Danish Government Makes Rapefugee Children Cry

DENMARK NO!!!

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/09/youre-not-danish-second-generation-migrant-kids-told-teary-video

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/09/youre-not-danish-second-generation-migrant-kids-told-teary-video
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
udi.no/en/statistics-and-analysis/statistics/asylum-decisions-by-citizenship-and-outcome-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrGrRz5V1t8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but they are not danish. Not even according to our official government statistics.

also the whole "12%" immigrants and descendants is not really accurate as they count Swedes, Germans, Norwegians, Eskimos and so on. All these children are middle eastern shitskins and their kind make up about 4-5% of the danish population. That is a rise from 0.02% in 1960 to 5% today.

Based Danes. Why can't they teach Germoney & France a lesson?

France will uncuck itself. Germany will hopefully be burned to the ground. Fuck Germans and fuck their fake "country".

>denmark is ethno-nationalist

You're better than us. I'll give you that.

>Here's a video of children crying to make you say fuck borders, laws and shit.

>“The Parliament notes with concern that today there are areas in Denmark, where the proportion of immigrants and descendants from non-Western countries is over 50 per cent,” read the statement, adopted by a narrow majority in early February.

>“It is the parliament’s belief that Danes should not be a minority in Danish neighbourhoods.”

i'd fucking move there if it didn't defeat the purpose

As they say in Therapy, once you accept your problem, you can start to fix it.

They need to accept they are sandniggers, and live with it.

>sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/09/youre-not-danish-second-generation-migrant-kids-told-teary-video

Is the video here not working for other people?
can't open it

Fucking BASED! Good on the Danes.

there is only one cure for sandniggers Norgebro.

only one solution if you will.

you could call it final.

here it is on jewtube

I'm having trouble with the video too. Just found a jewtube version, I think.

Me too. Like, give us one city full of filthy anglos like us

>We are a professional marketing and advertising bureau, so with the use of music, tempo, editing, audio, were able to create a mood and tell a story on camera that is far more dramatic than what was experienced by the children, the crew or their parents

It's called propaganda.
Bye.

haha those comments! All the Swedish posters are mad that Danes are such assholes and that we are heartless.

like fucking clockwork.

It is sad I'll say that but their parents ass backwards society and religion puts them in this position.

why is it sad? Its like telling your 7 year old blond danish child that he is not part of the Eskimo tribe. What is the issue and why does the international media make a big fuss out of it. Not seen a single article in our locale media about it as nobody but the shiniest of the snowflakes gives two shits about this.

They are not ethnic danish and they never will be. They are danish citizens and part of the danish state. Deal with it.

Kind of crazy how you get the whole spectrum over in Scandinavian.

Denmark = Based (at least relative to the rest of Europe)
Norway = Normal
Sweden = Cucked

Well...they are still in Denmark and probably can breed with Danish, so everything isn't right yet.

I was going to quote this. Good old pathos at work again to manipulate opinions, and this guy admits his own dishonesty to clear himself of traumatizing children.

This quote should be included in the video.

Anyway, kudos to true Danes for fighting back the invasion.

Ok actually it's a fair point they're making.

Remember what the roman empire did.
When they conquered lands and people, they told those people , if you serve in the roman army to help the empire of rome, then your children will be citizens of rome.

And I think that is valid and that is a powerful thing.

there are definitely men and women who were born in other countries and other parts of the world who came to the UK and served in our army, who otherwise contributed greatly to society, assimlated to our society and value and treasure the uk and are loyal to the UK.
And these people, people who have fulfilled all these quite important and strenuous criteria are valuable assets and I would consider them full citizens.

BUT the danish government is right that the natives of a country are right and reasonable not to want to become a minority in their own country.

So the solution is that I think not to use Dane and danish when you specifically mean native Danish or ethnic danish.

the priimary importance is citizenship and being a good citizen. that is what being a Dane is, and ethnicity doesn't enter into it.

It is only among the issue of making sure ethnic danes do not ever come close to being a minority that the concept of being ethnic danish needs to be invoked.

For example I would feel happy calling a british muslim who considered his faith a personal thing, did not want sharia law in this country, had british core values and loyally served in britain's armed services a british citizen, a brit.

