Racists must leave

>Sup Forums hyped for Trump winning
>Trump makes a speech on how he will be a president for ALL Americans

>time goes by

>i start seeing racism on Sup Forums, people wanting a 'white only country'
I don't get it. I thought you were all fine with people of other races. I thought we had people of other races posting here too

Racism is a normal human trait and of all places you should complain about it, Sup Forums is not it. Go back to where you came from.

only rural and suburban retards believe wikileaks, all city people know they are russian agents.

Yeah yeah yeah, we get it benis.
That won't keep me from calling you a mentally ill faggot nigger kike, though, won't it?

And I certainly wont ask you to leave for being such a pussy.

Why are you such a BIGOT?

Reminder that Sup Forums is a finnic supremacy boards
Praise Tengri

tengri is not a finnic god

Sup Forums is a semite board!

wow trying the rural hill billy card, fuck off shill somewhere else

In America you can own a private community, and form it into basically a club of 'No X denomination allowed'; and it would be legal.

But America will always be the culminated-amalgamation of all of humanity's culture

You should be in your country of origin. America, is a country with many many white origin backgrounds. We don't need shit skins here anymore. We don't need filthy mexicans here anymore. They're doing no fucking good. You guys want to care about your people? Than do it where you came from and make their lives better and make a difference the fuck away from us so we can do the same you filthy niggers.

Never should have even given your ancestors the privilege to be in a white mans presence or let you vomit on our boats.

Should have just left you in your gross mud and shit huts tying your rocks to sticks while thousands of years ago, we were making cities out of granite and marble, creating plumbing and designing new concepts.

You haven't, and will never do shit.

Especially the nigger loving whites. They should all be sent with them. And the Mexican loving whites etc etc.

Stupid fuck.

And cry baby Bush nigger native Americans should shut the fuck up as well. Maybe if they knew their own history better and it was taught better, they would hate their own tribes more than the government they claim intentionally put a disease on a blanket and forced them to wear it. Blanket ass pieces of shit.

Go chew your leather and praise your buffalo.

every race deserves the countries they built. this includes whites.

Finnish proxy detected

YES!!!

>i start seeing racism on Sup Forums

>start

Just go away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Everyone is allowed to have their homeland with their people, culture and values except white people

Get the fuck out, shill.

Would you eat Meghans ass?

nu Sup Forums are the ones spamming the civic nationalism nonsense
anyone that has been here before trumps election is white supremacist
its one of the essentials of Sup Forums

Ill probably always be racist, seen too much shit in this country.

I don't get it.
>I don't get it.
I don't get it.
>I don't get it.
I don't get it.
>I don't get it.
I don't get it.
>I don't get it.
I don't get it.
>I don't get it.
I don't get it.
>I don't get it.