Defend Trump's pro-Israeli/Saudi stance Sup Forums

Defend Trump's pro-Israeli/Saudi stance Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trump-israel-one-state-solution-214794
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-warns-Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764736
forward.com/news/breaking-news/355954/trump-pentagon-pick-gen-james-mattis-accused-israel-of-heading-to-apartheid/
youtube.com/watch?v=urhZBpyRRoE
time.com/4672101/donald-trump-netanyahu-settlement-expansion-hold-off/
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/?comments=1&menu=1
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.772405
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its that or die.

They're our greatest allies in the region.

Read the Punished Trump theory

I can't unless he's only using faux support (unlikely) to manipulate media and wallstreet.

Israel is the only free society in the region, and SA has oil. That was an easy one, have any more?

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK THE SMARTEST GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET
THE REGION BELONGS TO MUSLIMS

rothschild zionism always wins

Back to The_Donald

Back to blowing your globalist pope.

Back to blowing Jewish cock

At least it's circumcised.

Can Sup Forums defend Trump's anti Iran stance?

Is that kind looking frog about to remove that man's cavity?

they simply cant

Trump is a jewish dog controlled by zionist , a literal slave for bibi

Speak for yourself, Jordan.

it is truly pathetic how Sup Forums ignore all threads that btfo them

you cant explain why trump loves jewish cock so much

i am so dissapointed , all the time fighting jews and after all of the effort into fighting the kike lies you make a jewish controlled zionist dog pres of the strongest country

"Hold back on the settlements" on Bibi's face tho

oh yeah ? then explain why trump loves jews so much , other than MUH greatest ally n shiet

You also can't explain why he does love Jewish cock

Read Punished Trump faggot

>Islamic Republic of Iran
Enough said

>"Hold back on the settlements"

Wow it's fucking nothing, he endorsed a one ISRAELI apartheid state.

>ignoring the BTFO threads
Because they're spammed, incessantly, and with no basis in reality.
>trump will not get impeached
>b b b b b muh Russians n shieeeeet
The only people pushing this are a few holdout democrats and newspapers. Everybody else has moved on after senate investigations have deemed that there is NO PROOF that trump has ties to Russia.
Saged.

There's nothing wrong with supporting Israel.
Not only is it America's greatest ally, it's a white country - the only white country in the Middle-East.
If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.
God bless the nation of Israel and its people.

To be fair Iran is Shi'ite and are far more reasonable than Sunnis. Trump's Middle-Eastern policy favors Sunnis and Jews.

Source?

>south African kike again

KILL YOURSELF

I'm pro-Iranian you dirty Arab.

actually sorry i formed my comment wrong

you can explain why loves jewish cock so much but if you do explain it correctly you will end up hating trump , and you dont want that because MUH kek and shit right ?

you are drowning in lies and pathetic memes , wake up now

im not a lefty or a liberal or a shill or whatever

im just saying that all trump supporters , at least on Sup Forums are very delusional and biased , they are blind followers and never disagree with trump because that would be bad !

Probably wants them to be the final boss - keep them docile for now

The Jews have taken over and stolen Holy Land of Jerusalem tho; Jews living there are not the ones in the Bible

>Source?
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trump-israel-one-state-solution-214794

hE DOES WHATEVER HIS KIKE SON IN LAW AND KIKE DAUGHTER TEL HIM

'White' Jews are actually Turkic Khazars. Iran is 'Whiter' than Israel in many regards.

kek google image search says this pepe is at a ((iphotography exhibit))) called Perpetual Revolution.

i dont give a fuck about russia , im stating the fact that trump is jewish controlled

and is a kike loving zionist bastard
other than that i dont care about him
>im a kike using a proxy
>let me spam any jewish related thread with pictures of cherry picked "white" women in the israeli army

good goy
good

Low IQ mudslime of course you "formed it wrong" and I don't hate Trump because if you read the Punished Trump theory you'll know why.

I don't see the problem.

America will never be great as long as the Jewish Freemasons run it.

I can't
except maybe Chess

>politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/trump-israel-one-state-solution-214794
“I’m looking at two-state and one-state, and I like the one that both parties like, I can live with either one,” Wow this quote totally proves he is in favor of a One State Solution, and your source is literally a kike network.

well at least you are right now
and jordan and syria and lebanon , levant in general is light skinned arabs

It's okay Jordan, Europe still supports sand niggers over Jews.

You have all the cucks of Paris and Brussels and Berlin in your side.

We only have USA.

Not even a shred of evidence that you have presented that proves he is a Jewish puppet

While the Levant might have at one point existed under the yolk of superior Indo-European genetics, you're still a bunch of camefucking Arabs. Some Syrians and Lebanese excluded.

are you talking about IQs while your flag is shown to us ?

shut the fuck up and go back to your homework , you saw too many KEK and muh trump memes and actually believe they are true

pathetic
true

Yeah sure thing kike lover. Trump is a good goy (((((((((((((((Christian)))))))))))))) with kike kids

Here is the Punished Trump theory

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

stop shitting on america and leave the fatties alone

>Here is the Punished Trump theory

>here is my shitty fan fic!

thing is that he says something then does another thing. that life time ban on foreign governments lobbying? cmon, who the fuck do you really think he's talking about? aipac certainly knew what he was talking about

something like only 20% of the jews in the usa voted for trump so i don't get what this is supposed to mean

Mudslime piece of shit check yours. I did do my homework and you're the only one mentioning memes

That's bullshit is all for show

its not about who supports who , it just pisses me off how Sup Forums thinks their great leader who was sent by god is actually great

he is sent by the jews not god
prove he is not
any proof that your pic is saying the truth other than MUH DOUBLE DIGITS XDDD