I think so long as a a country remains 80% or more native and the birthrates maintain that trend then there is no cause for concern.

Denmark is not based we are just old fashioned and not really up to speed with the rest of Europe or Scandinavia.

For instance right now there is a case against a Dane by the state because he committed blasphemy. Yes, blasphemy..... oh and we have a state church and being a priest or bishop is a government official title.

We also still is not a technically a true democracy as the monarch have to accept the government the parliament suggests and our monarch and also disband the government on a moments notice. Granted that have not happened in since the 1920s but still.

yes I agree but the problem is that by conflating or assigning the meaning of "danish" to "ethnic dane" , they obviously consider "danish" to mean "danish citizen" so when you say that they are not danish it is as though you are telling them that they are not danish citizens.

which takes away their sense of citizenship.

and why is someone normally no longer considered to be a citizen? Because they betrayed or worked against the state or did not perform their civic duty.
And so in effect by saying you're not a danish citizen by virtue of your ethnic group it's like asserting, "because of your race you cannot fulfill your civic duties". which they feel is unjust.

all you need is a way for them to feel like full contriuting , valued citizens (so long as they fulfill their civic duties of being loyal, paying taxes, working for the betterment of denmark, valuing danish core values and integrating , which admittedly a lot of them do not, but htere has to be a way not to alienate the ones who do.)

Norway is cucked, too. If you look at refugee immigration *per capita* from 2005-2015, then Norway actually exceeded Denmark.

It's just that they have been doing it for less time than us, we were crazy about it earlier.

Norway is just 10-15 years behind us. Even Finland is cucking. Having seen multiple "marches for multiculturalism" in Helsinki last year.

Only really Denmark is non-retarded.

Just chill a bit on the racism please.
There is so much propaganda out there.
We need some diplomatic resolution so we all, can feel safe.

Norway actually exceeded *Sweden* it should say.

All you need is a solid swig of POINTS BASED IMMIGRATION LAW.

>When they conquered lands and people, they told those people , if you serve in the roman army to help the empire of rome, then your children will be citizens of rome.
and that is what we are doing in Denmark. They are citizens of Denmark. Not Danes as in part of the danish tribe. We even differentiate between the different old tribes in Denmark and the Jutes to this day is still refereed to as "Jyder" and not just Danes. I would never be considered a Jute by the people of Jutland.

>So the solution is that I think not to use Dane and danish when you specifically mean native Danish or ethnic danish.
why the hell not? That is litterally what Dane and danish refers too. Hell some of our islander folks are also referred to as "Bornholmers" and such.

We are all part of the danish Kingdom but we are not all Danes.

>the primary importance is citizenship and being a good citizen. that is what being a Dane is, and ethnicity doesn't enter into it.
you are wrong. Dont lecture a Dane about what we mean when we talk about "Danes" and "danish" stuff.

>For example I would feel happy calling a british muslim who considered his faith a personal thing, did not want sharia law in this country, had british core values and loyally served in britain's armed services a british citizen, a brit.
Sure. Just like my favorite politician in Denmark is a native Syrian who got asylum here and became a danish citizen. He is not danish however and would not call himself that as that would be ridicules. He is a great man and good citizen of the danish kingdom.

>I think so long as a a country remains 80% or more native and the birthrates maintain that trend then there is no cause for concern.
I believe that conflicts of ethnicity becomes a problem when in the 70-80% native population range. It would prefer something like 80-90% native for stability.

>France will uncuck itself
Actual French people are probably only like 50% off France now, they're finished.

See, I would hold this opinion if there wasn't currently a concentrated effort in stuffing European countries with as many non-Europeans as possible. What we're experiencing is an invasion, a soft genocide as the meaning of what we are is gradually watered down to benefit the faceless global elite. No, they don't get to call themselves us anymore and I'm glad Denmark is saying the same.

I was gonna counter with "YES BUT ISLAND" but that shit doesn't work. Sweden, as well as the rest of Scandinavia, is isolated as fuck geographically.

If we wanted to, we could slow the flow down to a trickle and even reverse. Difference is that Nords are cucks. Danes are merely the exception that proves the rule.

