HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US BACK UP

What the fuck is going on with this? It looks like it's back up, no people so far, but it seems like the stream is live.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/839723823817715712
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/839718548972924929
youtu.be/kc4_GVBAN0o
trumpwillunite.us/
google.com/maps/place/3355 Erwin Hwy, Afton, TN 37616/@36.1566912,-82.7222797,403m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x885a4591a3b4709b:0x428f66b1fa29558d!8m2!3d36.157344!4d-82.721667
topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-tn/TH71QDKIGJ0AJ4FSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just read on the site "On March 8, 2017, the project moved to an unknown location. A flag emblazoned with the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" will be flown for the duration."

How long until anons figure out the stream location?

Good job libtards, now they'll have to jump off a building to be seen in the camera.

This shit is hilarious, I think Sup Forums cares more about this shit than his own supporters, he's been run out so many times, in so little time

So we got the confirmation that it was in TN, but closer to Nashville?

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/839723823817715712

god bless this board, no matter where shia goes we will fuck with him

So basically the stream is trash for everyone now? No Shia's side. No Sup Forums side. No interaction what so ever? Who the fuck is going to watch a flag?

lol

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/839718548972924929

Autists are watching and await the moment that our banner goes up that flag pole.

Wasn't it around Greenville, TN?

Also these kind of threads are deleted everytime so get ready

Did you guys miss the thread earlier?

We detectived the shit out of that flag using planes.

The flag is literally in "FLAG POND" Tennessee.

Shia was spotted in Greenville TN yesterday.

Repeating the same actions and expecting a different outcome
Shia madness

Lmfao

Now to see if anons kidnap Paper and take him to the camera.

who would even watch this flag ? It's an utter waste of time, money and bandwidth. Unless the utter tramp want's it to fade into obscurity rather than die the flop it was always going to be I fail to see the point of this ?

Is there subtle symbolism to the flying of a white flag, here?

>We detectived the shit out of that flag using planes.
How mad will Shia be when he discovers the people he has been running from can find him by divining signs in the heavens? Or perhaps it will be terror.

>Ah ah ah le french flag
Stupid nigger.

Cant wait till we capture, shiras gonna be so pissed

It fucking sucks. They tried to do it in Albuquerque but it's not the same. most characters are not memorable and the trolling is nowhere to how it was. The NYC will always be the best and HWNDU will only be great if it makes its return there.

#MakeHWNDUGreatAgain

You faggot better get the flag co-ordinates to this fine young man. We need to see that flag taken down.
youtu.be/kc4_GVBAN0o

>putting it away from people

What is the point?

user captures the flag when?

replace that flag with HE WILL NAZIFY US please

Any screencap?

trumpwillunite.us/
trumpwillunite.us/
trumpwillunite.us/
get in here faggots

It's probably deep in some nigger ghetto that even niggers won't go to.

>115896078
I am a very nostalgic person to the point where I have nostalgia for things a few days ago. Losing HWNDU NY was very painful to me. I really miss all the good times we had there.

This.

Find it and replace the flag with a NAzi flag

Seems to be getting divided a lot these days

HAHAHA PAPER YEA!

Who are you?

Yeah. What a bunch of assholes

Locating the flag will be a terrific autistic workout

WHITE

SURRENDER

FLAG

WE WON

I hope someone has a confederate flag they don't mind swapping it out with.

8ch already found the flag, you guys are late. i'll post the coordinates

google.com/maps/place/3355 Erwin Hwy, Afton, TN 37616/@36.1566912,-82.7222797,403m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x885a4591a3b4709b:0x428f66b1fa29558d!8m2!3d36.157344!4d-82.721667

It hurts even more because I live in NYC, but was in college atm so i couldn't participate. I really hope they bring it back

get this to stacheman nao!

Goddamn, who fucking cares?

You have no idea. People were here yesterday matching up planes on the stream with flightview or something, found the general area, then another user went honking through the general area to pinpoint the location. Turns out the flag is in someone's back yard.