MUH KEK

if so , give the proofs to me
Based on the pictures and from where that text is coming(Sup Forums) i strongly believe whatever kind of "information" is in the picture will be obviously not true

We'll see come donation time. Trump likes renegotiating contracts and America first so it ''shouldn't'' be a problem. Reminder: Israel uniquely receives their gibs from the US at the beginning of the fiscal year.

he never said that bottom quote and you forgot to add that he wants a lifetime ban on foreign governments lobbying which will shut down aipac which is responsible for the rise of the neocohens and usa policy going israel first

Look at his foreign policy - Most anti-Zionist in years. He is acting as their friend while stepping on their hanging toes from the cliff

>muh greatest ally

AIPAC is a domestic lobby about a foreign issue. :^)

OH NO !!!! your shithole is 2 points higher than my shithole ?!?!!

im not the one that mentioned average country IQ

my personally IQ test score was 124

and i didnt mention memes

Irrelevant to what I am pointing out

you made the claim so the burden of proof lies with you, you retarded subhuman

i can't. that and his shitty healthcare bill are some of the only things i really don't like about him. inb4 shill, shariahblue, ctr etc..

You can only fight one war at a time.

Of course you never bothered to read it you're too busy hitting me back with pointless ad-hominems

You can't. He's a zionist and very very ironically anti-Islam when the Jews are responsible for bringing them into Europe in the first place.

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Again, just words. He's acting as their biggest cheerleader but in reality is going to be the worst nightmare. LOOK at his foreign policy instead of decade old quotes in order to trick (((them)))

i currently dont ! other than more gibs to israel , more autistic virtual blowjobs to israel via twitter , more support to israel , both money and talks

and of course the fact that trump made it as clear as water that he loves israel and jewish people

No i got no proofs
don't mind these autistic brainwashed sheeps that only support him for muh memes , at least you are not a blind follower and find courage to disagree with him

It's all on in the infograph. So you hate kikes but rely on the kike sources and kike news?

To remove the Jew you must be like one, think like one. The best way to find the Jew is to pretend to be his ally and... When the time comes and the Jew thinks he is safe you just need to push him in to a oven.

Why do americans worship kikes so much?

Average IQ is 124, yet can't even spell properly. HAHAHAA You literally mention the digits meme you lying piece of mudslime shit

okay fine , do you have any proof hes going to do some bad stuff to da joos ? or is it because you refuse to believe your god sent leader is such a slave to jews ?

Never mind that his foreign policy benefits (((them))) the less if not none in generations.

Trump was sent by God to defend the West from Muslims and degeneracy.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-warns-Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446
>TRUMP WARNS ISRAEL: STOP ANNOUNCING NEW SETTLEMENTS

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764736
>Capital of Israel Is Tel Aviv, Says Trump's Pentagon Pick Mattis

forward.com/news/breaking-news/355954/trump-pentagon-pick-gen-james-mattis-accused-israel-of-heading-to-apartheid/
>Trump Pentagon Pick Gen. James Mattis Accused Israel of Heading to ‘Apartheid’

youtube.com/watch?v=urhZBpyRRoE
>Donald Trump: There Were No Weapons Of Mass Destruction In Iraq

time.com/4672101/donald-trump-netanyahu-settlement-expansion-hold-off/
>President Trump Asks Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu to 'Hold Back' on Settlement Expansion

theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/?comments=1&menu=1
>Trump Suggests Anti-Semitic Acts Might Be Faked to Make His Movement “Look Bad”

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.772405
>Hareetz: Yes, Donald Trump IS an anti-Semite

To save you the 15 minutes, it's just people who Trump has mentioned in his book Art of the Deal and is 100% redpilled to what they are doing.

It causes the maximum amount of buttravaging with the least amount of effort

Why do Europeans love Muslims so much? Jews are objectively a better minority than your rapist and ISIS supporters.

implying there is any free news and sources

everything is controlled by jews , even in my country

so i have to rely on them
i dont know
>average IQ is 124

are you actually unironically retarded ? what did you mean by average ? its not the average its my personal IQ score and its only one score

average ? fucking autistic gook

also just to mention english is my 4th language
because the kikes tricked the fatties

You do realize he can't go after him right now right? The Jewish Deep State government with the CIA/NSA, the Neocons, and his own traitor party are his current goals to fight, He is acting as their friend right now but in the end he will betray them

dont bring this bullshit up and dont change the subject

MUH MUSLIMS N SHIEET

so you ask me for proofs , and when i ask you for proofs you simply say

>TRUST ME DIS GON HAPPEN JUST AFTER A WHILE !!

Then it's ironic how you're calling him a kike lover yet the sources you show saying he is one are kike news.
Yeah if your personal score is 124 and you're this shit in english imagine your shithole of a country HAHAHAH

>Jews are objectively a better minority than your rapist and ISIS supporters.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! You are kidding right? without jews and Israel we wouldn't have have (((ISIS))) or immigration flood to Europe.

You know the Jews are the final boss right? You know the Jews also have a puppet system fighting against Trump right? So how the hell is he going to go after them first without being killed by their puppets? He needs to act like he's the kikes best friend now then afterwards he'll unleash hell unto them

That's the subject, muh Juice n shiet, people in the US hate muds more than Jews so they voted for a Jewish anti-Muslim candidate. What's so hard to understand?

Without borders you have your flood, it has nothing to do with Jews.

Without Islam there would be no ISIS but good luck destroying Islam, it would e easier to secure your borders.

Oh well, enjoy your pet sand niggers you red pilled nationalist genius, you.