Also, if you have to compete with Sweden or Norway, it isn't hard to come across as "based" even when you're not really that based. Hungary is *far* ahead of the Danes in that department. Even the Czechs.

We'll have to wait and see if Le Pen wins the election, if not then yes France is finished

Government should do that will illegal children in USA

Nope. They could still mimic the Haavara agreement and fuck all undesirables back to Algeria and there will not be a united Europe, or cancerous America to stop them

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE GENETICS NOW!!!

>so when you say that they are not danish it is as though you are telling them that they are not danish citizens.
not really. You would understand it quite clearly if you spoke danish. I get your point though and you can rest easy as that is not the case here.

>all you need is a way for them to feel like full contriuting , valued citizens (so long as they fulfill their civic duties of being loyal, paying taxes, working for the betterment of denmark, valuing danish core values and integrating , which admittedly a lot of them do not, but htere has to be a way not to alienate the ones who do.)
In Denmark we no longer talk about integrating its all about assimilation. Make them lose all their foreign culture and force them to think and act like Danes. Takes a couple of generations but it is doable.

You guys have had like 5 murders and 1 beheading this week Ali

Enjoy these rejection numbers, sending them your way
udi.no/en/statistics-and-analysis/statistics/asylum-decisions-by-citizenship-and-outcome-2017/

Yes but a man can dream, maybe one day you'll wake up and send them to camps like we do.

there are plenty of cucked Danes. Just look at the cunts who smuggled migrants to Sweden to save them from their "evul" danish countrymen. Disgusting.

It's closer to 75%. And that's better than your country's 60%. Sweden is at 83%. (Roughly 40% of our migrants are EU, but that share is dropping).

They're cute when they're young but not when they're old. These kids deserve to be shot.

Yeah, that's my point. If you have to compete with my retard country, OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO WIN. But what does that prove? Just trying to dispell the notion of 'Le Based Danish People' meme which is total bullshit.

Being less retarded than the rest doesn't make you smart. It just means your competition are even more embarrassing than you. That's not a win.

Will I be a Chinese if I born in China?

The girls are cute but even the boys looked like mongrels. And no, fuck off with your violence. Speedy repatriation is best.

racism or the threat of it seems to work. Third worlders do not want to come to Denmark as we have gotten a bad rep.

They only come because the north sold it sell internationally as this mother Theresa with a heart of gold and big juicy tits. Destroy that image and make them view us as they do Romania or Hungary and they will stop flooding here.

the fact that romans gave citizenship to the barbarians led to the fall of western rome.

all the barbarians kept there loyalties to the tribe and not to rome, so when the money stopped coming, the fell back to there tribes, with roman training, and on the last day of rome, a barbarian legion marched into rome with a roman, roman people who "just wanted to give them a better life" and the barbarians took rome.

The people gave it up willingly because of high taxes, taxes brought up because the armies needed to be payed in gold, because the barbarians had no loyalty to rome.

There's a HUGE difference. Mexicans and even Canadians (it happens) that give birth in America are actually trying to start a life here. Syrians were just being shuffled around by various governments, and ended up where they did. They still believe themselves to be Syrians, which is the first sign that they need to go.

The idea is to assimilate. But Muslims don't do that.
The cultural difference from UK to DK would be over all very little; and adaptation would/must happen fast.

Mexicans that give birth here abuse every single system while the white man doesnt

Mexicans get new $1,000 eye prescription glasses through shit insurance while the white man goes to the dollar tree.

>Mexicans that give birth here abuse every single system while the white man doesnt
C'mon now, this site is filled with people that claim "autism bucks". Our current president worked the tax system for decades.

ok so then the challenge is to make sure these non-natives understand that you are not challenging their citizenship , whether they belong here, whether they feel valued.

If they feel that no matter what they do they will not belong because they were born with the wrong skin colour or ethnic group that will make things worse.

semantically I think that poses a challenge.

In the UK we could say to yung children " you are not anglo saxon or celtic" and they would not cry if they were indian or whatever. they would not care.
on the otherhand if we said "you are not british" that would upset them and I think rightly so.

