Remember when Trump promised he would ban muslims from entering the USA and you believed him

Remember when Trump promised he would ban muslims from entering the USA and you believed him

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0
youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s
ufo.kiamagic.com/2017/01/31/opintruder-punching-pepe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't you be raping a nine year old Mohammed?

Is that a drumpfkin?

Remember when Paris was a French city and not just an extension of Africa?

Haha. You mad. We get to have our cake and eat it too. Though the porker in that pic does need to lose about 50 pounds.

double that amount lmao

THE OBAMA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REFUSED TO ARREST AN IRAQI TERRORIST WHO SNUCK INTO THE US USING A FAKE PASSPORT, DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html

VIDEO LINKS:

youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0

youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s

I know someone's going to call me a shill for this but that pic is just sad

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord

Well, you see, the way the body works is that if you get fit, you lose water and lipid mass, and gain muscle mass. So, yeah, if he wanted to be a manlet weakling, but still healthy, lose 100. But if he wanted to get actually in shape, just 50. I could be wrong though, to me he looks about 300lbs.

>Muslim ban gets shot down
>filthy mudslime rapefugees keep flooding into USA
>inevitably, one of them commits an act of terror
>people realize that trump was right
>Muslim ban gets re-instated
>Supreme Court upholds the ban
>libs BTFO
Just give him time. It's going to happen

he's a fuckign whale, look at those tits, his guts alone is has more than 50lbs of fat stored

Don't ever give fitness advice ever again

Nah man, there won't be an act of terror, the CIA has our TV's bugged. Get educated.

Wherever muslims are, terror inevitably follows. Its not a matter of if, merely a matter of when

4D CHESS! PRAISE KEK!

oooh I 'member

I was there :/

No, that's a PMURTKKKKIN.

Why I am laughing then?

>Leftist cumdrinkers keep unsourced pictures of ugly people in Trump hats on their computers

Meanwhile, in reality, we are more beautiful, more intelligent, more moral, in better shape and richer, because Whites, but in particular Conservative Whites, are racially superior to Democrats. Yes, even white Democrats.

Remember when people like you were limited to plebit?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Is this satire

drupmpfkin will hang on the day of the rope

All hail Hillary, all hail our movement.

It is mostly factual. Democrats are mostly squat aztecs and niggers. The few whites are mostly obese feminists and weak beta males.

You have a collection of ugly people on your computer because you cannot win arguments. Unfortunately, ugly people cannot stop me from humiliating you. You've lost terribly and one-sidedly. You don't even live in a real country anymore, was this your one scrambling, desperate attempt to distract yourself from the fact that your pet niggers just murdered the Rhino the Dutch gave you as a sign of friendship?

I mean that's humiliating. What should we call you now that the Franks are essentially extinct, and being replaced by blacks? "France" just isn't appropriate, neither would Gaul be. How about Algeria Nova.

Remember when Trump did ban Muslims and liberals got so butthurt they started protesting at airports demanding terrorists be let in?

>tfw when Hillary was more ideologically close to Hitler than Trump

>Meanwhile, in reality, we are more beautiful, more intelligent, more moral, in better shape and richer
How about you post a few pictures of your incredibly moral body then so I can jerk my bent swedish cuck cock a bit?

It's not from lack of trying.

Looks like this ufo.kiamagic.com/2017/01/31/opintruder-punching-pepe/
#opintruder #fuckkek #dkmu
Welcome to the octarine spring oistars. Feed the walrus!

pic of me taken today, what now cuckboi?

Can someone FUCKING PLEASE give me the source of this guy?

I find it hilarious. Stop feeling bad for people who don't give a fuck.

I want some of that cake.

>Being gay is cool!
>I love Israel :)
>Civic nationalism BRO!!!
>Don't you dare TREAD on me mom
i hate reddit

Poor dude, that looks like a comfy evening and yet people are laughing at him.

a big fat orange blumpfkin like daddy drumpf

you mirin brah?

Very nice.