"Kids, today you had to prepare an assignment about the war crimes of Hitler"

>"Kids, today you had to prepare an assignment about the war crimes of Hitler"
>"I see you didn't raise your hand, user. Would you like to read your assignment?"
>"Don't be shy! The class would like to hear what you wrote, user!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA
youtu.be/WyotOM8CGrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"We are waiting, user"

youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA
I'll begin with an introduction.

>"I don't judge what Hitler did do and didn't do *wink*"
BASED FUCKING GEN Z

Hitler was not convicted of any war crimes. He took the easy way out and thus was never tried.

I truly believe that Hitler did nothing wrong. If protecting your race and identity is a crime, then lock me up"

funnily enough I argues that hitler did nothing wrong because I wanted to get a reaction from people. I still do it at work.

just say shit like
>name one thing Germany did wrong back in the day that other western countries werent doing
they cant answer it
>blacks in the US
>Abos in australia
>natives in canada
>non whites in british and french colonies
>people under control of japan
>muslims in middle east
the whole world was fucked, before the war germany was doing nothing differently, and even during teh war they were doing the same thing every other country had/was doing.

even if the gas chambers/ systematic killings were real every other country had/ was doing that in every conflict they had been in, the world didnt know any different. the world was a different place.

everyone always says ''waaa hitler said jews need to use their own bathrooms'' (or some bullshit segregation law)
that was common practice back in the day, everyone was doing it, and people are still doing it.

tell people this, then tell them to name one thing the nazis did at the time that was significantly worse than any otehr country at the time. they cant answer it. they are fucked. only thing they might try is experimenting on people. yes it was fucked, but nips were worse, and they still did experiments on gays in US UK etc...

I'd like to do a short introduction of the Jewish Revolution in Germany after WW1, then I'll start talking about WW2.

He was such a bad guy he only gave the jews 10 or so different sports to play in the camps. I mean waterpolo? soccer? baseball? what kind of a life is that.

it all began with soviet propaganda

Hitlers only war crime was losing the war, the kikes had it coming. O and Hitler did nothing wrong etc

>The nazis refused to send their soilders into battle without what they felt was the best equipment available
>The allies literally sent millions to there death. Some weren't even issued weapons, but were forced to charge the enemy regardless(see soviets)
All you have to do is look at the tanks both sides sent into battle. The allies were literally issued tin cans with peashooters and the Germans had the best tanks science could create at the time.

Our government intentionally sent us to our deaths. They knew the equipment was shit, but decided that our superior numbers were enough to win and left it at that.

His only warcrime was that he did not date ME and be my QT HITLER GF where we would have sex literally ever hour even during sleep
*this is where I read my hitler sex fanfic that I have prepared out loud to the class*

So do most people here think

1) Extermination camps were real, the "holocaust" happened, but it was justified.

Or

2) concentration camps, not extermination camps, existed?

but ms Bloomberg , Hitler was never charged with any war crimes

pretty powerful post OP

id say most people are 2.
and those who say 1 will generally say yes it happened but it wasnt as crazy(giant electric chairs that kill 10k at once etc) and the numbers are too high.

it seems that besides anons who subscribe to outright holocaust denial, the consensus is that the holocaust happened, but is hugely exaggerating in scale and intent (i.e. the majority of deaths were caused by famine and disease caused by the massive loss of german infrastructure as the war reached its end, and not because of intentional mass genocide)

tl;dr the holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did

based hitler youth

Concentration camps. The biggest reason for them starving and whatnot was due to the Allies bombing the supply lines which is completely normal behaviour, though in this case it didn't only affect the Germans.

what a well spoken young lad

>communist uprising in German after world war one is almost entirely lead by jews
>dictator comes to power by stomping out said communist uprising
>world war two begins
>communists are still a concern to said government
>put "jews" into ghettos and watch them to be certain they ain't up to no good
>shit gets out of hand, and forced to move them to camps
>run out of food and choose to feed civilians instead of those in camps
>lots of jews die

since our government says we start counting terror statistics in 2002 and white males are the terrorists we will start counting jews killed by hitler in 1946.

>Responsible for the deaths of millions of European white men
>Ruined European nationalism forever
>Destroyed Europe

>Hitler did nothing
>Despite what all the kikes say
>Fourteen eighty-eight

I didn't bother to write about war crimes of Hitler, since Hitler did nothing wrong, but I would like to talk about war crimes of allies

Hilter forgot to pay his taxes sometimes.

Yeah right.

It's more like:
>America is our home and we fought for it in 1769, 1776, 1789, 1812, 1865, 1880, 1900, 1914, 1941, 1951, 1965, 1989, 1991,2001, 2003, and today, but even with all that sacrifice, it actually belongs to a heterogeneous group of uncivilized peoples who were conquered, absorbed and destroyed. They actually own the United States because it was so much better here before the white many came. The United States ruined the continent.
>George Washington's contribution to the American Revolution are over shadowed because he owned slaves!
>Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Course Independence, but did you know that he owned slaves?
>Of course, The United States decided to end slave importing, fought the bloodiest war in our history in part to free the slaves, subjected citizens to the tyranny of martial law for decades, but after the war there was segregation, so it pretty much balanced that out.
>Sure, LBJ created the modern welfare state and allowed all the immigrants to enrich us, but do you know that he said "Nigger?"
>Sure, But Indians
>Sure, But slaves
>Sure, But 3/5th compromise
>Sure, But Manifest Destiny
>Sure, But segregation
>Sure, But Imperialism
>Sure, But women didn't vote
>Sure, But ...
>Sure, But ... don't you get that this place is a shithole! Dammit, goy! This is a place rotten to the core that never gave nuffin to nobody, it deserves to be destroyed with third worlders. They deserve to rule the earth, not you, not the ones who laid a foundation in chalking bones, not you who watered the Tree of Liberty with hot spurts of your blood, not you who organized the chaos!

It belongs to them... go quiet into that night
Do not rage
Do not rage
Against the dying of the light.

T.A.Tired Teacher

Lady, I'm 33 years old and I don't need to answer shit! I'm just here to pick up chicks.

>I'm 33 years old
Is your name Achmed?

yeah When the FBI offered him a ride to Argentina you can bet your ass he was all over that With his wife and 2 kids.

Go on ru user.

youtu.be/WyotOM8CGrw

I love this kid

damn

Hitler wanted to conquer the world and create a master race of blue eyed, blonde haired people and exterminate anyone who didn't fit this ideal of the master race.

So are kids going to visit Sup Forums? To go on a tour of how Hitler did every right.