This woman just destroyed everyone who voted for Trump

DAMN.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVUhW5wg0lc

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0
youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
youtube.com/watch?v=OxSei2fVP0c
lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/the-top-ten-worst-comments-donald-trump-has-made-about-lgbtq-people/
nytimes.com/2016/02/01/us/politics/trump-field-organizer-accuses-campaign-of-sex-discrimination.html?_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRUMPHY, KKK, CONSERVATIVES, WHITE PEOPLE, NAZIS, HITLER, MISOGYNISTS, BOY, MEN, MALES, RACISTS, NON-BABYKILLERS, PUSSYGRABBERS, TAX HATERS, CRIMINALS, PEDOPHILES, WEEABOOS, RAPE APOLOGISTS, ACTUAL RAPISTS, NON-CALIFORNIANS BTFO

Here's what everyone needs to hear:

THE OBAMA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REFUSED TO ARREST AN IRAQI TERRORIST WHO SNUCK INTO THE US USING A FAKE PASSPORT, DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html

VIDEO LINKS:

youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0

youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s

Thanks.

nice slide fag. literally every point is false or strawman bait

yawn the left talking points are boring

made it to 32sec. The trump/KKK bs broke my endurance

yawn the left talking points are boring

made it to 32sec. The trump/KKK bs broke my endurance

She seems to be confusing Trump voters with Romney voters.

I voted Trump in the futile hope of draining people like Hillary and Bush from the swamp. That's it.

nice laggy site gookmoot

wtf i hate drumpf now

>I live in California, well be fine.

How uninformed is she?

>The best we can hope for is gridlock.

Now maybe she understands how Trump voters have felt for the past 16 years.

Uppity shrill cunt, the vlog

0/10 nope.

Same old crap. This is what i basically hear from all those brainwashed fools.
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

peaced the fuck out after twenty-one seconds, what a retard

>creationism is an issue in 2017
>gay marriage isn't an attack on the nuclear family and thus on liberal capitalism itself

> LOL let's gridlock Trump
> Look, Trump is doing nothing!

Really boggles the boggle-hole

>Hillary didn't do nuffin wrong
>But Trump totally raped a 13 year old girl
Is this satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=OxSei2fVP0c

> Tess Rafferty wrote this piece on November 10th, 2016, 48 hours after the election. I (Steve Cohen) suggested we put the post on film. Together with Aaron Barrocas we created this video. Since then it’s been picked up by dailykos.com and Occupy Democrats.

> Tess Rafferty is an American writer, comedian, and actress. The author of the 2012 culinary memoir, Recipes for Disaster, Rafferty has written for television shows including @midnight, and networks such as MTV and Comedy Central.

Oh look, another bitter, unfunny female comedian.

Did you really think for just a second that maybe..... just maybe all that bullshit you just spewed out is the exact reason why people vote for Trump in the first place lady?

kek,
i came

>Creationism

I went to Catholic School, and was taught Evolution.

Suck it, Prods and Atheists, the Perpetual Papist wins again

Fuck off Michael Jackson

This. Trumptards are always starting trouble and then complaining when people react to it.

They called for banishment and extermination of minorities. People tried to shut them up. They complained about free speech.

They openly insulted their political opponents and shut down all contradicting opinions. Democrats followed suit. They called them bullies.

They called the entire democratic leadership pedophiles with no evidence whatsoever. The independent media called it what it is: fake news. Then they called all media that disagrees with them lying media and fake news, and even had them kicked out of the white house.

>I'm tired of trying to talk about nuance while you paint our politician with broad brush strokes
>you fucking racist sexist homophobic islamaphobic democratphobic evil christians who elected the same way some dudes in pointy hats did

why do these people even bother getting out of bed anymore?

>le literally hitler meme didnt work
>DOUBLE DOWN

this salt is DELICIOUS

KEEP THIS UP PLEASE

AMERICA TO BE #1 SALT EXPORT IN THE WORLD

>Double down didn't work
>QUADRUPLE DOWN

I bet she drinks water. Hitler was known to drink water. She's just as bad as Hitler.

