Hey first world Sup Forumsacks

Describe your neighborhood to me.
>How is the non white situation in there?
>Have you witnessed nonwhite chimpouts?
>Do you have antifa presence there?

some niggers lots of chinks
no
no

Most whites who live in my city are fucking dumb, fat and dirty. I really don't care if they all get genocided tomorrow.

t.west coast also white

I live in London, Peckham area

Filled with stupid niggers, yes they chimp out every day at the supermarket and plenty won't get their monkey asses out of the way so I bump them and get a hooting dumbfuck in my face every so often

Antifa are all spoilt middle class white kids, why would they be here? I'm only here to get my start in a "cheap" flat so I can save and move somewhere else. Preferably out of Southwark, shit hole district

>NOT CIA THREAD
okay.

>buy house in suburban neighborhood in the southern us
>everything maintained and clean
>average home price is 250k-300k
>discover after moving in that all of my neighbors are nignogs
>like sitting around in white t-shirts on the porch wit they pit bulls n listening to rap n sheeit porch monkeys
>no chimpouts, never seen a police car on the street
it's actually disturbing being around nigs who seem so stereotypically noggish while keeping their property maintained to hwite standards.

there's antifa in the city, but not in the burbs, and it's american antifa so its just underfed junkies and not anyone actually scary

no
no
no

We have a lot of hispanics nearby and Black homeless people but I don't think they can afford to live here apart from the few at the shelter (who are probably the ones making the noise). I am near a lot of bars so I hear people coming back from them late on weekends when it is warmer and I have my windows open. One Halloween night I heard a lot of Black people shouting and then the police showed up and I had to shut my windows (it was warm) because they apparently used tear gas to disperse the crowd. Real estate prices here and the White population have doubled in the past decade so it is getting whiter. I am in a big city so we get a lot of protests coming through but you make it sound like antifa just wears their gear openly on fash patrol in some cities.

>Most whites who live in my city are fucking dumb, fat and dirty. I really don't care if they all get genocided tomorrow.
wow rude

yes I am CIA pls give me ur social security number, also our operations here is so clever that we use some random eastern european flag as to make you suspect we totally not CIA guise

>discover after moving in that all of my neighbors are nignogs
why didn't you have a chance to discover it before moving?

I live close to mexico so pretty bad
I see niggers act stupid but no riots
No, at least not in my immediate area.

>move somewhere else
Ideally where? Is there an affordable 90% white district you know where you'd like to move?

live in california. lots of non-whites. majority hispanic. whites are minority. have witnessed non-white chimpouts. try to not go to non-white areas as much as possible. whenever i do, i feel like i'm in some 3rd world hell hole. antifa isn't around that much, but if there was a protest near where i live they would crawl around and make a presence. antifa is pretty low-level bait material in grand scheme of things. they're basically punk kids in black clothing thinking they're bad ass. no real threat to anything. whenever they get their asses handed to them in a protest they scream for police to step in and protect them. they're weak.

Not as nice as your country mate, how do we move there???
>pic related

>some Albanians and Pakistanis
>no
>Yes they are pretty common around here but all they do is graffiti on random buildings

>One Halloween night I heard a lot of Black people shouting and then the police showed up and I had to shut my windows (it was warm) because they apparently used tear gas to disperse the crowd
sounds kinda scary, damn, does it happen often in america?

could you theoretically see the trump wall with your naked eye within the walking distance of your town?

>have witnessed non-white chimpouts
what are they mostly chimping out about btw?

Live in LA. My neighborhood has almost no whites (I'm white). When I go to a white area it's really jarring to see my fellow whites (who probably feel no kinship with me).

I have seen lots of chimpout fist fights. Nothing political. Had a few people try to rob me and I had to run away as fast as I could.

No antifa. Itching political going on here

>how do we move there
see this site
canberra.vm(dot)ee/

If I had $300k in aussie dollars how would me my wife and our son live in Estonia? Well off? Retire? Find a job soon?

Had to be somewhere in London, and within reasonable distance to work (30-40 mins cycle maximum) so I'll have to consider my options, or just move when I change job

It's a shame because white man's London is amazing, the museums, exhibitions, the cafés, bars, restaurants, hobby clubs. But then it's ruined by knuckle dragging niggers, Spanish rats, Muslims and a host of other brown skinned genetic failures

Also my job is superb, I don't wish to move from the only place in the UK I can practice it - without starting my own agency at least

No
No
No

Forced multikulti. You can hear the cultural enrichment in the inner city, it sounds like gunshots.

