Welcome aboard, sir! We'll be your flight crew for this trip. Have a safe flight!

>Welcome aboard, sir! We'll be your flight crew for this trip. Have a safe flight!

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/archive/travel-2015-pre-life/qantas-pilots-on-high-flying-wages/news-story/78d6721922456987b3157443889c3291?nk=d520c3539be4a010f6747ea6d6217e31-1489066709
travelweekly.co.uk/articles/63466/a-day-in-the-life-captain-sharifah-czarena
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>push a button for take off and landing
>push a button for flight destination

They said that flights could be automated by now.. i think this is a similar solution

Dat 787 cockpit tho

would photoshop WTC in the background if i could

you know 80% of plane crashes with hull losses were piloted by women? women pilots suck.

>brunei
>tiny country of ultra rich muslims
you'll be fine

it's the muslim neighbours' with 1/3, 1/9 and 1/15 gdp per capita planes you need to worry about

Sauce

Most of the passengers don't realize they've purchased a one way ticket.

assalum alaikum ladies, may the prophet (pbuh) bless us all on our journey!

get these facts out of here you misogynist

Both takeoff and landing currently can't be automated. Aircompanies are by far the most (((corrupt))) crap on the earth, if they can fire or screw someone for shekels, they will do it. Just look how (((they))) screw passengers. I can't even count how much times I 've paid $500 - $1000 more than expected just to get back home. So, if (((they))) pay pilots $ 300k/year, there must be a good reason for it. Otherwise (((they))) would fire every single crew member in no time to save more shekels for themselves.

B-bbut i forget my baggage,i need come back

listened to len and todd on ny radio. todd had a friend who was a pilot call into his show and he laid out the facts. stayed user though. any real pilots reading this?

>$300,000 a year
WHERE? because in the USA, youll lbe hard to find one makeing 150k, and thats after 20 years of service

Airlines are not that profitable, it is a very narrow margin business. They're ruthless but not corrupt. All businesses try to make as much money as they can for shareholders.

theaustralian.com.au/archive/travel-2015-pre-life/qantas-pilots-on-high-flying-wages/news-story/78d6721922456987b3157443889c3291?nk=d520c3539be4a010f6747ea6d6217e31-1489066709

ur a madman

Wow... that is ridiculous.

Everything in his/her/xer's post was bullshit. New planes can takeoff/land autonomously. Don't know why he ends up paying more money to fly after getting a ticket. Most pilots are young and paid shit, like 30-50k.

>about to touch down
>stop to bang head on floor

>Most pilots are young and paid shit, like 30-50k.
Maybe regional pilots flying between counties. Young pilots in mega companies start at $100K+.

Once they become captain after 10 years, they make $200K+.

My cousin is a pilot, AMA.

Because for some retarded reason (written in their 10000 pages T&C) your ticket may become invalid or the airport is changed few days before the flight, or whatever else bs. Then you have to buy a new ticket for the same flight to get home in time. And they ask 5-10 times more for it because they know you have no choice now. That's why I prefer trains now. At least they don't screw me.
> xer
You see my flag? I am not americuck, we don't have a single "xer" here.

Actual B78-8 pilot here, ama

>My cousin is a pilot, AMA.
Does he prefer to fuck the gays or the grannies?

He has a wife and kid, but he always says there is a lot of casual relationships between the staff.

>My cousin is a pilot, AMA.
Does he prefer to fuck the gays or the grannies?

Is it a meme or something?

9/11
Is not a meme

Actual Pilot here. I actually work drunk and/or stoned sometimes. A child can fly a plane

How much do you hate your life?

How much does he hate his life?

How much do you hate your life?

Thankfully they'll be arrested before they can do any damage

You think it happened because pilot was banging stewardess on the control desk? That sounds even more retarded than official version.

Not more or less than anyone else on Sup Forums. I have to admit that I have played with the thought of crashing into Mecca whenever I was over SA. But never had the balls. Maybe some day

At last I truly see

Oh look everybody, the master of air safety is here to grace us with his presence !!

Is that some modded version of space invaders or galaga on the middle screen?

Somebody give me a quick rundown on that girl on the left

That cockpit is speed boat tier! Daddy like.

>pay pilots $ 300k/year,

nigga please. Maybe in the 90's. I started as a commercial pilot right out of the air force 20 years ago. Bounced around a bit as carriers merged. Now I fly for Delta and I make $130k. I used to make those dream wages long, long ago.

>travelweekly.co.uk/articles/63466/a-day-in-the-life-captain-sharifah-czarena