She can't honestly think this video is productive? No person that disagrees with her is going to be swayed. This is not how you get votes.

How stupid can you be.

It's not about getting votes. It's about mobilizing the majority that voted for Hillary to get out on the streets, fight for what they believe in and act without mercy or compassion, since they are not going to get any from the people who voted to take away their rights.

Most of what she says, even right off the bat (the same sex couple thing) are flat out lies that aren't even true about Trump. He's the first president to take office while supporting gay marriage. There has literally never been a more gay friendly president.

Why are these people so stupid? They know absolutely nothing about the man and just make shit up. Whatever stereotype they want to have a conservative, they throw it on The Donald and suddenly that's what he stands for.

That wage gap shit when he told that woman they'd make as much as a man if they worked as well was the most truly feminist shit a president has ever said. You fought for years for equality sweetie, well that's exactly what that was.

What the fuck?

Wow, Sup Forums BTFO

>Most of what she says, even right off the bat (the same sex couple thing) are flat out lies that aren't even true about Trump. He's the first president to take office while supporting gay marriage. There has literally never been a more gay friendly president.
>Why are these people so stupid? They know absolutely nothing about the man and just make shit up. Whatever stereotype they want to have a conservative, they throw it on The Donald and suddenly that's what he stands for.
Try again.
lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/the-top-ten-worst-comments-donald-trump-has-made-about-lgbtq-people/

>That wage gap shit when he told that woman they'd make as much as a man if they worked as well was the most truly feminist shit a president has ever said. You fought for years for equality sweetie, well that's exactly what that was.
Also wrong.
nytimes.com/2016/02/01/us/politics/trump-field-organizer-accuses-campaign-of-sex-discrimination.html?_r=1

Oh lookie here, the shill has arrived with strawmans over a year old!

>mentally ill trannies twisting his words
>trump field organizer accuses
>accuses
>what in the world happened to that accusation then?

I see personal attacks here or there against individuals and that being twisted into you retards thinking that's the same as policy.

You guys just shouldn't worry about politics or voting. You clearly don't understand how any of it works.

If Obama reacted to these accusations, Trump supporters would complain that it's political persecution, so Trump would gain enough sympathy votes to win without Russia's help, maybe even win the popular vote.

It isn't policy, but his victory empowered people to act on their racism, homophobia and sexism, while claiming to do the opposite.

Sup Forums and drumpf BTFO

Why do shills always samefag? They just don't even understand how this place works at all.

I don't care. I literally don't care at all. I don't care about her, I don't care about anything she says, I don't care about anything she does.

>Racist!
>Sexist!
>Bigot!
>Xenophobe!

Sure, whatever, I don't care.

I was able to get to

>even Germans were telling us this guy was scary

Before I reeed the fuck out.

>>>>>DDREERRRGHGHHFFHFFHGHHHHH IF U VOTE AGAINST MY SATANIST TREASONOUS CANDIDATE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BUZZWORDS

>complain about creationists
>refuse to accept race realism

Yeah, it's weird how the left never fails to be xenophobic and ignorant to almost everything in the world. She literally implied Germany is still a Nazi country. They just say anything to fit their narrative without any facts behind it. It's all about MUH FEELS because that tricks idiots.

The entire left is literally a bunch of brainwashed sheep who've been robbed of any ability to think. They go to universities to get indoctrinated. They're taught WHAT to think but never HOW to think.

That's fine though, because anyone who doesn't think exactly like them is a Nazi anyway so who cares if you're bending the truth here or there?

They're literally past the point of saving now. Liberal concentration camps when?

>Have fun affording all those children that your health insurance won't pay for your birth control to prevent
Where do I even fucking start? Just because she can't keep her fucking legs closed doesn't mean the rest of us can't, until we actually want kids.

>wants to force people to not have sex even though science can take care of the consequences