Yes, today I passed by a bunch of obese African females who appeared to be performing some type of mating dance set to primitive tribal music.

There is antifa at my college, but they're pathetic and few in number. They gave out free martial arts nazi-punching lessons and about half a dozen lank manlets showed up.

First world ? A Mexican can fit right in!

- Have black neighboors , cool guys, shitty music.
- Nothing super violent , just antifas being antifas.
- Yup we got a bunch of them.

I quite often don't hear English on my morning commute
All the fucking time
Not antifa per se, and they don't have the numbers or bollocks anyhow

Dirt road, woods, enough shopping centers 15 minutes away to have modern conveniences. No niggers, all white county*, some beany-wads.
1.5 hours north of nigger mecca (atlanta)
North Georgia mountains bruh

Sleepy seaside country town, overwhelmingly white. Not very political.
We get a lot of Asian tourist and Instagram whores in the summer because there's a somewhat significant natural attraction nearby.

Uncomfortable number of poo in loos in my area

I've seen a nigger shoot a dog

Antifa died out lastweek

1.I live 2 hours north of Seattle WA. A leftist, hippie hellhole.
2. Yes. There are many homeless nigs here. They scream and yell and beg for money. There are also drunk Indians and all sorts of various leftist degenerates, it is hell.

3, Yes a bit. Stupid anarchist hippies. Majority of Antifa is a west coast problem.
God bless user. God Bless Estonia. Shoo out all nigs and muzzies on behalf of your children.

The only non-white I ever saw here was a moose eating on the bush the other day

This amounts to 214,360 euros.
You could fully buy a home here in our capital, Tallinn, in one of the most prestigious districts here, Pirita, in the most presitigious neighborhood there, Merivälja. Pic related, found an example. And you'd also have some money left extra.
Do you know what is common in the better-off regions in Estonian cities? Almost no russians there! And believe me, while russians aren't niggers, their neighborhoods are all ugly commieblocks and trust me, life ain't pleasant out there, especially if you aren't a russian yourself.

kinnisvaraportaal-kv-ee.postimees(dot)ee/muua-renoveerimist-vajav-privaatne-majaosa-oma-kru-2887868.html?nr=13&search_key=7c3ea07f6225a7ee9f41172c6b7652e7

fugg, they only sell one floor of that house
sorry I can't into real estate, but nevertheless, I assure you that with 300,000 aussie dollars, you and your family can live like kings here, in a rich people neighborhood.

>Rural Idaho
>town 95% white, more guns than people, more churches than stores
>antifa would be shot for pulling their antics here

life is breddy good m8. i haven't seen any blacks in close to 2 years. if you go to boise you'll see bernie stickers but they're even a minority in the one major city we have.

That's uncommon, to say the least. What is the population there?

Looking at the link you gave me it seems you can't buy your way into Estonia though from Australia :(

no nigs or chinks, there's one Arab family
yes but they weren't from my neighbourhood
hell no

>only white people
>children play safely and ride bikes
>neighbors all know each other
>keep an eye on outsiders and carry concealed
>every morning my pupper does her rounds to get treats from the old folks
>we all get along and look out for each other

cities like those still exist in America? where are they?

How come? You totally can though, I really suggest the Pirita neighborhood in Tallinn, since it's very comfy, quiet suburbs near to the city.

The biggest undertaking for you is to learn to speak estonian, and you'd have a good shot at getting a job. With the money you have, you can certainly afford a relatively good home.

I live in country so nothing happens for miles, it's really green and depressing.

>cities like those still exist in America?
Small town life In Holy Indiana.

I live in Perth 6000. Close to cbd but next to the interstate train station.
The non white and white situation is bad. Social problems coupled with crippling debt. Occasionally abos from country towns blow in , one time going to work in my suit and tie on the train and waiting for the train whilst getting a headache from abos sniffing petrol and spray paint.

Witnessed plenty of white and non-white chimpouts. Was involved in an African chimpout on the yuppie strip at 8pm on a Friday night. He got bashed and then pursued and jailed by the police. White aussies were excited by the fight and stood us for us.
yes, very weak and small.

Come to straya, pom

90% white, next door neighbours on one side are wealthy Chinese family, he's a doctor.

Nope, only thing close was a couple of years ago some fags stole a car and shot at a cop station.

Not that I've noticed. Then again, I haven't been to Uni in nearly 5 years and it's pretty much the over side of town. Considering I live in Canberra, it's likely antifa are here just due to the amount of politicians around.