You danish people perhaps have an extra problem in terms of semantics from us since your country name also refers to the historically distinct ethnic group whose identity is alive and well today.

There is absolutely no problem with integrating scores of non-western immigrants across the western world.

Here, have a tear jerking bit of propaganda using children to distract you from dealing with the problem of scores of non-western immigrants not integrating in to western host countries.

> that is what being a Dane is, and ethnicity doesn't enter into it

Fuck off. You're a civic nationalist. Rest is fluff.

Imagine how fucked that must be.

Growing up in a country where you can never truly connect to its culture and heritage. You can be "Danish" on a piece of paper, wave around the flag and speak the language, but you will never be considered a Dane by anyone. No wonder so many of them turn to crime, that has gotta fuck with you mind.

I dont care if Americans abuse the tax system

Get as triggered as you want. Look at the OECD stats from 2005-2015. You're ahead of us in per capita refugee immigration.

Also, come your election this year, you know the left will loosen the rules.

Face it norgebro, you're cucked as fuck as well.

Hi, Hispanic.

We're doing things about it, while your government flat out denies there's problems.

Now thats cucked

Not denying we're cucked, but the little good stuff you've done is about to get demolished come 2017 as the left sweeps into power.

And as I pointed out, the last 10 years, you've had HIGHER asylum migration per capita than us(OECD stats).

What does that tell you? That your trendline is worse than ours. You're "catching-up" in other words. And the little improvement you've had is about to get wrecked as the left controls the government.

Face reality, Norgebro.

Ok my mistake for making assumptions about how things are translated into english.

yes you're right , assimilation is best but I don't mind some "window dressing" like different food, wearing different clothes at fancy occasions, different music, having some religious holidays (as long as they don't demand the state to accomodate those holidays and take it on themselves to use their own vacation leave).

infact I think such things are quite nice.

A better solution is to pick the top 20% of Sweden, people who actually care about Swedish culture, and then nuke the rest.

I'm being hyperbolic, of course. Of course...

I'm not even 1% Hispanic. I'm just saying there is a huge difference between immigrants and refugees.

Twenty years ago, if someone living in Greece wanted to become an Italian officially, there would be little controversy. If the same thing happened five years ago, people would be hesitant to welcome them with open arms. Why? Because people were fleeing due to the economy falling apart.

I'm a civic nationalist so long as the natives rmain >80% or so of the population.

what's the problem chief? come at me.

Also I don't like it when non-negroid races race mix with negroid races. even ethiopians and other east africans mixing with west african and bantus I dislike seeing.
Other than that race mixing is ok as long as the media does not shove it down are throat.

That's only feasible in very small numbers else all those little allowances will compound. It's largely the position we're in now.

Anglo = Tribe
Dane = Tribe
Saxon = Tribe

its the same here if you say to children "you are not danish" then they would just look at you and go "I knew that... just like you are not an Sami or and Eskimo".

Its really not that complicated. As for the tears in the video just remember that it is a propaganda film and not a real thing.

>You danish people perhaps have an extra problem in terms of semantics from us since your country name also refers to the historically distinct ethnic group whose identity is alive and well today.
maybe.

but I also do not call someone from the UK british. That word does not exist in danish. We call you "Englænder" or "Skotte" depending on where you are from in the UK. Its the same shit we do with Germans... we call them "Tysker" because they are from "Tyskland". Russians are "Russer" because they are from "Rusland" and on it goes. Our language is still referring to the tribes who inhabited those lands.

Let me guess: was it made and released by an advertisement agency, but they won't say who paid for it? Why would they name the ad company but not the client who ordered it?

Problem is that your 80% becomes hard to defend, because even if you have your shit together, the following generation won't. They'll take the current experience and say

> SEE! It worked for so long. Why wouldn't it work at 70% Or 60%? Race is a social construct! Agree or racist

By that time, people of your kind will be old and/or died off and the young will be weak.

The key lesson here is that you need rock-solid foundations. Civic nationalism is weak as fuck and it inevitably crumbles. The scope for expanding who is, and who isn't, suitable is ripe. That you don't get this is why I look down on you.

