
>end up genociding themselves because they don't want to look racist

Yeah, wow what a master race. Whites have too much empathy.

Cultures from Central Asia are heavily looked down upon and frowned on in Chinese society. The Uyghurs, Tibetans, Mongolians, Kazakhs, and many other ethnic groups of China are persecuted, jailed, oppressed, and seen as sub-human or savage. Chinese culture is not assimilatory, nor does it lend itself to being influenced by other cultures. They will emulate other things that bring them honor or money –– hence they really like Jews, as Jews are associated with being academics, coming from an equally if not more ancient history than China, and having a lot of money.

>And they're still using kanji which is mostly chinese.

Chinese don't use the same hanzi anymore. Chinese use simplified characters which look completely different.

>Even the cities and architecture look the same.

They really don't, Japan for example in the 15 century had forts and castles that have no equivalent in China. On the flip side walled cities were big in China and were non-existent in Japan. I could go on.

>The only extremely visible difference I can see is that the chinese are turning christian and more westernized while the japs still retain their shinto religion or whatever and have nice shrines about.

Christianity has been in China longer than Japan, furthermore, Abrahamic religions have large enclaves in China for quite some time since China is very diverse. It's actually 5 countries in one.

subhuman asian detected

All of those IQ studies show Asians devoting their whole life to studying...yet only being a 10th of 1 point or so better.
Hmmm.

Did anyone ever wonder why there are so many billions of Asians, and yet...what great invention can you name from any Asian country?

Did you ever see in the news how China and India are graduating millions of engineers every year, and yet...what great feats do you see? Sure, a bridge or two...a dam...but nothing that any other country couldn't do.

Leftists in the US push this meme.
They assign Great Feats of [xxx] to every ethnic group except their own. Whites.

Chinese eat eggs boiled in boy urine. Google it.

>Men are supposed to fuck one woman over the course of their entire life
Exactly you degenerate piece of shit.

This. China is a country full of capable people, hungry for success, but that lack anything resembling a soul, hence, they are all doomed to obscurity.

And the eggs in piss thing is real. It's apparently supposed to be good for male fertility. Disgusting.

I'd bet money your a virgin

You don't know what you're talking about. It doesn't matter if the state discriminates against central asians. The culture is still influenced by it. The national language is fucking Mandarin FFS. Mandarin is the language of the Jurchen people who aren't even chinese. 45% of the Chinese dynasties are foreign, non-han conquest dynasties. China's itself is a conflagration of different races assimilated together. Hell. they don't even have a Chinese language, it's more of a language family where the writing system was used as a lingua franca.Hell, there's five different scripts in China for example.

That's natural selection and population dynamics for you. Empathy is shit in a savage world and for that Whites are undergoing a huge transformative process. Whatever comes out the other end will either be a whole lot more cucked or a whole lot more ethnocentric, and if not culturally, then genetically.

>100% american
So 40% nigger, 30% italian, 20% asian and 10% white?

Empathy.

I said "white american" nedertard

Mandarin is not the language of the Jurchen, you are wrong. Mandarin is a standard developed out of Northern Dialects used by Qing courtesians. It is not related to Jurchen, as Jurchen was a Tunguisc language and is not related to Sinic/Chinese. Mandarin Chinese and Jurchen are about as similar as Modern English and Ancient Mongolian. They referred to their language as Guoyu, which might be the same word for Mandarin in Taiwan, but this practice was also applied to Manchu, Mongolian and other native languages of foreign dynasties. 92% of Mainland China consists of ethnic Hans. The Manchu language, the language of the Qing dynasty, as been completely wiped out and is hanging on by the threads of 80+ year olds in Manchuria. All ethnic Manchu's practice Chinese culture, speak Chinese languages, and have effectively been assimilated into Han culture.

that's just crazy enough to be exactly correct...

wasn't someone talking about memories being passed down through DNA when all this vault 7 stuff dropped?

You may be holding certain preconceptions and prejudices no matter your past. Sup Forums may erode your mind. It may be also that in certain aspects your asian peers weren't intelligent in some regards while excelling in others. Same with you.

Intelligence, by most popular take on it is divided into several different aspects and for most people, those aspects aren't developed equally. Thus situation when yo have savants with high IQ (which mostly tests pattern recognition and extrapolation), but are complete idiots socially, not recognizing obvious cues and clues.