Toronto - Sit on subway as the only white guy.

Walk down the danforth (greek town) where are the greeks?

Prince salami drives his sports car up and down our shitty roads.

Fucking diversity.

Its hell on earth

Oh you meant first worlders

At first we had almost no turks and nigs, in 2015 they started to use a closed school as a refugee camp, funnily enough that was the moment burglary became a problem in my village.
Long story short, we started to lock our bikes and have bought a few more locks for the garden and new windows.

I live in Derbyshire. My road is quiet, filled with eternal anglos. Stone cottages everywhere, lovely rolling countryside.

It's fantastic. :)

The Pirita region looks beautiful man. My wife just wants to move us to a nice white country and well, eastern europe is all thats left and Estonia seems great.

Fine. Literally 99% white. Other white people are the only problem round here

>sitting around in white t-shirts on the porch wit they pit bulls n listening to rap n sheeit porch monkeys
How did you miss this when you researched the house?
Did you not look into the local demographics (mean income, age groups, races, political ideologies, etc) or at least the local schools?

SW Portland, OR, nice neighborhood full of boomers and older retired, nestled in between ghetto apartments on two sides and a golf course on the third. Said golf course has a country club with a hill nearby where all the mansions of the area are. I work at a gas station on the bottom of the hill for my day job, and build my business outside of that. Scruffy looking gas attendant by day, suit and tie by night.

>yes I am CIA pls give me ur social security number, also our operations here is so clever that we use some random eastern european flag as to make you suspect we totally not CIA guise
I'm pretty sure this was written to be sardonic, but it's actually 100% reasonable considering the fact that they'd want to hide from other branches of gov (like NSA) too

Missouri is overwhelmingly white.
We have chimpouts but its mostly contained to a few sections of the city that nobody white goes to anyways unless they want to get shot.

No antifa as far as im aware.
Everyone here for the most part is at least somewhat redpilled.

Live in a upper middle class area, so I don't see any of it. Almost no non-Whites.

No.

Probably, but I don't see it.

But I have seen the no-go-zones so I know what it's like - that was the thing that red pilled me.

>love that Missourians refer to stl as "the city" lol
wut's KC?
No, really... what's this KC of which you speak?

Live in a 96% ethnically white neighborhood. The other 4% consists of a couple of indian computer engineers working for Ericsson and some old dude that has brought a thai woman home to Sweden.

The atlanta horde is creeping north and south though. Everybody is moving here. We're going to be a minority majority state in 2025 apparently.

My neighborhood seems to mostly be asians (probably Chinese retirees). The interstate seems to do a good job of separating our area from the blacker/browner areas. I used to live in Oakland, CA, which had regular chimp-outs. Businesses would board up their windows when the verdict in a trial involving a cop killing a black was approaching. Anti-fa is around, but I'm too busy doing my own thing to notice.

I live in Idaho (unfortunately) like 30mind away from Boise. Have the people here are either conservative christians or crackheads. Other than that we have a ton of spics, not many blacks though.

Not yet. I haven't been here long though.

No, but we still get out fair share of libtards here, especially in Boise.

>woman

How has your town not been culturally enriched yet???

Southwest England

So so, lots of Muslims in my area

Nah they're all just pretty quiet and keep to themselves in my experience, whenever I see someone homeless/crazy/apeing out it's always a white guy

No, none

Small house in front of a lake. Neighbor off to the left on a large hill, neighbor a rocks throw on the other side. His beachwall is collapsing and doesn't show up much.
Behind me is a shed house, hand built by local Mennonites.
Steep, steep, hill up to this range of houses, sometimes it floods and I'm stranded out here. Small boat I can use to go shopping on the main canal.
Mornings usually have mist everywhere and it's great to wake up to.
A few days back there was a tornado warning. No sirens out here so I didn't know until I could see it off on the horizon. Lucky it passed safely and didn't touch down.

town itself is about 50,000, whole metropolitan area closer to 500k. there's 4 or 5 states up here that are still overwhelmingly white. for now.

Milwaukee here. My building is about 25% white 25% poo and 50% black. If SHTF I'm a goner. I won't go quietly tho that's for damn sure.

Mostly chinese, thai, iraqi, somali immigrants.
Yes, violent clashes between different ethnic immigrants such as somalis vs afghans.
Also some carfires every month.
Yes but they've done nothing noteworthy.

>Describe your neighborhood to me.

Rural.

Closest neighbors are Hispanic.