Not getting it in a 99% homogenous society is bad, but understandable. Not getting it in this day and age is a certification of retardation. Hopefully a curable retardation. I always hold out hope for people to reform. Like Jesus.

You are right, since Chinese and French are nationalities, not races. So yes, you can be a nigger from China. Danes aren't just nationality, they are also race. We are just waiting for definitions of race. Remember that Jews hate word: race, since they hate diversity, they want easy importation of cheap labor and allowance to steal money all around the planet without getting checked for citizenship, blood or any proof of identity. China has definition of races, west doesn't, all you have is nationalities.

norway is pretty based, i go every summer as my family live there and last time i went the amount of trump hats i saw people wearing was astonishing

> I'm not even 1% Hispanic

Welp, you just wrecked your sole lifeline not to be viewed as an idiot. If you were Hispanic, I could at least see why you'd shill for them. Maybe you're married to one, or close friends to some. Or maybe you're a mutt and/or non-white.

If you still hold those views as a white while not checking any of those other boxes, then you're in a dire need of education.

kek our Queens husband is still salty about this. He is a noble from France and still cant understand why he will never be considered danish or why he can never become King of the Danes. Well its because he is not danish and our monarch most be danish by law.

its really is fascinating to someone like me to look at America and see how Arnold Schwarzenegger is being accepted as American when clearly he is not.

>Ok my mistake for making assumptions about how things are translated into english.
common mistake as danish and english are quite similar. Old English and old Danish is 70% or more literally the same language. However since the Norman conquest of England you got a heavy dose of Latin based French into your language and we did not.

>yes you're right , assimilation is best but I don't mind some "window dressing" like different food, wearing different clothes at fancy occasions, different music, having some religious holidays (as long as they don't demand the state to accomodate those holidays and take it on themselves to use their own vacation leave).
just not too much as having a mono culture might be boring but it is a much much more stable and lowers the tension and conflicts between the citizens.

Norway is not based. I've been there multiple times, often for months. Your spiel about "Le Trump Support Nation" is total horseshit. Look at any poll for Trump approval rating in Norway.

Either you're trolling or an idiot. Pick one.

This gives me a surge of vitality and elation when I hear news like this.

Anyone else feel a gut level, spinal surge coming from the viscera and kidneys? The feeling comes before I can even go down and deduct the implications rationally. It's a feeling of life.

I think our tribe mentality is what is keeping us strong together as a country.

This is why nations happens today. To look after the and represent the tribe. But with all this multiculty dream shit, Europa and the feel good lawmakers have completely forgotten why we have the countries.

I seriously hope that EU will be contained from what it has been up to for the past 25 years. And that it returns to the core values of trade, and not becoming the next superstate.

If you think about it, all non whites are just some kind of collective of bastard races. If you look at all of human documented history, 99% of it comes from the West. Brown people have nothing to look back to and have historical context to draw their morals and values from, and just sort of exist in the world in a state of confusion and bewilderment, and so it's no wonder they desperately cling to and try to shoehorn themselves into the order and civilization that white people have brought to Earth. It's pretty fucking pathetic when you think about it, and terrifying to realize that these lost souls are about to overtake us populaiton wise to the point that, no matter how technologically superior we are to them, through sheer numbers their hoards will tear our nations apart and out of self hating spite directed at those who make them inferior, cities will be decimated, records will be forever lost, and humanity will revert 50 or so thousand years back to our former state of pure natural anarchy and all progress will be smothered like a lone candle in the dead of night, and just like that it will all be forgotten.

neither friendo, just saying what i saw
also immigration hasnt hit them that hard yet but people will quickly turn on them if they came en masse

cant really say I disagree with anything you said. 100% on board with you brormand.

What's wrong with this video? Those children aren't Danish.

You Brits were conquered by the romans so are you claiming to be citizens of rome?

user, I'm American. Our entire existence is due to immigration.

I'm not speaking for Mexicans or Greeks specifically, I'm talking about a large political event bringing in thousands of people from another land at once, when most of them don't want to be considered citizens of their current location. It's going to be hard for anyone to accept them when the entire political ecosystem changes overnight.

interesting post user. I always viewed things the same way.

