Child Circumcision

So why the fuck is this shit still legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/11/ban-male-circumcision-antisemitic
noharmm.org/advantage.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why a banana? People know you take all the skin off of them, right?

give it back

jews

Because Americans already have it and want their son to be the same as them

Everybody here is from Europe, so it's obviously Europe's fault.

Kikes

Just to upset you.

It's Kelloggs fault

It makes a lot of money for the cosmetics industry and biotech firms find them really useful for their research.

It is also a tradition for the (((Jews))).

Who would even want a foreskin? It has 0 benefits and only gets in the way. I've had my foreskin for all 22 years of my life and I hate it but doctors won't give me the snip unless I have a medical reason
Cons of foreskin:
>smegma
>having to roll it back to pee or pee everywhere
>having wipe dick skin after pee
>have to roll back for cum
>girls don't like foreskin
>guys don't like bottoms with foreskin
>wasting precious time cleaning in shower
The list goes on

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/11/ban-male-circumcision-antisemitic

Because it would hurt Jews feelings if they couldn't mutilate penises.

I'm actually surprised FGM isn't legal. Aren't we all being a bit anti islam? It's 2017!

Because the United States is under Jewish control, and has been since the end of the 19th century.
Imagine a behemoth of white power, with a Jewish parisite infecting the brain. That is America.
European ingenuity and work ethic, but corrupted. Infested. Diseased at the very highest levels.

Once you become redpilled on male genital mutilation and your brain accepts the true atrociousness and absurdity of it..you then begin to process the fact it has been done ritualistically to hundreds of millions of American men over the past century. There is no going back after that. The reality of the world we live in hits you like a ton of bricks, and you realize that most people choose to live in the dark and not question anything, in order to not lose their minds

>have to roll back for cum
what? how long is your foreskin?

all of the kikes, niggers, and muslims are not dead yet

Still covers tip when hard

This. Above the whole bullshit like "it's an atrocity blabla" it's a jew tradition. So you're almost surely a horrible individual (like more half of nord americans )

>I'm actually surprised FGM isn't legal. Aren't we all being a bit anti islam? It's 2017!
I'm guessing it'll be allowed in the UK and Germany at some point. The last time we had this thread someone mentioned a video of a woman from South Africa who had had her genitals mutilated going around London asking people what they thought of FGM and they all gave the bullshit PC "oh well you can't stop people from practicing their culture" answer. The woman ended up crying from the whole experience. I couldn't find the video but it's probably true.

Tell you what, when I get a timemachine I'll go back to when you were born and cut off your entire dick since you don't use it anyway. I'll also do you the favor of making the decision for you to cut off your pinkie toes, a few fingers and your earlobes.

If you honestly believe it's okay for anyone to mutilate another you should kill yourself.

>flag
Why not go back and fix your country first

Says the child mutilating fucking LEAF

Over the fact that every intelligent white doesn't give a fuck about the africans and their stupid animal culture, what kind of answer you may get in Germany during the 30s if it's fair or not demonize the jews? Absolutely right btw.

Same, wait is that not normal?

>why the fuck is this shit still legal?

because huwhite men are cucks that never fight back.

>wanting your son to have some worm dick
No thanks.

>wanting to mutilate your son
No thanks.

You and your country are absolutely without hope. While a Ganese fucks your girlfriend you protect them.

Why are you so ass blasted?

noharmm.org/advantage.htm
That's right chop your dick americoon.
How can these fuckers have so much pride when the jews have them slashing their own dicks with a smile^
For fuck sake le 54% don't you even try^

think you might have a small dick problem sir

NZ stopped circumcising in the 70s
Australia Canada and Western half of America stopped circumcising in the 80s
Why the fuck does the eastern half of America still circumcise?

It's pretty long desu

Just under 6 inches when hard, ya Probly. But I'm a gay bottom so lol wutever

maybe because mutilation is not exactly moral

Poor brainwashed fool.

You have no idea what you're missing.

Jews.

how small is your dick, cause I'm 8.25 and whenever I get a boner it pulls down so far I almost look like a cutfag

slaves to the Jew

Are there less Jews in the western half of America?

wait i dont get it. what does it cover exactly?
does it cover the urinary meatus or just the lower half of the head (which is normal)

>8.25
cm?

>no idea what I'm missing
You know I still have my dick skin right?
I saw a thing called penectomy on /d/ it was actually pretty hot desu. You cut off the penis but leave the urethra and balls intact so you can still piss but you can only cum via anal orgasm as there's no other way to stimulate

>Why the fuck does the eastern half of America still circumcise?

Absolutely pathetic to attack the flag and not the content of my post. Do you have textfiles of predetermined responses based on flag? It's not my fault your parents snipped your dick.

Guaranteed replies: The Thread

Covers the head fully with a bit extra past the tip lie a penne pasta

feet

Overall yes. Obviously you have Hollywood but the vast majority are concentrated in the New York/Boston area.

I already post see:

Because you think it would be better to have millions of children mutilated rather than deal with your own problems or accept the fact that you have a weird dick.