Get along pretty well. Convinced him to vote Trump now he's having reservations. He seems still invested in Trump as he made the decision to vote for him.

My closest neighbours is an older couple from Stockholm and 1600 pigs. Takes about 50 minutes to walk to the bus. I don't live far north at all, maybe a 30 minute drive to one of Swedens worst no-go zones. Only have a few gypsy beggers and a couple "children" immigrants in the village.

There are many Arabs and Africans. They are loud and aggressive.
Not on the scale of the USA. White do chimpout, too.
Yes, a very strong presence. They can riot and vandalize with impunity, as in every city that is administrated by the Left.

forgot to add the "romanian" beggars outside every single grocery store because that's probably the case in every western european city.

I live in the countryside, I'm not sure whether i would call it a neighborhood.
No non-whites near me. Closest lives probably 7 kilometers away.
Nope.
Not where i live. Helsinki has an antifa presence though.

Calm, very multicultural as it is a student living area. Many chinese, indians, germans. A few muzzes but not many. There's a "prayer" room about 10 meters from my door in the apartment complex though, so theones that live in this area congregate in my building.

No real chimpout witnessed, but there's been like 3-5 car burnings in the last 2 years or so. Somebody got shot like 2 years back.

Despite all this it's pretty damn calm neighborhood.

All i've seen from Antifa are retarded stickers cluttering the place up. Fuckers need to off themselves and not sabotage for the rest of the nation.

some random nationalities somewhere not sure, guess a turkish wife or something, but she speaks dutch

chimpouts only happend by kids, but after 2008 chimpouts are too poor to live in my neighbourhood and even my city

Antifa hardly excist, there're more ecoterrorists, also there're hardly any facists around, I live in the best part of my country/world, even though im middle class, but that's just how dutch society works

1. 99% white, rural village of 5000 inhabitants
2. Nope
3. Nope

>Rural derbyshire.
>Village of 2500 people.
>One chinese family, no blacks or muslims. The rest are white. The chinese family are based and run the local chemist.
>3 pubs. 5 churches, one of which is huge.
>Antifa would get their shit kicked in if they showed up here, considering 50% of the men in my village are miners or builders with great physical strength.

Feels good desu. Forget about Muslim infested shitholes in the cities, get out into the English countryside and you'll see what England really is.

A lot of whites and asians, and just about everyone else too. Not that many darkies in my neighbourhood though. I live in a pretty nice area so it's mostly students and white families, and I never see chimpouts or organized political brutes like Antifa. I have seen a ton of that shit around Toronto though, and I image it's gotten worse over the past few years since I've moved away from it

>Rural Idaho
>antifa would be shot for pulling their antics here

What's your take on Nampa? I haven't been here long but there seems to be more faggotry going on here since it's closer to Boise.

Do you two ever see nordiska motståndsrörelsen -stickers there? I've seen one.

Seems like all the really chimpy blacks get drawn towards the 3 shithole cities near my neighborhood... The ones that are left aren't too bad.

Nope, never seen one. Only seen commie shit, antifa shit, animal rights shit.

>bad but least only beaners, no niggers
>almost daily
>no but BLM blocked a road once

Is it really a big deal if they are not criminals?

Estonia is a safe choice in that case. We are 99.8% white according to demographic statistics, and we are better off than many of the other post-soviet states. You probably earn dramatically less in here, but we have lower prices here too. If you are looking for a homogenous white society with low crime and don't care so much about 1st world luxuries, you are looking at a good tradeoff here.

Estonia is very likely not going to go down the route of western europe for many decades to come, maybe even never. I can write long paragraphs explaining why, but trust me, estonians are aware of the shit going on in Sweden and because of our history, we are cautious about foreigners, but most importantly, about non-white foreigners.

I generally have witnessed that when tourists/immigrants from other white countries come here, they sometimes face some distrust as well, but the overwhelming experience for you will be that people do what they can to help you intergrate, and in case of aussies, estonians have very little prejudice whatsoever compared to a german/swede/russian/dane etc. (historic prejudice that dates long back). With non-whites, people are not racist in a sense that US people are, but you'll find this "lol I saw a nigger" and "hey gentleman, are you from africa? Can you go back pls" kind of racism.

fuck this is a long post, I'm sorry for rambling, but tl;dr you'll have a good time in here if you do your homework about our country

Few hispanic and black families in my neighborhood, though they're country blacks who drive trucks and own horses and rednexicans
No but there's gypsies lol
Not at all my friend

