>crime up
>rapefugees rape
>no-go zones real
>media lies
>government lies
>police lie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJMOWEAAth0
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3797/double-murder-in-stockholm-woman-decapitated.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

>sme ugly as sin omega level E-celeb said something
Real nice burger, now how about you start behaving.?

SweIDF plz go. Don't you have a bull to prep?

Crap. Mods can delete this one.

Your country is fucked and the whole world knows it.

He's wrong about criminals. They are refugees but not those from Syria, but those 5-10 years ago from Iraq.

That's not the point you petrol huffing streetshitter.

Why do you need to get that information from a failed streetabortion with bad taste in headwear?
Go rim a dirty abo ass you retarded fuck

Learn to form opinions of your own you scooterbound bloated sack of shart.

Way to go on the defensive, Sven. You sure showed him.

Don't you have some raping to do Ahmed?

Shoulnd't you be busy stealing a bike of something mr 54%?
Listen up here you potatolacking ovendodger, nobody in their right mind should care about what some fuckugly, niggerlooking shart in mart thinks.
Jesus Christ, isn't there enough sweden yes material for you to formulate your own fucking ideas?

This bull-prepper is going all out

But I have my own opinion.
That Sweden is the largest Cuckistan of Europe. That you allowed women in your government to fuck you beyond repair.
This Tim Pool guy is a source of news on Sweden like any other. I don't formulate my opinion ONLY on what he has to say, but sure - he contributes to the overall picture.

Also calling other names on an anonymous imageboard just makes you look silly, Sven.

Why would I steal a bike when I could take a boat to Sweden and claim rapefugee status? Tell your sister to take her birth control this month.

Because no refugee raft could hold your patriotic american phsysique, do you want to drown or something?

>That you allowed women in your government to fuck you beyond repair.
You have a female prime minister my friend....

A leftist reporter that was on the front line during occupy wall street and got semi known from there.

You better check your Lagom fast. Not much time left, Sven.

Imagine my shock

I've seen threads here about tim pool but have no idea who he is, someone care to explain?

Independent journalist who tries to be as neutral as possible, but is slightly left himself I would say.
Video related is where Sup Forumstards know him from:
youtube.com/watch?v=SJMOWEAAth0

so he's a pussy?
>someone got shot
>I'm getting the fuck outa here

Now we wait for his character assassination in swedish media, either that or they'll not say anything at all and pretend that nothing happened after the initial interview he did while in Malmö

Welcome to 2017

Go post somewhere where Sweden isnt a joke

>You have a female prime minister my friend....
Yeah and we've already took 1-2 million refugees. Except they're not brown so liberals are angry at us, which doesn't change the fact that they're shit.

>not all muslims/refugees/immigrants are bad/criminals
yes, only a certain percentage of young men are, remove those young men (how?) and it'll be a certain percentage of the others who will take their niche

he just said it's not as bad as the hard right claims but there is a problem unlike what the left says. but ofcourse you only hear what you want to hear retarded burger

Kind of funny how he was pretty pro-rapefugee when he first arrived.

Tim should have stayed in Rinkeby longer and attempt to interview the "refugees". Simply stating that you can't film comfortably out of fear but showing no actual proof other than endless verbal interviews off site is only going to help fuel those swearing that the rapefugees are good people. When they're not.

watch that video of that speaker who talks about
>minority don;t mean shit
>out of 6 mil muslims, 19 killed 5000 people
>most of germany ddint agree with hitler but they killed 10 mil

Thats the problem though. He said. Anyone can say whatever fits their narrative. Actual proof is another thing and what we were seeking. He should have tried to interview and actual refugee in rinkeby.

Woah the Swedish are really covering their ass with this one

His real name is Betsy and his claim to fame is that he was almost gang raped by blacks in Ferguson.

>ugly

he's average. 6/10. calm your autism.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about Sweden anymore. What a shithole.

Funny story ; I started watching vikings with my gf yesterday. And there was a scene where this viking asks a slave; "do you want to fuck my wife? Its okay if you want too."

I said to my gf that its really weird to ask him that. Then she replied : but isn't that like swedish culture?

woman decapitated by 2 teenagers, 1 is african

top kek sweden, welcome to the 3rd world, enjoy your stay and remember you're here forever

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3797/double-murder-in-stockholm-woman-decapitated.html