Why is our generation so obsessed with food, superfood and all kinds of unproven nonsense food?

Why is our generation so obsessed with food, superfood and all kinds of unproven nonsense food?

What is wrong with a good steak ?

Other urls found in this thread:

australianalmonds.com.au/enjoy/activated_almonds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you have a nonexistent Azure Window to cry about?

thought that was Mike Matei

it doesn't help that physicians help push this "superfood" bullshit

also

>alkalised water
>with apple cider vinegar

>make water alkaline
>neutralize it with an acid
>...
>profit?

yes it's a very sad day for us.. I live in gozo not far from Azure window.

I mean, I guess it's a way to drink apple cider vinegar without the acidity...

>homemade coconut
still gets a kek after all these years

isn't the thing about alkalised water is that it is made with himalaymeme pink salt and contains minute amount of minerals? so it would still contain those minerals and the salt, but would also contain the ACV.

Considering the average woman in this country is 5'5 and 168 pounds, the large majority of us are overweight and almost 40% of us are obese, we could use more '' super food''.

Nothing is wrong with it. A good steak is healthy AF.

what a lil faggot ass sissehboi queer
i bet he knows what having a penis in your anus feels like
he probably wouldn't last a day nailed to a cross before he started crying out for free-range organic cat testicles

>himalaymeme pink salt

it's unsuitable for food because it's full of heavy metals. its only use is those meme lamps.

How do you activate an almond?

>2:30am Just screaming

Every time

I have wild almonds growing in my backyard... Naturally they are full of cyanide (only cross breeds are not) .. I guess by detoxification them they are activated ?

put them in water

I'm not shitting you, google it

>emu meatballs

does he want to start a fucking war?

I didn't know activating my almonds was not just a meme off Sup Forums

>2017
>not activating almonds before consumption

soak them in water pleb

>He doesn't know how to activate his almonds

>The activation process requires almonds to be soaked in water for a period of 12 hours. Advocates believe this deactivates the enzyme inhibitors and brings the nut to life.

australianalmonds.com.au/enjoy/activated_almonds

what a faggot. He looks alright on my kitchen rules but WTF is activated almonds?

How do I power up my power up his peanuts?

If that bothers you for some reason you might have autism

>actually watching that fucking cancer

my gf loves that shit, it's fucking horrible

Soak them in activated almond milk

>doesnt like something so he calls it bullshit

time to return to the reddit OP

I only have free to air, came across it a few times while surfing, not a fan or anything

"cultured vegetables"

>kek

Put them in a jar with a bit of alkalized water. Make sure the lid is on tight or you'll be finding them under furniture for a month

And what the fuck is a "homemade coconut"?

i laughed at this harder than i should have.

steak is paleo its fine my average day is

breakfast
6 hard boiled eggs
1 avacado
1 tbsp of maca
creatine

lunch
6 hard boiled eggs
1 plate of spinach
1 can of tuna
1 tbsp maca
creatine

dinner
1 plate of spinach
1 steak or 1 fish
1 tbsp maca
creatine, gaba

"homemade" modifies muffin, not coconut

honest hate

>not making your own coconuts
I bet you give money to the palm jew.

he's talking about a homemade muffin with coconut as one of the ingredients

>What is wrong with a good steak ?
it increases testosterone. can't have that now, can we!!

kek, is this a new meme?

Sadly there is no such thing as balance. You are either full on amerilard muh meats erry day or a malnourished hippy surviving on dandelions and quinoa

quinoa isnt paleo

>I spend $60 dollars a day on food the picture.

>Yeah, just eat healthy guys! It's real easy!
>Meanwhile average American citizen can barely to buy out of season produce, let alone ten types of exotic berries, overpriced water, and EMU meatballs.

Inb4 "e-eating healthy is cheap!"

Of course anyone can live off of a ten pound bag of rice and a jar of peanut butter every month. It's the cheapest diet there is, because at the end of the month you'll off yourself the next time you see a Big-Mac commercial.

it's a euphemism for race-mixing with a pacific islander

if you are over 20 and dont make 75k a year at least you dont deserve to eat well

Narcissism.

This is what happens when you kill God.

Talk to me when your people can actually kill an Emu, let alone make it into a meatball cunt.

next to impossible, faggot

Steak??? Holy shit are you trying to kill yourself or what? Don't eat steak jesus. A good bowl of goji berries is where it's at.

then eat like a peasant

more importantly:
how do we deactivate them before it's too late?

Because they cannot obtain true riches, so they have to crow about something so minor as what is put in their mouth.

Top Tier - Talking about _significant_ ideas they have had, movements they are a part of, things they have read which can change mankind.

Mid Tier - Possessing or talking about _things_ of great beauty, art, sculpture, architecture, aesthetics, breathtaking music.

Low Tier - Possessing or talking about personal property, assets, their lovely house, their fantastic car, their wonderful village.

Bottom Tier - Trivia and self-centered inane shit. Hey look at what I ate for lunch! Do you like these jeans on me? What do you think of this colour hair? How do you like my new top, does it make my boobs look big? I look so tired today!

Fuck, i dun goofed