Romania Holiday

So I'm a german guy visiting the beautiful city Timisoara in Romania.

Ask me questions if you want.
Also any romanians of timisoara here?

how many gypsys have you seen?
how many times have you been robbed?

Just 1 question, 14/88?

I wasnt robbed yet. There arent that many gypsies as i thought of, but most ones are in the park and playing music at the streets. You can clearly see who is gypsy and who romanian, because most gypsys looking like brown sandniggers and wear adidas like slavs

how s the beer?

all romanians are gypsys tho

HEIL HITLER NZ, I will come to you soon :^)

Most romanians are christians, I visited a church and I saw that the older people were going from the saint picture to the next picture and praying and kissing the pictures.

Also I didnt see 1 fucking mudslime here.

There are a few brands like Heineken that you have in germany. But I like the Slavic Beer, its just 1,50 Euro in a pub and a czech beer that doent taste like shit

I thought the same, especially when I arrived at the airport, it was just a barren wasteland. But the young girls are fucking pretty, but i dont like black hair. You can smell if they are gypsys.

Also romanians hate gypsys, the hostels owners mother said they were stealing her 6 bikes for the guests.

Shameful self bump

Will you be traveling to other cities or will you stay only in Timisoara.

I am just staying in Timisoara until Sunday, because the fucking car company fucked up my booking

So, you came here only for Timisoara? It's ok i guess but you have to try out other cities: Sibiu, Brasov, Sighisoara, Cluj-Napoca even Bucharest :^)
and one more question, why Romania?

The flight was cheap, it costed just 5 Euro for one way, so why not. Didnt know what to expect here, but romania is pretty chilly

Are you alone there? Why would you visit Romania? How old are you? When will you be back?

Alone, yes.
Cheap flight, just 10 Euro both ways.
21 years old, male, engineering student
sunday 12.03.17

Please stay safe. Did you suck a dick in your life and/or are you a kissless obese virgin?

no i didnt suck a dick and i am not a kissless obese virgin. I have a girl back home that i can fuck whenever i want, but i am looking forward to fuck some of these delicious romanian girls

Try going to a nightclub, the girls here are in love with foreigners, i think it would be an achievement for them to fuck a German.

you think so? We are going out and clubbing tonight with the hostel owner. What are the romanian girls like?

If you pay for their drinks they won't mind making out with you. If you have a sweet ride consider your dick sucked.

it costs 5 euro to fly to romania from germany?

I booked a 50 euro trip to poland and thought it was cheap wtf

That's coming form the tanned german.