Moishe or Muhammad?

if you have sex on a regular basis that will stop happening.

mother nature intended it that way.

probably normal then, just like how lots of women have excess skin

Parents got me wee man chopped up when I was a nipper, all the kids at school thought I was cool and as I got older the woman loved it

I didn't say this you Swedish mega cuck. I just asked why anyone would want to have it
I'm brit/slav ancestry
Checked, I'm a gay bottom tho so I gotta stretch it myself

This is my biggest issue with Jews, wherever they live en masse, they circumcise non Jews aswell

google phimosis

t. I'm not circucked either

Hopefully you guys stop circumcising like NZ aussie canada and western america did
We all used to circumcise, now we don't
Don't let the Jews keep doing this to you in the 21st century

Fuck do I need to see a doctor?

It's not photos is bad. I just have to stretch it. Like I've used a fleshlights before and had no issues

> Cunts want you to cut parts off you off, don't you want to be a REAL MAN?

Most infuriating reason. Fuck off, you beta cuck.

If you don't have problems, no.

Because some psycho doctor forced it a century ago as a remedy against masturbation and murricans are too stupid and puritan to ban puritan traditions. Only nuking america and invading it with masquitos will force rhose people to value god-given foreskin.

phimosis is when the skin cannot be pulled back easily. do you even google things yourself?

The rate is going down overall but a lot of that is demographic shift since Mexicans for all their faults are much less susceptible to Jewish trickery. Honestly the only way I ever see it going away completely is if people start taking hospitals and doctors to court over it at a rate that makes it too big a liability for them to keep doing which is a uniquely American solution. It will absolutely never be explicitly illegal in this country barring an actual Literal Hitler getting elected.

>guys don't like bottoms with foreskin
what?
why?

I'm joking. Gay tops apparently love a bottom with skin
I wouldn't know personally Cuz tfw no bf

yeah i would have thought so, for docking purposes

Imagine being so unbelievably cucked as a nation that you actively encourage jews to mutilate your sons penis?

I can't even fathom it.

>hurr durr no smegma for me stay butthurt uncutfags

My armpits get gross if I don't shower too, I guess I should've asked a jewish doctor to cut my arms off at birth. Thanks schlomo.

I heard that it's just cute to look at. Seeing an uncut benis flop rather than a cut benis

You're going full retard senpai

Ah okay thank god

MD here.

I had both my sons circumsized.
A few reasons why:
There's evidence that shows:
A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.

It is easy for bacteria to grow in the comfort of warm foreskin. It's a perfect home for breeding.
The benefits IMMENSELY outweigh the risks, which are very little the younger the age. Typically you circumsize a day or two after birth.
As you grow older however, it becomes more complex.

I'm so sorry for the cut guys. They will never have full dick potential. Very little precum. Without silk skin.... sooo sad.

> Hi, I abuse my children because of my religious beliefs

> American or Muslim

Anyone who circumcises their children should be charged with mutilation and child abuse and locked up or just shot.

The fact that they're not just shows me that nobody gives a fuck about little boys, while we flip out even about the forms of FGM That are far less harmful than circumcision.

It boils down to religious bullshit and the complete lack of fucks our culture has for boys.

You're an asshole and I hope your sons are smart enough to hate you for what you did to them.

I was given one when I was a kid, can't recommend it highly enough. Uncut looks disgusting, I don't know how you walk around with those things

Hello! so you may not know this but we live in a first world country and have acces to facilities which allow us to wash that mean ol' bacteria away! Shocking, I know.

Nigga I shoot precum like a fire truck and my skin is smooth, stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Religious child circumcision I can bear, let the kykes kyke and even the slimes slime.

"It looks better" or "lel cleaner" burgers need to be jailed if they do it to their kids. I've never had smegma problems like cutshills say, after 23 years with an intact dick.

HERE'S HIS CRAZY SECRET, CUTFAGS HATE HIM

I wash my dingus. Like, literally ever.

Funny how the only people who defend it are cutlets with mutilated dicks and (((certain doctors)))

And your wife's sons are uncut alphas.

what kind of religion/national are you?

Have you guys seen the hypospadias defect? It's like a circumcision but it's a birth defect. I met a guy who had it once

Ethnic jew, uncut, religiously "neutral". I am here for my fraternity to the people, not the religion.

cut = normal
uncut = not normal

deal with it

A fucking leaf.

> Mutilation is normal, not mutilation is abnormal

A fucking leaf.

Sheila? Where's my rake?

My precum is a biblical flood, dear mutilated friend.

Satan I don't precum what do?

Hypospadia is when the urethra is below the penis glans
In order to put the urethra in the glans, they have to remove the foreskin and frenulum to do the surgery
t. got hypospadia surgery when I was a baby

Read some scientific journals on it. I was apprehensive about it too until I actually stopped being a retard about it and was educated on it through med school.

google child deaths in new york from circumcision

the jews suck the babies dick and the babies contract STDs

and everyone is ok with this

Abraham removed the FLESH for the male body to remove its desire for FLESH.

It makes you less likely to become a slave to morally questionable behavior I´d guess.

>My precum is a biblical flood