Memes? Really?

Memes? Really?

Are you one of those morons who thinks memes helped Donald Trump get elected too? Here's a fucking hint, Sup Forums, Sup Forums didn't do jack shit when it came to Trumps win. Literally nothing. The momentum that built up around Trump was due to his own meticulously devised campaign and Bannon. If anything, the only effect Sup Forums had was negative due to people associating the retarded Neo-Nazi bullshit that goes on here with his campaign.

You're an idiot, most of the people who make/reply to threads like this are idiots. The KEK posting, the MAGA meme threads, all of it.

Let me reiterate; Sup Forums had no effect on the outcome of the election, nothing, nada, zero, zilch. You didn't "meme" Trump into office, you wasted your time on this site while the world went on around you exactly as it always does.

Other urls found in this thread:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
medium.com/@xamaximus/memetic-warfare-Sup
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums had no effect on the outcome of the election, nothing, nada, zero, zilch.
I voted

Do you have 9001 confirmed kills ?

>zilch
I wonder who could be behind this post

Shouldn't you be preparing for a race war instead of butting into our politics with your abhorrent beliefs?

Heretic. The RWDS are on their way to your location. You can't hide.

FPBP

>what was the spirit cooking scandal
>what was #draftourdaughters
>what was #pizzagate
Shareblue needs to leave

Bait thread
Sage

If pol is so powerless, then why do we get brigaded?

The internet is the future. Meme warfare is the future. What do you think these are:

>Crooked Hillary
>Lyin' Ted
>Low energy

These are memes. Perhaps Trump himself doesn't call these memes. But these are memes. And they won him the election.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PRAISE KEK CHECK MY DIGITS XDDDDDDD HERE'S A PIC OF DRUMPF, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the political section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Considering you can add up a few states Trump win by narrow margins and get a vote diffetence total around 100,000 that decided the election, I'm not so sure we were irrelevant.

>Bait thread Sage

/pol was essential
They wasted all their time , energy and money here.
They couldn't shill normies.

Another salty libtard
And the winning goes on and on and on and on and on......

Are you saying the CIA did it using their "memetic warfare" division?

Because that sounds like what you're saying.

Why the fuck would the CIA get the anti-CIA candidate elected?

Fucking weird m8.

If you don't know/understand the power of memes you must have a poor, shitty life. Sage.

Pizzagate is fake news, pal.

>Spirit cooking came and went in a day
>Draftourdaughters came and went in a day

Hillary lost because the healthcare premium news a week before the election and a bunch of poorfags believing trump could bring back their manufacturing jobs instead of just learning new skills and adapting.

That image is my life. Fug.

fuck off jews

> pizzagate care and went in a day
> largest pedo ring busts in history are being made every day
Trump won because he was anti establishment and that was the foundation of his campaign, also a lot of educated higher ups are secretly over this whole
> muh social justice victories
People in the gov realize the direction America is headed under the last 3-4 presidents
> less job, less money, more terrorism, less power to nationalists, weak law and dying constitution, people in the gov secretly support trump but are surrounded by globalists

This. Zero proof, yet they still believe it because le orange man said it.

Oy vey! They gunna shoah us up!

>1 post by this id
I was a Russian haxxor

I completely agree with you, based poo!

you fool, the reason why memes caused this is that, is because the universe is mental, the universe is consciousness.

Memes are just a propagation vector for symbols, words, etc which are converted to thought by the brain altering substates of your mind which is connected to everyone.

YOU ARE A FOOL. MEMES WORK. AND THEY ARE MAGIC.

this is ancient occult knowledge that the elite has hidden. just like the kabbalah, kybalion, many others.

Mentality shapes reality, never forget that, Sup Forums

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK EVERYDAY

fpbp
saged

I agree but you're still poo in loo.

Symbols (and, in this example, memes) are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the Cabal knows this:

theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/

What we call 'reality' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D

OP is literally correct tho

I honestly doubt that your run of the mill Pennsylvania or Michigan miner spent much time looking at frogs on the internet.

Lol calm down Proto-Brazil

Listen to the OP, CIA.

We are all innocent. You can leave us alone now.

The pol meme machine had a huge effect on the younger demographic, trust me.

Pizzagate was going on from the last week of October, and is still going on. Threads get slid to hell when its put on Sup Forums so its moved elsewhere.

>we are going to run out of rope from hanging these pedophile fucks.

>trump
>Hitler

I don't know, something tells me your wet dream of them spitroasting you isn't going to come true, faggot.

Nice to see BOC has not died in every mind

No, but i do know that if you go to john podestas twitter there are normies calling him a pedo

we did that

Shit pasta

Sup Forums convinced me that Trump was a better option than Hillary or Bernie. Then I went out and voted

Wait. I thought they were no poo in loo? I'm confus.