>1st world countries
>Sweden
Pick one, sven

>Lots of whites, but there's quite a few abos.
>I used to have a bunch of abos living on my street. They played music loudly, could be hear arguing every night for hours on end, and stole shit all the time.
>Basically no antifa here. I wouldn't even be surprised if they aren't here. This town probably has the highest suicide rate in QLD, so I could see why they wouldn't want to infest this depressing shit hole

nampa/caldwell really aren't too bad. they used to have problems but the police force really stepped up and got things under control. most of the trouble revolved around drug fags from mexico. politically, you will always find little faggoty pockets no matter where you go in the US, but the overwhelming majority are still conservative/family-oriented.

the problem comes in, just like it has in arizona, nevada, texas and the list goes on, with californian refugees. boise metro area is one of the faster growing cities in the nation due to affordable housing/low crime/etc. but you know this influx of faggots will just bring more box stores and more votes for the policies which destroyed their home state in the first place. i think it's fine for now but if ada/canyon county keep growing exponentially, things may be a little different a decade or two from now.

it's hard though to imagine people going full city retard when even so many of 'larger' (by idaho standards) cities are still largely rural outside of residential pockets. i mean there are friggin' anti-statist billboards out there with ayn rand and ron paul quotes running all day long.

I live in the middle of Kentucky. The closest grocery store is 25 miles in either direction. I could hit my neighbors house if I shot at it with a rifle, so it's a good distance away. No lines on the road where I'm from. My closest neighbor is a black man and a white woman, but nobody really cares. He's a really good guy. His older brother is your stereotypical southern country black preacher. Great family. No chimp outs in the closest "cities" either.

The town to my south west is fairly poor and there's a lot of white trash meth heads. Basically the white equivalent of a nigger, but not everyone is like that. The other town is better, but there's pockets of """thugs"""" who talk shit to Uncle Cletus the country boy and get their shit kicked in. That's not too common though.

Probably one house with asians
no
no

Tell that to your 60% white population, blakku-san :-)

>describe your neighborhood
>Quiet
>One nigger on my street but shes alright
>Yeah in the city I notice nonwhite chimpouts
>No

Plenty of nonwhites.

'Antifa presence'? You act like antifa are Nazis or something. The groups here are mostly harmless as long as you refrain from being a fucking Nazi in their vicinity - unlike the actual Nazis, who don't usually wait for provocation before chimping out.

>country gets assraped by Stalin
>country gets assraped by Hitler
>country gets assraped by Stalin again
>considering its history, country gets racist against nonwhites

I love you girls, but some of you are really not very bright.

Wow, I've eaten both at that wooden thing in the front and the white building in the back. Nice city.

>californian refugees

I've noticed that. A good chunk of the liberals around here seem to be transplants from out of state.

>anti-statist billboards out there with ayn rand and ron paul quotes running all day long.

lol where are these?

Nonexistant
no
hell no

You guys have it good, i live in one of the cheapest areas for housing in the country and a 3bed semi detatched costs £175 in a not so nice area and £220+ in a nice area.

if you take the caldwell (Franklin/21st) freeway onramp you will see one of them. There are others scattered around randomly as well. it's definitely a republican state but there are lots of lolberterians out here.

ultimately transplants will ruin this state like they have every other state. boise and twin falls actually have a surprising refugee presence (mostly iraqis). nowhere is safe but we're good for now.

I agree with this

I live around a bunch of ice addicts and drunk bogans
Shit sucks

except that our history made us grow resentful, western european history made them grow generous, which is better quality than being resentful, but unfortunately not in the case of hundreds of thousands of shitskins wanting to go to your lands

I am the night.

I was out jogging yesterday morning and forgot my wallet at the door only to find out at check-out, I was so frustrated I pouted infront of the cashier, in response and fear for her life she threatened to call the police.

No I dont live in a college town and the taxes are too high for political goings' on

agreed, prices really are low here, but you guys also earn waaayyy more.

Our average salary here is 1000 euros, but that is for white collar jobs, most blue collar workers here have to settle for 600 euros. But yeah, the rents are low-ish, they are between 200-400 euros in cities, in rural towns it's lower.

Our currency, 1 euro, is 0.94 american dollars and 0.82 british pounds

To compare, some other prices:
>Pack of cigarettes is 3 euros
>Cheap bottle of vodka is 6 euros
>0.5 l bottle of coca cola is 0.85 euros
>One big mac meal is 5.50 euros
>Bag of milk is 0.50 euros
>Average smartphone is 200 euros
>Street prize for a gram of weed (0.035 ounces) is 20 euros