Habe der 19 jaehrige regelmaessig Japanische Schwertkampf trainiert...

>habe der 19 jaehrige regelmaessig Japanische Schwertkampf trainiert. (He practiced the art of the thousand times folded blade)
>name in kana left at scene
>cowboy bebop references
focus.de/panorama/welt/mord-in-herne-im-news-ticker-polizei-veroeffentlicht-neuen-fahndungsaufruf-marcel-hesse-koennte-verletzt-sein_id_6760569.html

So how long before my hobby is going to get me profiled as a weird psychopath? Why couldn't he be a Chinese mahjong player so it could all be blamed on the underground gambling world in China

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/manhunt-germany-herne-teenager-marcel-hesse-boast-murder-nine-year-old-neighbour-online-a7616161.html
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/kriminalitaet-chan-laesst-in-den-digitalen-abgrund-blicken-1.3410737
pastebin.com/KWXkSuJx
welt.de/vermischtes/article162691519/Seine-Schwester-nannte-ihn-einen-absoluten-Psycho.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/manhunt-germany-herne-teenager-marcel-hesse-boast-murder-nine-year-old-neighbour-online-a7616161.html

In English

Pic for those interested. All the original threads are blocked in Germany so you anons will have to look for them yourselves (I am sure even in Germany you can find them in archives etc. but I can't be bothered and they shouldn't be too hard to find in other countries anyway)

what a pathetic cunt
hope he ends up in a jail cell with a mc member twice his weight

He might end up in a Bandidos cell half his height. Considering they don't know where the fuck he is he might just be there already.

Mfw I live about 20 minutes away from where it happened.

How do you even search for a loner who has no contacts in an area this large?

archived dot moe/b/thread/724818681/
8ch dot net/b/res/6839585.html
the latest hints i could find

sueddeutsche.de/panorama/kriminalitaet-chan-laesst-in-den-digitalen-abgrund-blicken-1.3410737

This was posted on social media 3 minutes ago in relation to the murder in Herne. Enjoy your fame.

That picture from the archive, how does a German's German get to be so bad?

that's a terrible affair man
Why stab a child? What a sick monster. I hope they hang this fumadman high and short

In France we had a case last 15 days, a mad goon killed a family of 4 with a crowbar and destroyed their bodies, all this for gold ingots supposedly hidden in their house

>author: Laura Hertreiter
>look her up
>typical borderline anorexic liberal
Gee, colour me S U R P R I S E D

>guilt by association
Yet again. Whenever it suits you. But remember, not all muslims am I right?

has someone the link to the archived thread, where he posted his credentials for the "Bundesagentur für Arbeit"?

>"Es gab dort schon Nutzer, die einen Mann beim Suizid anfeuerten, der sich vor einer laufenden Kamera anzündete."
Do they mean toaster steve?

>"War total einfach. Kann aus einem Mord zwei machen, Ja/Nein?".
>Der Gesprächspartner antwortet nicht mal.
>Marcel H. schreibt noch "Werde jetzt meine Sim los. See you, Space Cowboy".
What a guy.

Unemployed Anime watchers are the worst.

...right, Sup Forums?!

Any more details on this guy?

he has posted this in some thread on Sup Forums
pastebin.com/KWXkSuJx
if its not fake hes killed 4 more people apparently

If that is true couldn't our police just track any large shipments of "tons of food" ordered via Amazon shipped to homes in and around the area? I mean how many Germans order any food via Amazon? Let alone "tons" of it.

exactly, also given they know the region hes supposed to be hiding..
dont know about laws though but theres some maniac running arround slaughtering innocent people

>was as a loner with few friends

Hey look more fake news! How are you a loner with a few friends? Does this mean that if you don't have the amount these pieces of shit want you to have you are now a loner? Are 80% of all adults loners now?

Fuck fake news they can't even get this shit right.

I'm pumped for the war on anime

You think a lot of normies started shitting up this place during GG? The feminists start going on a campaign against cartoon they will be basically distributing red pills.

>I do feel proud of becoming a meme tho.
wow, just wow, what sort of mind do you need to operate on this sort of level.

a fucked up one if even his family says hes a psycho
welt.de/vermischtes/article162691519/Seine-Schwester-nannte-ihn-einen-absoluten-Psycho.html
i mean i get nihilism and shit but why be a mad cunt and fuck up familys who've done you no wrong (i assume)