ITS OFFICIAL: EU STARTS TO RAPE BRITS

ITS OFFICIAL: EU STARTS TO RAPE BRITS

Brits need to pay 1,3 bil pounds for some bullshit reason.

It begins. Based Germans.

>bbc.com/news/uk-39206513

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/w4vxcp
africa-eu-partnership.org/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring it

>British export to EU ~50%
>EU import from Brits ~5%

Brits are in 10x weaker position.

This gon b gut

>implying this wont make the Brexit even harder

The freedom of Brits is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

>Poland export to UK: every military aged male in the country
>UK export to Poland: all our money
boy oh boy i can't wait to go trump on the poles

What if the Brita say no?

The krauts are a cancerous wart on the face of the planet. They were a mistake.

"No."

>350 milion meme

kek at you

Jesus just what the fuck are kebabs waiting for? Two kids with a Swiss knives could conquer England.

Germany has lost the right to exist IMO. It should be dissolved and the land split up among the other countries.

The bill for Dresden has arrived Tommy

Fuck the EUmperialists

Why should the Brits pay? If Germany wages war once more I'd happily fight alongside you Brits. Fuck those krauts, why can't they stop raping Europe?

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTEE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

This is what EU hopes for.

After article 50 they can sanction this country

>A club so beneficial it needs to punish its members for leaving

UK will crumble like the average British tooth.

no tears only dreams now

Oh no! 13% of our GDP, whatever will we do?

Politics work like mexican cartels, blood in blood out and it never ends on a positive note for the low ranked guy.

Wow. That would not happen here

>whatever will we do?

Fund the NHS.

Oh wait.

I know how this ends, Germans think they're mighty again and start invading us after pissing off the Brits.

Only difference is we have nuclear weapons this time, so keep calm if you want to be able to rebuild Dresden and London eventually.

Increase trade with America because we hate the EU too

A time of crisis is a time of the truth being unveiled. Even if the EU doesn't sanction the UK, they'll at least figure out their problems on their own, they won't have to put up with all this nonsensical EU law written by Germans and French. Doesn't mean that the UK isn't fucked anyway, they're a bunch of materialists and degenerates run by marxists and multiculturalists

Brits think they have leverage, lel

Can't wait for it to crash and burn.

I was an underage ban back in December '04. That is nothing to be proud of.

Hey guys

Shut the fuck up frenchie you wont fire a single nuke before rolling over and learning german

This. I'm a confused american.
I don't understand why Britain can't just leave without paying a dime. I understand there has to be some bureaucratic changes to be made which takes time but why fine them?
If they just say "fuck off" and leave will there be war? Will the EU cut off trade with the UK entirely out of spite?

That would be a good idea, and Trump is open to it. Too fucking bad their parliament is fucking it up just so they can virtue signal.

too sad you fat fuck dont even know where germany is. you'd probably bomb the wrong country you shithead

War in this case means giving brits free gibs.

NP you can give them gibs, they'll just have to pay twice the price for the shit they import from the EU

deport kebab

they can leave anytime, but germans just cant let cuntries leave their union

imagine california left USA, other states would unite to fuck it up

Just like The Soviet Union. Just give it up we don't want ur shitty ideology and we don't wanna have to kill you either.

Fucking shoe smugglers hahahahaha

Enjoy having Merkel sink your country into a pool of sand-niggerdom and Islam

>we don't wanna have to kill you either
boy, you have nothing to say

Yeah it's with Uncle Sam backing the UK, along with the UK and her nuclear weapons program. The UK has the second best military in Europe, next to Russia. Deutschland would be extremely foolish to pick a fight with the UK.

Not an argument, no one will remember where Berlin or Dresden is once Germany has been bombed to kingdom come. Go fuck yourself.

True, but the EU was not supposed to make states out of countries. If they can't offer good enough incentive to stay, they sovereign countries should have the right to leave.

>Stay in, and be part of the club, or else

Stay in Poland

We won't kill you, we'll kill your economy and your union.

Scots can join the EU and Ireland should be united.

No trade for us thanks. This country needs to tank fast and our polis need to hang.

Your agony is gorgeous.

People here sometimes forget that the Globalists at the top are still humans.
Of course they are spiteful.

Just nuke Germany already for fuck sake.
This is the third time in 100 years we are destroying europe

At some point the people who let us live are to blame
We are a rabid dog

I was going to post this but duplicate file already exist in this threadI think Sup Forums forgot how cancerous germans are in their eagerness to roleplay as nazis to piss off SJWs

Remember nazis are actual cancer.

>Yeah it's with Uncle Sam backing the UK, along with the UK and her nuclear weapons program

How are nukes economical levarage, what the fuck

Also, what uncle sam? Trump is no charity guy, he pat Nigel on the back and told him to fuck off. Brits are alone.

