TRUMP IN DANGER

The fat german said it : "“The White House leaks are coming from a rogue group within the CIA. They want to stop the Trump presidency. This is NOT speculation,” he also tweeted, adding, “Rogue group of Obama loyalists at CIA used powerful cyber warfare tools illegally to spy on Trump & fabricated Russia narrative. BIG DANGER!”"

The man who predicted that Wikileaks release of John Podesta’s emails would bring down Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign is now warning that President Donald Trump is in danger.

Kim Dotcom (born Kim Schmitz), was the founder of the infamous and now-defunct file hosting service Megaupload and is known to have close connections to Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

During a September 2016 interview with Bloomberg, Kim said, “Julian Assange is going to be Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare.”

Just a month later, he was proven correct when Wikileaks began publishing thousands of emails from John Podesta’s email account, revelations which continued right up until the election and played a huge part in Hillary’s defeat.

Following Wikileaks ‘Vault 7’ release of CIA files and the intensification of Donald Trump’s battle with the deep state, Kim warned in a tweet today that “Trump is in danger”.

Source : infowars.com/kim-dotcom-trump-is-in-danger/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v28Ga31B4Xo
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, please help us get this lunatic out of office

Kim is a fucking hack and hopefully he will be butchered on the day of the sausage

>the fat german

Trump won't last a year

Missed it by 1. Really wanted those 8s

damnit

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This user speaks the truth

>Kim Dotcom (born Kim Schmitz)
>trusting a conman
shiggy

>infowars

I don't remember fat kim doing anything but parroting what people already said or did or whatever was already released.
I don't remember him doing a god damn thing.
But someone fill me in if he did I mean what the fuck ever I've only been here like 5 years

>infowars
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy shit OP your thread is filled with shills.

OP has legit info, shareblue BTFO!

He's a fraudster and known criminal. He made a fortune by fucking people over

Bumporama

he only fucked over greedy people
youtu.be/v28Ga31B4Xo

hum?

Kim Dotcom is an oportunist and has predicted shit
CIA leaks will hurt the CIA what ever the leaks are and give more reasons to the White House to defund them and put in place some regulations.

That's because he was greedier than all of them. It's like trusting a sandnigger who has only killed jews before

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
Oh dear why would anyone support to Obama administration ?

Kim should be safe. It's hard to pull off covert operations in NZ. When the Frenchies took out the Rainbow Warrior people noticed it was gone.

Q: Are you a natural born German?

But in that one year he'll accomplish more than BHO did in eight.

You're typing this from Frankfurt, Germany, right?

No. I'm in the SouthWest right now. Why?

Yes