Some user needs to replace that flag with a Confederate battle flag or a Nazi flag.

If he's just going to have the camera pointed at a fucking flag why doesn't he set it up in his house?

mustachio already said he wasn't gonna do it because it's 12 hours away

It's already located and anons are enroute

>12 hours away
>after he flew to albequerque from NY

>t. Luke

WE CAN JUST WAIT FOR WEATHER CHANGES TO DETERMINE WHERE THE FLAG IS.

WE CAN ALSO WAIT FOR SUNSET AND SUNRISE AND FIGURE OUT ITS TIME ZONE

LET'S ASSUME IT RAINS AN HOUR BEFORE SUNSET, WE CAN FIGURE OUT THE TIME ZONE AND LOOK AT WHERE IT IS RAINING ON THAT NARROW LINE AND WE CAN WORK BACKWARDS.

We already found the location via l33t plane tracking technologies. :^)

So where's he gonna stream from next when anons crash the party again? A fucking basement with no windows?

Anons would still find a way to crash it

Here's a quick rundown.

Honestly anons, I really think when we're all working together on something like this we are better than the fucking CIA. We just ran the entire gamut of types of intelligence - we watched social media for posts mentioning Shia, which gave us the beginnings of a space to search. We used the tiny amount of info available from the camera audio and video to figure out it was in the Eastern time zone based on sunset time, that it was near a road because tire and wind noise could be heard in the background, and that it was near a river or lake because there were frogs croaking. Then we used knowledge of aviation and flight tracking to watch for air traffic simultaneously and correlate the two, which narrowed the search space even further.
Once that was small enough, we tried to make a list of viable options including colleges and museums, and had anons literally driving around looking to see if our guesses were correct. Once we ruled out colleges due to social media presence and nobody having found the flag yet and we ruled out the one museum because TVA user drove there and took pictures, we started considering private residences.
We made an educated guess that the stream was near a highway when the tire noise continued into the evening, figuring there would only be constant traffic on a well traveled road. Then, an user and a contact he has in the area helped us out by literally playing Marco Polo with the stream using a car horn, and we eventually narrowed down the search area so well that it could only be one address. Then we found evidence of what looks like a flag pole on Google maps at that address, correlated the positions and movements of stars to narrow down the camera position and angle, and in parallel we came up with infiltration plans to secure the flag for ourselves.
ALL SO ONE OF US CAN YELL "PRAISE KEK" INTO THE MICROPHONE AND TAKE OVER THE STREAM AGAIN
someone needs to make a Sup Forums guy meme about this

This, never underestimate the power of united autism. Kekautists are people you don't want a civil war with.

Apparently the river there has claimed multiple lives
topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-tn/TH71QDKIGJ0AJ4FSM
>The Native Americans named the river. Roughly translated Nolichuckey means " place of death". So many people have drowned there I don't even know if there is even a count. The currents are unpredictable and it is probably the most dangerous place in this area. I am sure plenty of people have been murdered and thrown in the river.I would not want to know what or who is at the bottom.Im sure you could find out more at a local library or talking to old people who live near the river. It is interesting and a good topic.

praise kek

.The Devil’s Looking Glass is another haunted place along the Nolichucky River. This rock is a sheer rock wall that rises hundred of feet over the river. One legend is that of an Indian woman that jumped off the cliff after losing her husband in battle. The legend states that her ghost haunts the base of the cliff.

>About halfway up the Devil’s Looking Glass is suppose to be cave. Legend explains that a terrible demon lives in the cave waiting for a canoe to pass under so he can jump onboard.

wtf shia

> Shia lives in a cave now ?

Where is this?

This is literally the most /comfy/ stream to date.

Frogs, planes, wind, birds

It's 11:11am and I'm ready for bed

find that flag, and replace it with a Sup Forums flag. how long can it take?

So when is a team getting out there with a Pepe flag?

PRAISE IT