This is the sane thinking that all Western countries need. The best America has is "white" which is a pathetic attempt at tribal identity based on disparate european races, but as globalism swarms this country this inferior tribalism is still necessary.

I cannot understand brainwashed English spewing shit about non-european immigrants being "British people" indistinguishable from those whose ancestors lived on the lands since the formation of the language they're speaking

Picture related.

Racism is what the World needs. Those kids are growing up as Muslims following doctrine be taught by parents who hate the rest of the World and dont have the same values as Denmark/Whites in general.

They're going to grow up to be confused and lash out at Denmark as terrorists for Jihad because their God told them to.

I don't think it's inevitable, I think the state we are in is a result of politicians who are flat devoid of nationalism and either just want to increase GDP at teh expense of the quality of life of the nations current citizens or accomplish a globalist agenda . And the other huge thing these politicians did to cause the problem is not only allow a lot of immigration but take in human garbage as immigrants instead of selecting the best and brightest like america and canada.

an ideological zeitgeist or mainstream that placed primary, uncompromising emphasis on citizenship and being a good citizen ( ESPECIALLY CORE VALUES, in a way that makes people want to take part and feel a true citizen the way american immigrants feel like true american citizens and they're proud of the fact), and maintained that the natives should be the strong majority in their homeland as is right and natural for every nation would not have slipped into danger within 25-35 years like european countries have.

And there are benefits to it too. Getting the most intelligent people from all over the world.

Your government in particular seems to have intentionally selected the most garbage immigrants from the middle east and africa possible so you might not think of the potential benefits.

yeah well I most admit I always find it funny when Americans talks about "white" people. Like who the hell is that?

>cannot understand brainwashed English spewing shit about non-european immigrants being "British people" indistinguishable from those whose ancestors lived on the lands since the formation of the language they're speaking
Correct me if I am wrong but I always understood it as the whole area was called the British Isles. So when saying someone is British just means someone from that area. Whereas Scottish or English refers directly to the old tribes that lived in that area.

I could be completely wrong however.

only those british people who volunteered in the roman army (and I think you had to complete your tour of being used as disposable fodder in hostile places, so it was a bit of a rip off but it worked in installing loyalty and sense of shared identity and citizenship. Conquered people less hostile to the conquerers when they see a path to getting into that same group. e.g. assyrian conquerers probably less popular than romans and more resisted by the conquered locals)

>Racism is what the World needs
No. That would be inconvenient for international trade. Simply kick out refugees and handle the problem for them. Syrian warlords causing problems? Turn the entire area into a glass desert and build on top of it.

>Those kids are growing up as Muslims following doctrine be taught by parents who hate the rest of the World
This is the real problem. Refugees with extremist/absolute views trying to force their beliefs, instead of accepting the ways of their new land.

ignore
I was wrong. Did a quick search and was corrected.

I have rat called spikey . .spiley was born on a horse barn but it doesnt make him a horse

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

well it's because "britain " is already a bit of a contrivance.

we aren't a true tribe or ethnic group who formed a country . we're 3 and a bit different countries.

let's say I'm an anglo saxon englishman (I'm actually a british mutt) I would obviously feel in common and closer to a celtic scott than a paki british citizen, but it does not feel like I am debasing the idea of being british by saying that foreigners can become brits , the way I would be debasing the idea of being anglo saxon by saying that foreigners can become anglo saxon.
you see?

>Our entire existence is due to immigration

European immigration. Goodbye, non-white.

you're 52% white.
If France is finished, so are you.
by far.

Well, there goes my not depressed streak. But, well stated. The downfall of western society will ironically arise from our misguided, self-righteous moral standing that all people have a right to exist. It's actually very regressive, if you think about it. If we had todays technology a thousand years ago, when we were conquerors, just imagine :D

"uncompromising emphasis on citizenship".

You're a total civic nationalist cuck. People like you never learn. Just need to be rolled over.

That's called an erection user, now run along this is an 18+ site

youtube.com/watch?v=vrGrRz5V1t8
here it is on youtube if anyone wants that

Sweden gets a bit jealous sometimes. It's tough when your neighbours are so much more successful.

actually, they should be thrown out