Clinton made a speech about us which made her look crazy and turn a lot of people off. We definitely had an effect.

If by "le orange man" you're referring to Trump, then you're a fucking dumbass because Trump has never uttered a single word about pizzagate. If you're going to shill, at least try to get your facts right you fucking faggot.

This guy gets it.

kellyanne thanked Sup Forums faggot

Your note should read can't handle the bantz, snowflake.

Triggered google

who cfg here?

Agreed. Hillary did the ground work in ensuring Trump was voted in.

She deserves most of the credit, not Sup Forums.

cool, then you can stop spending millions shilling here

>think
Nigga I know

FPBP

>nigga

White people are cringey as fuck, you guys only say nigga or nigger online otherwise you fags are scared shitless of some black person hearing you.

o rly?

Dude Hillary to her time and addressed us in one of her speeches we are mainstream now

he iz kanz

Bannon employed Sup Forums memes on Breitbart many times.

Then how come every leftist rag online, even the UN has tried to capture the essence of this movement?

Entire full page articles on Sup Forums and our influence.

that's because we are smart enough not to fight alone against 10-20 chimps

Well of course, but we like acting as a bogeyman to piss the left off. At the very least our memes caused them to overreact which helped prove to people the insanity of the left. We only fanned the flames of what people knew already.

fucking lol

>Sup Forums didn't do this
>Sup Forums wasn't the cause of that

Keep telling yourself that buddy
It's called the snowball effect and we're the tip of the mountain

What's funny is we've been complaining for years that r_ddit, 9fag, Chumblr and Twitter kept stealing our jokes and our memes and fitting it into their own standards

And you're saying none of this other shit is possible under the same pretenses. Give me a fucking break Chad.

You know I might be starting to think climate change might be real cuz summer came early

To reddit, you must go back.

Reminder that pepe was, for some godforsaken reason, noted to be times most influential fictional character of the year.

Pepe is Sup Forums

bait thread leek, saged

>You know I might be starting to think climate change might be real cuz summer came early

i fuckin lol'd

>Sup Forums had no effect on the outcome of the election
They bought MAGA hats, which technically counts as a campaign contribution.

thats exactly what a ZOGposter WOULD say

you're not fooling anyone chaim

>Christmas Eve
>Talking to normie Trump supporter
Him: I think Trump won because of memes

This is not an edit. This was an actual rally in Florida.

>The momentum that built up around Trump was due to his own meticulously devised campaign and Bannon.

Bannon came after the bulk of the momentum/work was done

If anything, the only effect Sup Forums had was negative due to people associating the retarded Neo-Nazi bullshit that goes on here with his campaign.

David Duke predates pol and caused that issue to surface and be run into the ground by the media. We actually muddled the issue because normies were like "wtf how is a cartoon frog a nazi, talk about real issues like JOBS"

>You're an idiot, most of the people who make/reply to threads like this are idiots. The KEK posting, the MAGA meme threads, all of it.

Can't refute this one

>Let me reiterate; Sup Forums had no effect on the outcome of the election, nothing, nada, zero, zilch. You didn't "meme" Trump into office, you wasted your time on this site while the world went on around you exactly as it always does.

Sup Forums has been responsible for airstrikes on ISIS training facilities, that is a fact, and Sup Forums created the frenzy around Pizzagate/SpiritCooking that scared many older Hispanics and dindus away from Hillary in the final weekend.

Sorry kiddo, nice copypasta bait, but you're wrong.

Fuck, forgot > on 3rd paragraph

One time I shitposted so hard it made the news, started a national fire safety campaign that generated one of the largest waves of fire code complaints in NFPA history, and got a bunch of lefty garbage thrown out of their drug dens. Probably saved some lives and prevented a fire or two in the process.
You're welcome.

dear cia,

how can You tell the difference between when we are being ironic satire and when we are not when you Can't even assassinate jfk without leaving mountains of evidence that it was an inside job?

DEFECTORS

W
I
L
L
BE
P
A
R
DONED

OP you're wrong

medium.com/@xamaximus/memetic-warfare-Sup Forums-versus-the-cia-fa4c22b2491f#.3febd1lxv

How much do they pay you this time Froghurt?

Goddamn... are you me?

That #draftourdaughters stuff really confused the shit out of women Hillary supporters. Good example of subversion, Yuri would be proud.

>Memes? Really?

hello

I'd say nigga around black people all the time if they weren't such niggers about it

>look at me
>we are the jews now
hahahahahahhahahaha

A butthurt shill in its natural habitat can post up to 5 threads per minute.

i voted and look i an not even american.
this tells how much this election is fucked kek

>doesnt like memes
>goes to imageboard

u are one stupid mothafugga XDDDDDDDD

A FUCKING LEEK