It may be a matter of character, as well. To continue an example above, an easily ambarassed, shy person hesitant to do basic, obvious things for spergy reasons may be taken for an idiot, while it's just their emotional state that gets in the way. There may be someone who seems oblivious of potential dangers or negative consequences of certain actions, while in reality simply not giving a fuck or not seeing them that way.

But yea, I think it's just your bias, especially given your last line that is so blatantly idiotic that makes mesuspect your'e shitposting:
>What is wrong with Asians, why am I unable to see them as human beings? They are obviously lacking something (inb4 benis size)
Oh right, YOU have a problem with seeing them as something for no good reason you can recognize, so obviously it's THEIR fault. Are you an idiot?

>Mandarin is not the language of the Jurchen, you are wrong. Mandarin

Jurchen are the predecessors of the Manchurians. IIRC, they shed the name because it meant submissive people are something to that effect. They're the same people, with a different name.

>All ethnic Manchu's practice Chinese culture, speak Chinese languages, and have effectively been assimilated into Han culture.

Han didn't speak Mandarin. Han didn't wear machu dress or Qipao or wear cues.

>be white canadian
>design and build hybrid computer clouds
>all colleagues white, all career peers white

You are in entry STEM. Top tier is still whites.

Top 20 mathematicians are 18 white one chink on poo

>100% american
So 40% nigger, 30% italian, 20% asian and 10% white?

>But yea, I think it's just your bias, especially given your last line that is so blatantly idiotic that makes mesuspect your'e shitposting:

What I meant was that despite IQ scores and academic results I have not met any Asian people who I would want to spend time with outside of school/work because they don't seem like they have complex internal lives, not that I can't identify ANY reasons why there are different.

Holy shit you bitch. So you did take all his money.
Almost getting slapped certainly means its okay to take all of his money and everything he owns. Cunt.

>use the same hanzi anymore
They... do
After learning simplified chinese, the next step is traditional chinese
(how else do you fill 13 years of language syllabus anyway, you have 'art thou ...' later on anyway )

>Even the cities and architecture look the same
Mao will take credit for that
You can see the same things in old pics of the east coast (the only tiny group that branched off to japan and korea)

>ITT white loser tries to come to grips with the fact that he is attracted to what he loathes, betraying his own neurotic frustration

They lack imagination and empathy (both strongly dependent on another).

It's a different culture with different notions of virtue and vivacity.

They probably think you're a soulless piece of shit for telling your parents to fuck off when you were 15.

>After learning simplified chinese, the next step is traditional chinese

No, it isn't. Why do you have to make shit up to try to have a point? Mainland Chinese can't read traditional Chinese characters unless taught so.

I have no internal desire to make friends with the asians I interact with in my daily life because they never actually say anything even vaguely interesting enough that it gives me any desire to be around them

I've fucked asian girls but I have literally never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with an adult asian and I've know a lot of them

Asians in general have super low social intelligence. Doesn't mean they are less intelligent/human, the just put more attribute points in academic intelligence than social intelligence. This is why communism thrives there.

I didn't take any of his money. Or any of his things. I just wanted my life back.

And I didn't almost get slapped. I got punched in my eye, hit with a board, and a pair of scissors was pulled on me

Asians don't have what I would call "thought initiative".

It's hard to describe. They're good at rote memorization and academics. But they're usually not as good when it comes to thinking outside the box. I don't know if it comes from the conformist culture or if it's genetic, but for instance I'm always reluctant to do a project with asians because I know beforehand that they're unable to be as innovative as others, and will eventually either try to google their way out, rely on their network of fellow unimaginative asians, or just dump all the demanding work on me, even if their grades are very good. Once again this is a generalization, but I think it holds true for most asians in college.

When I say asians I mean east asians, for some reason non-chinky asians seem to have more initiative. Also this applies to americanized asians as well.

Asians are superior in thinking inside the box.
Whites can think outside the box.

Asians are perfect at jobs that requre methodical repetition, Whites are needed at positions where you have to come up with something new.

Again, you are incorrect. The Jurchen are distinct from the Manchu. They are both Tunguisc people, but they are not the same. An analogy: Russians and Poles are both Slavs, but Russians are not Poles, Poles are not Russians. The Jurchen language is distinct from Manchu.

The Han spoke many Sinic languages, of which Mandarin is one of them. Your point about Qipao or cues is idiotic and irrelevant to my point re: the assimilation/destruction of Manchu language/culture at the hand of assimilation to the Han

Wait a fucking minute.
There are potential MILFs on Sup Forums?
This changes everything.
It'll be just like my animated viking runebooks.