The kikes are a cancerous wart on the face of the planet. They were a mistake.
Israel has lost the right to exist IMO. It should be dissolved and the land split up among the other countries.

I will.

Deport all Poles back to Poland if you may.

If the US strengthens ties with Russia and the UK drops some sanctions, they can get sweet trade deals with Russia, the US, Canada, and Japan. That alone should keep 'em going, and weaken China at the same time. Win-win.

We're not afraid of an army of fat people on scooters invading us.

If you hate Germans how is that a bad thing?

If you hate Germans Sup Forums should be fucking elated Germans are replacing themselves

The death of German ethnicity is the best thing about this stupid refugee crisis

>but the EU was not supposed to make states out of countries
Good goyim

Based

I'm talking about war you stupid faggot, UK has been our true greatest ally since WW2 as well.

Do the cucklords want UDI, becasue this is how you get UDI.

>Kill our economy

You're talking about people who rationed to make sure your shitty ideology was defeated and our country was defended.

Now fuck off you little Nazi hell-bent on world domination

>need to pay
>need
We aren't paying shit.

>EU was not supposed to make states out of countries

it kind of did, with china and usa, europe needs to start matter and to do this we need to unite

But German food is awesome.

Stfu yank. You exist because of france

Don't these fools realize what this looks like to an impartial observer?

Fucking lunacy

t. Shekelberg

>I'm talking about war you stupid faggot, UK has been our true greatest ally since WW2 as well.

what the fuck are you taling about, american education is truly a joke

>tfw this is how ww3 starts
>tfw Great Britain is going to light up Germany
I can't wait to watch

Trump is against the EU and is very willing to help the UK, provided they stop insulting him.

I am a jew for shitting on the EU?

Are you stupid?

I think the EU is long past the point of worrying what they look like to the proles

But the EU is nothing like the USA..???

So you are fine giving up a large portion of your sovereign rights as a country?

noone cares at this point

the economical war is just beginning, the future is bright

trump is against financing shit in europe, including brits

sure it isnt

One does not simply leave the cult without sanction.

don't know how many levels of retardation you need to be on to think a united states of europe would work

Tell me about the Gulag, how was life under the Soviets?

How does it feel to know your country was a literally communist shithole stuck in the 1960's right into 1990

Tell me

> do this we need to unite
Not saying that is a bad idea, but the EU is not the way to do it. You simply give up too much when you don't need to.

Why? You were all doing relatively fine on your own before, and most of you are doing worse now

It's happening slowly, watch the pieces moving into place, now all we need is Labour and Lords to go full traitorous and shill for EU > Abolition of The Lords > UK BECOMES ONE PARTY CONSERVATIVE STATE

It's on!

Haha wth fatso throwing a tantrum ? You also want to be nuked ?

No.

>Polish education
Stop drinking that vodka, you're an absolute retard if you're unaware that the UK is allies with the US. You're an even bigger retard if you think the UK is going to bend towards extortion.

Its German retardation
We live in a bubble over here.

I thought most people liked Germans before I came to Sup Forums. Learning all of the world hates you is a hard redpill to swallow and most of the country isn't browsing Sup Forums

>"Fine go Britain! We dont need you!"
>Proceeds to make threats and every desperate move possible so that we stay

As far as 1 on 1 trade deals go he wants the UK at the "front of the line". He even restored the Winston Churchill bust.

Sorry what irrelevant flag is that again?

THOUSAND YEAR TORY REICH OTW

>don't know how many levels of retardation you need to be on to think a united states of europe would work

i am afraid nothing unites as common enemy

we are getting one

it is too late for this

Europe is becoming a global power, they set up neocolonial plan to race chinks

africa-eu-partnership.org/en

>Poles being disgusting toadies
Why is this happening so much lately?

>no one reads the article posted by OP: the thread

dont let our leftys offend you, they hold no power here

DO IT!

the UK has contributed more than £836 billion (not adjusted for inflation) over the course of its EU membership.
Poland, on the other hand, costs the EU around € 13.358 billion a year.
And the total amount Poland has contributed to the EU is... € 3.718 billion.

I think we will be fine

but your welcome to come here and clean my toilet if you like.

UK is going to meet its overlord pretty soon

>we need to unite
No. I rather see Europe burn in nuclear flames than having a handful of globalists in Brussels decide what I can and cannot do in my own fucking country

>True, but the EU was not supposed to make states out of countries.
That's the endgame. First you lie to theme it's just a economic partnership. Then you start creating courts, border control, eu citizenship, military (coming soon). On that point, you won and turned once sovereign countries in states.

Is this an accurate metaphor for Brexit?

It's not even a meme, no wonder May is laughing, she wants to destroy the Labour party and they're just making it easier for her!