Father Imprisoned for Gay Conversion Therapy

>A father who raped his gay daughter to prove “sex was better with men” has been jailed for 21 years.

>The attack on the 16-year-old happened after she had confided to him that she was struggling with her identity – he responded with “uncontrolled” anger.

>The 54-year-old has not been named to protect the victim’s identity and Warwick Crown Court heard that two other of his daughters have suffered abuse from him across two decades.

>“As a 16-year-old girl she realised she was gay and struggling with her identity as many people do at that age, she decided to tell you,” Judge Lockhart said, Pink News reported.

>“You reacted by showing real and uncontrolled anger, and you decided to rape her to show her why it would be better to have sex with men than women. Her evidence made harrowing listening.”

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/father-raped-lesbian-daughter-sex-better-with-men-warwick-crown-court-a7612131.html

Britain YES?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Corrective_rape
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crisis-in-south-africa-the-shocking-practice-of-corrective-rape-aimed-at-curing-lesbians-9033224.html#gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no pictures

guess the ethnicity

>Pedo rape

>Conversion therapy

One of these things in not like the other, shit skin

It's called conversion therapy and it is A-OK with me.

Fags don't deserve human rights anyways.

/Thread

Besides, we all know it was shit-skins

20 bucks says it was the religion of peace

Muslim. Call LePen, get the legion.

Oh no thats racist

>no name given
>no pictures with blurred faces

Hm, I wonder which peaceful religion the family belonged to.

M Pence has a fix

Must be niggers or arabs. Likely not arabs since muslims kill gays.

homosexuality is a mental disorder

I play this game with news I hear on the radio.
I use to be able to get home and see on the news if I was correct, but now I just use the internet.

I'll take "tanned british man" for 1 brexit alex

And raping your daughter is very sane, of course.

That's funny because a 12V battery would do no harm to a human.

Wow, it's almost as if he took advice from /pol.

Could very well be an Arab.

I'll lay odds that they were "Asian."

Actually, come to think of it, this could be inspired by the popular South African nigger practice of corrective rape:
infogalactic.com/info/Corrective_rape

Pic related:
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crisis-in-south-africa-the-shocking-practice-of-corrective-rape-aimed-at-curing-lesbians-9033224.html#gallery

>As a 16-year-old girl she realised she was gay
She was making a cry for attention and got more than she bargained for.

>fail as a father
>might as well hit that tight pussah

Conversion therapy is a cruel and barbaric practice. 100% of conversions end in suicide.
Why dont you Fat Pathetic Unwashed Basement Dwelling Degenerate Virgin Losers grow some tolerance and compassion or just fucking kill yourselves because no one likes you

>100% of conversions end in suicide
You are still here... Oh yeah... Youre still gay...

I'm not a bassist but I am based

I wasnt. Converted :3
Im happy being a little gayboi. Now if i just had a handsome bf to plow my boipussy

implying they won't just surrender

A guy in my town has been jailed 6 years for having crushed the face of another dude with an iron bar. How come a rape could be 3 times more serious?

Jesus Fucking Christ

Fucking 16 yo's is normal and legal in a lot of countries, just not raping them.

Incest is just as bad. He should get some promising young man to do this, then they can be married properly.

Pussy is more important then face naturally. How many faces and pussies have you seen in your life?

Beards are being ruined by mudslimes and hipsters.

Clean shaven is the new counter-culture :^)

don't forget

> ideology above family