Recognizable european features

As an amerilard produced by a family of ill repute i have no idea what kinda of european I look like

im like 33-33-33 french english german

what physical features won euro anons, if i was to return to the motherland where wud i be accepted

blue eyes btw if you cant see in picture

The most prominent trait is a insatiable hunger for kebab cock.

You look like you could be german to me, but you dont want burger opinions

Some slavshit country.

You look kinda German

You're a white American, stop obsessing over subtype because it's all pseudoscience.

Chad is that you boyo

>the most prominent trait of the Mexican is to break the laws of a nation he isn't even welcome in and demand they accommodate him.

>pseudoscience
not true but you are right that it doesn't matter

also
>motherland

Post barechested picture so I can judge.

German in jaw French in forehead. But basically America. We our own race

This

>implying all our scum wasn't welcomed by your very own Zionist kike puppets

One things for sure
You're 33% gay
33% homosexual
33% queer
And 100% pure faggot

Gonna need a dick shot to tell

Slav/German/Gaul hybrid

Joe Dills

hmm i was concerned i'd get some slav hits

feelsbadman

Your only contributions to the world are Tequila and Tacos you greasy fuck

What makes you guys think he look slav?

Look German to me OP.

Get someone to photoshop WW2 military uniforms onto you, and see which one fits the best. Guarantee it will be the German one

Your face is not wide enough to be slav imo

Eye shape is unambiguously slav, sorry bro. You'd fit in well in Russia

And yet my shithole will exist long after the last European kid was raped to death.

If mudslime dick really that tasty?

Look at that picture and look at yourself now. Man you must've turned into an absolute self hating miserable loser to start posting here. But hey, you're probably retired and still living the glory days of cleaning shit up around your barracks and watching camel spiders fuck. And it's also true that after veterans retire they turn into losers, so hey welcome to the club, fuckface.

Eyes mostly, nose and haircut.

Sexy.

German or Scottish, DESU

uhh, user, that's 199%.

>all our scum

At least you admit it, Mexico sends its fucking Metzios and has the balls to call the US racist for not wanting them.

Nigga, YOU didn't want them. You have walled off areas only for white people/mixes.

>Said the spic with no history or culture of their own to be prideful of
A literal people of criminality, how the fuck does that feel?

Head isn't potatoie enough for a pure slav.
Somewhere Prusian I would have guessed.

Tequila was actually created by the Spanish. The natives of the Americas never invented distillation.

I'm going with German.

i can see the english and german features, not sure about french though.

You look Baltic.

You're thinking of Australians. Mexicans are literally a people based off of Spanish expansion.

you look like a burger you fucking twat

you look like a burger you fucking twat

Purest prussian blood running through his veins

Could pass for either German or English imo. You don't look very French at all.

Aussies are at least a first-rate civ by western standards. Greatness from small beginnings. The same cannot be said for these fucks. Scum, all of them.

I heard Agentina is nice this time of year!

french, german and english are almost identical genetically.

>French

1 drop rule

get out shitskin this board is for pure whites only

Would be cool if someone had info on defining traits on different sub-races.

No one here likes or wants them. Not sure why you people believe otherwise.

Unlike you eternal goy slaves to kike warmachine and destroyers of Europe?

Funny how ground zero for degeneracy world wide has the guts to tell off the most traditionalist country on earth.

I wouldnt really say Slav, probably more German/English

knose, eyes, jaw and forehead or some key traits

100% African Zulu in whiteface

Anglo skin, German stature, French smile
+ plz don't post picture of yourself here there are crazy sociopaths

+1 on this.

agoraphobia hits u hard bro

I can tell you have those weird blonde eyelashes. I'd say you fit in in Poland , Ukraine, maybe northeast Germany. But who knows I'm just an American. I'd say for certain you don't look French

I'm not any better than you, I'm probably worse. It's just sad seeing people start posting here.. Sup Forums is where people come to mentally die.

>that small burger face and large cheek bones
Why are clapistanis so facially ugly?

Yes, oh so traditionalist. So traditionalist that you allow yourselves to be run by cartels, and instead of fighting them, cut and run to fuck up my country.

I wouldn't be so quick to pat myself on the back, spic. Learn your fucking place -- the absolute bottom.

It's almost as if we live next to the most degenerate place on earth and even as if my country is the only land between the ameriniggers and their drugs.

I wouldn't be so fast to pat yourself in the back as well. Remember your tax dollars go straight into keeping a database of everything you do for the benefit of Israel. Learn your place goy.

You're just a white mutt, like me and 90% of caucasian america

Because they're mutts, they have no recognizable features, it's all mushed together. It looks even worse on females, they all have a butterface.

I think your German is actually Polish and your French is Alsatian.

>try to trace my family history
>everybody's a dead end thats been adopted "officially" and "unofficially"
>try the dna test
>i'm fucking 20% native american apparently

What do I do bros?

> that ID
> j00z

wow, best id i have ever had

you look 50% german and 50% gay, was one of your parents a man?

Run for U.S. Senate, of course.

you look german/scandinavian except with fairer skin then they have, which you probably inherited from your english ancestry

i need a profile, but i can see the german in your forehead

the eyes and mouth/jaw area give it away. The eyes always give it away when determining european nationalities. But its hard to describe just what it is about the eyes. I could say italians often have droopy eyes with sallow or dark pigementation underneath, idk how to describe german eyes. They tend to be sunken with prominent brow ridge and nose bridge, but thats not all there is to it imo.

Hitler said that someone had to be at least 75% German to be considered German.

>t. 10% native american ;_;

euromutt

German or scandi. You're not an Anglo, I know that much.

An example of a pure anglo

Absolutely European, possible Fourth Reich poster boy. Why are you making this thread?

zimbabwe albino

because i only have family hearsay and was curious, hopefully heading to the EU this year on travel and wanted the novelty of going to the area i'm genetically from

why do u care

Have fun in the EU friend!

You look like an American OP. You'll look like every other chump lined up outside the Colosseum and all the locals will politely smile as you start treating them all like your personal tour guide.

I'm all for white men but blond men look ugly, especially blond beards.

yikes you're blending into the pale background and clothes man, i guess that's good camo.
probably the snowman village.

Hang in there. Don't make it a habit to post your pictures on this board try joining a support group for men in your area or online.

chest & build: english
jaw, mouth, ears: german
eyes, nose, forehead: danish
skin: swedish/english
hair: from germany upwards sth

but french 0% (french are more the softer european types)

Mostly German.

This, though unless you ditch the accent everybody is going to clearly know you're American

What part of France? You don't look French at all really

This thread is gay as fuck

German-slav

fun fact: the genetic history of europe was about race replacements and will inevitably be replaced again

Looks really german to me, a bit brit too. But not a french, not at all