Precisely.

>What is wrong with Asians, why am I unable to see them as human beings?

My theory is, it's because they are BILLIONS. We whites have linked being human with being unique, different, special in our own way. We bred for quality, not quantity (sadly this is our downfall lately).

As a result, we subconsciously think that any race that breeds the way bunnies do and has more or less unlimited amount of people loses what we consider ''human nature''.

I'm having similar sentiments about poo-in-loos lately. IQ scores and whatever are irrelevant.

Communism breeds degeneracy and mainland chinks are untrustworthy because of it. Americanized/Western chinks are ok but they can be pretty shifty too. You can't beat out engrained socialized habits in a single generation after all.

Japs and Gooks can be worked with fresh off the boat, since their cultures fit well with American values. Give them a generation and they can become bro-tier, trusting they don't fall for the Leftist/Commie meme. Sadly most of them have.

>why am I unable to see them as human beings?
Asians have a way way larger predisposition to develop sociopathy, a trait that in some occasions was upheld as a virtue by a few of their cultures. You can't see them as humans because (apart from the racial differences) they don't see you as a human either.

You know the whole jewish "goyim are just cattle, animals in human form to be used by us" and so on? Well, asians are like this but with everyone else, it's just that they are even more secretive about that because for them it comes instinctually, not by ideology. They don't really need to learn it, they already know it.

Not saying that being a psychopath is necessarily bad. They are free from most emotions caused by empathy and are able to think more logically, which makes up for their above average intelligence.

Americanized chinese people still have that slave mentality.

Don't want to sound like a weeb but I visited Japan and the japanese were a lot more "normal", so it may just be a chinese thing.

Let me ask you something. What did you do? I've slapped my wife also once (not full power) but she fully deserved it.

She was acting crazy and after I asked her about 10 times to calm down, I jokingly said
> Peaceful now or I will slap you
and she said
> I dare you to do it, pussy

She apologized later on. So yes, what did you do?

May be a cultural thing. I probably met fewer asians than you did, but the ones I've met were much more private than average white person - and while they had private lives and some interesting thoughts, they never were willing to seriously entertain topics touching on such till they got to know and appreciated people around them quite much.

Though I won't be surprised if some of them were automatons - even if intelligent, completely dull. But at this point it's just speculation and frankly, it depends on what interests other - I can share quite much with my friends, especially when we share certain hobbies - but to someone uninterested I may come off as horribly boring.

>The Jurchen are distinct from the Manchu.

You're a friggin moron. The Jurchen are the same ethnic group as the Manchu's. The name Manchurian was only used in the 15th century. It's the same ethnic group you fucking idiot.

>They are both Tunguisc people, but they are not the same. An analogy: Russians and Poles are both Slavs, but Russians are not Poles, Poles are not Russians. The Jurchen language is distinct from Manchu.

That's not what you said before, you said Jurchen language is as different from English and Mongolian are from another. Now you're saying they're the same linguistic family. Not that it matters, since you're wrong. Poles and Russians aren't designated the same. Manchurians and Jurchens were literally the same ethnic group until Anterior Jurchens renamed themselves as Manchu's

>The Han spoke many Sinic languages, of which Mandarin is one of them

They still speak Sinitic languages since it's a language family. But, Mandarin was not the state language. You're either a Chinese national or an idiot. You probably think Genghis Khan was Chinese because the State media says so.

>Your point about Qipao or cues is idiotic and irrelevant to my point re: the assimilation/destruction of Manchu language/culture at the hand of assimilation to the Han

And, the han assimilated foreign elements as well. You make it seem as if all the manchu elements were subsumed when Han themselves are till this day influenced by it.

>You can't see them as humans because (apart from the racial differences) they don't see you as a human either.

I think this might be part of it. While I was in school I worked in a fine dining restaurant in LA owned by rich Chinese men and they treated all of the non-Asian employees and clientele like animals and/or slaves

What a fucking blue pill beta.

Monogamy is against human nature. This is a plain and inescapable fact, no matter how angry does this make you.

t. autistic stormweenie

>Blacks to Whites: Whites have no souls. Muh dick.
>Whites to Asians: Asians have no souls. Muh dick.
>Asians to Blacks: Blacks have no souls. Muh dick.
What did he mean by this?

>Micegnation is okay when I do it. Cuz muh dick n shit.

t. chang
go back to /r/asianmasculinity