Rothschild Scam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>quick things were said that I don't want to hear. make a distraction

Haha, historical facts are garbage...lulz
We Wuz Nasis an Sheit
Nobody look at history, look away, nothing to see here.

More lulz, Don't look at history what ever you do!!!

Yes, yes, Bill Nye the science guy and his brother neil tyson defaceface are here to protect you.
Nobody will worry about the Rothschilds anymore. You just forget all about them and rest your heads. The Jewish bankers can't get you anymore.

>And to "prove" to the world that Globalism was necessary.

You just made this part up. But the rest is correct.

Aww, that's cute a picture of them was photoshopped into an other picture. And we can all just ignore reality now and pretend that the Rothschilds are no longer a threat to the world. Because tv show scientists are a funny meme.

I'm starting to think that the sole purpose of the Bogs is to be a PsyOp to make people ignore the real threat of the Jewish Bankers.

The WWII was the most degenerate thing Jews ever did.
The only meme i refuse to buy from Sup Forums is the Hitler one. I mean, it is fun to trigger normies with his face, but the man is scum of the scum

I agree, I'm for the free speech of it and the laughter it brings.
But the Jewish bankers have mislead people since the days of Napolean at least.
And people are falling for it hook line and sinker.

>but the man is scum of the scum

how so?

He basically worked for the Rothschilds and mislead the world into a super destructive war for them. That's pretty bad.

Jews played the world after the WWI (thats when they lost their first attempt at globalism), so they gathered their shit and made a new one, brought economy of the world to its knees. Gave birth to Hitler, sent Lenin to Russia, took over US economy, then watched world burn. It's really simple.

interesting, is there any more evidence or related information you can share?

big if true

This is exactly what happend

It doesnt matter if Hitler was real or fake.

His speeches and ideology will be there for all eternity.
He gave us the perfect anti jewry system to fight them.

Congressman Larry McDonald's story lines up with Professor Sutton on aiding Communism.
And I think that bankers aiding Germany is a well known fact.
Here is the video of Larry McDonald, when you start piecing the puzzle together it all fits.
youtube.com/watch?v=_BPhYEFGaGM

The one problem with following it though is that the wrong people get targeted. That's the point.
It's the Jews in charge, the Bankers and manipulators. The average Jew in Israel is going about their business. And hatred towards them always ends up targeted to the average person. And the real enemies of the world get away with it every time.

well yeah but i think it's highly debatable to what extent he was aware of the entire plan. i think all he did was say something along the lines of 'alright you warburg brother guys give me and the reich loadsamoney and in exchange for that i scare all the jews into realising that they need and want their ethnostate, and then i deport them.

if he had been aware of how deep the scheming goes he would have navigated around the the war-bait much more carefully. or maybe not? i do agree he was 'woke' and complicit to some extent tho.

Also Jacob Schiff who worked for the Rothschilds also was key in taking down Russia, and aiding the rise of the Bolsevics.
The bankers were controlling the whole damn thing.

hmmmm, its an interesting theory, but bankers generally would finance both sides of a war. I would assume ww2 is no different.

Is it not true that germany nationalized the central bank, removed the gold standard, printed their own currency (similar to greenbacks), introduced bartering (goods for goods instead of money for goods), and generally took down the power of the international banks?

And for those that do not understand maybe why the Jews are doing this, let me help you.
The Jewish religion is (as far as i know) the only religion that celebrates this world, they love material world because god gave it to them to rule over. So they act accordingly and wrote books of Talmud to confirm their dedication.

Every other religion that is Gnostic in its core (Judaism is anti-Gnostic) has one core concept, this world is passing experience, the point of this world is to transcend it.

i agree there are a few sketchy things, such as prescott bush, IG Farben, max warburg and paul warburg and the federal reserve supposedly sending money to germany.
but my general understanding is that hitler was controlled (or they thought he was) in the beginning, but he eventually did a full 180 and that's when the war broke out
having said that though, im having some serious doubts now...

They took control from opposition from power over their currency that is true, but the deutsche bank was connected straight to the Bank for International Settlements and they were getting aid secretly through it from international banks.

The point is that they gave birth to him so that he can go full madman, even against their own fella Jews, its one hell of an excuse for what came after WWII

hmmm, fair enough actually
should i revisit this: youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
i was watching it but it didnt make sense and was too long.
how accurate is it? if i get the time im going to watch it again

What does this all mean in the long term though, does it really matter?

No one really understands whats going on in the long term. What i can see is that the globalists are losing fast. And i fear they will attempt to trigger some nonsense in the world.

But in the end what will end their dreams is the accumulation of Human knowledge and technology. We will become to advanced, and that kind of society can not be bought. Think in terms of Free Energy, Free Communication, next to free transportation, mass production of food, and all of these are right around the corner.

What i also think that we are in front of a breaking point, in which we will have to have short term suffering because we will have to get rid of our dependence on quantitative easing that their banks are providing. That means hard reset of economy, closing of banks, prosecution of ((families))

War never 'broke out.' England declared it for no reason. Poland had no right to Danzig and almost all of Europe agreed. I'd be looking more into the British side of this--they started the war

that documentary is disinfo paid for by *them*.

hmmm, im not sure what to believe anymore
the guy doing the whole thing does seem kind of sketchy, like he knows hes not telling the full truth.
that guy is so unlikeable that im completely doubting anything he said in that video.

although i would like to know more about the "deep politics" of WW2, i dont think youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM is a good source.
what are your thoughts on the video

i cant watch a 3 hour movie to comment on it : )

but from the title of it, Yes the Kennedy was dead man from the moment he went after federal reserve, in one of his famous speeches he outlines it all quite nicely.
9/11 is obvious.

Why do you think Hitler lost?

He was only given a small chance for victory and a huge one for defeat

>Everything is a (((rich))) man's trick