Islam is better than christianity

Islam is better than christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS5o0KUg87Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TFvklPpGZtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roach.

Prostate cancer is better than brain tumor.

crawl back behind the fridge before I get out the Raid you fucking roach

jizzscam is the religion of piss.

in creating strife, misery and barbarism

yep, I can't disagree

I like the fact that you guys aren't allowed to depict Mohammad in any way, I think that he wanted to make sure no one idolized him, that they focused all their praise to God. I think its fucking stupid that we treat Jesus as part God. There is no way Jesus wasn't just another dude and wanted to be remembered forever, now we have pictures and idols and every mass we have, part of it is dedicated "in memory" of him.

Yeah because in Islam woman isn't even human.

>(((You)))

#IslamRocks

>Malaysian level English

lmao

Except Mohammed wasn't even prophesized ( prophets can't come from outside of the Jewish people duet 18:18 ) then sees demonic visions in a cave and thinks it's from God. Also, it's kinda funny how his revelations sound exactly like epilipic seizures, isn't it ?

If Islam authorised alcohol and pork consumption it'd be a lot better viewed by Europeans and you'd see many people convert as you wouldn't have to lose a big part of your culture

pure blood Malaysian
and it's a dub

>Islam is based guys, I promise. Women are our serv-

Women's Feminist March in Istiklal Avenue, Istanbul

using corrupted bible as proof doesn't mean jack lmao

islam is the most redpillereand based ideology

It's definitely a lot purer as a religion. Christianity was hollowed out and used Jesus as a vessel to push whatever the fuck rulers wanted 200 years before Islam even came around.

moderate muslims (if such a thing exists) need to listen to Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
the quran is divided into essentially 2 parts; mecca mohammad (not a rapping warlord) and medina mohammad (rapping warlord).
since whatever came later on in the quran is more true than what happened earlier on, nobody listens to mecca mohammad so all the verses about medina mohammad takes precedence.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS5o0KUg87Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TFvklPpGZtA

>mecca mohammad (not a rapping warlord) and medina mohammad (rapping warlord)

NOW THIS IS THE STORY OF ABOUT HOW
MY LIFE GOT TWISTED UPSIDE-DOWN
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE SO SIT RIGHT THERE
ABOUT HOW I BECAME THE PROPHET OF A TOWN CALLED MEDINA

maybe those weak in faith will listen to your nonsense

is your faith strong?

yep i've seen it all already. the tricks, half-truths, outright lies christian missionaries try to use to sway impressionable naive muslims. Allah guides who he wills so you running away from the truth is none of my biz

Islam literally held back the and made it backwards.

al Ghazali effectively intellectually outlawed rational inquiry and philosophical thought about theology which kept islam and by extension islamic society in its primitive state and greatly hindered the civic and social advances and legal advances in society that happened in europe. And infact the middle east should have had a greater head start on europe in this area since they had ibn Khaldun who was let's say 700 years ahead of europe in sociological understanding, plus they had greater access to hellenistic philosophical heritage earlier than many parts of northern europe, but al ghazali shut that all down with "muh divine and eternal koran, muh intuition, muh revelation, you should take everything from the self evident divinity of the koran and the revelation it causes , and not trust philosophy and rationality in thinking about theology".

Islamic calligraphers successfully boycotted printing presses from printing in arabic through the ottoman empire from the 1400s until like the late 1700s, by which point there had been 10s of thousands of printing presses in europe for 200 years " . They did it because "muh holy language of the koran it is a sin to have a machine do it , only calligraphy". For hundres of years the only printing presses in the ottoman empire were in synagogues and monasteries printing in hebrew, greek and armenian.

so yeah islam FUCKED the intellectual development of the middle east.

And the one kind of early islam which would not have fucked the middle east and which had a some kind of rationalism to it , the mutazillites, are basically considered heretics and blasphemers by contemporary, mainstream, sunni islam.

christian nations acknowledge islam. They acknowledge it with fire.

both are semite shit

well said

muslims are literal subhuman filth who only marry their 1st cousins

we need to meme back a mutazilite resurgance in islam.

this will inevitably lead to islam crumbling and giving way to secularism through rationality like christianity did.

the reason that Islam has with stood the intellectual tides of rationalism is because asharites and ghazalites managed to so thoroughly convince people and entrench the idea that basically they shouldn't think about things too carefully.
That the way you have to do islam is take the quran first on it's self evident divinity and the revelation it causes in you (this is literally a well established piece of 'evidence' for islam and muslims seriously say that this is proof of islam with a straight face) and only subsequently apply logic to decide which of of the verses to follow and how to apply them in conjunction with hadith etc.
So their great victory is basically achieving the greatest mental compartmentalisation of all time where they totally block off logic and rationality from part of their brain.

that's how islam has preserved itself and the way it is practiced and believed so well.