Winning

Winning.... foxnews.com/us/2017/03/09/morning-brief-illegal-border-crossings-decrease-40-percent-in-trumps-first-month.html

Press W for winning

W

How do you document the arrival of undocumented immigrants ?

W

I wasn't sure what I was expecting when Trump won the presidency, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to be this successful. It's just victory after victory. Debt is down, illegal immigration is down, unemployment is down.
Someone needs to stop him before he makes American great again.

Probably has to do with monitoring the population flux in border towns.

Also, he raised the NASA budget to 19.5 billion or thereabouts, which is at least a 1b increase.

Rapists btfo

Proofs?

Don't stop winning, Mr. President.

At this rate of winning anime will be real before he gets out of office in 8 years.

Nice hope we can start Conquering other planets and enslave aliens

All we really needed is just someone to use threats to deter people from this. Even if it flexing our muscle, it is an effective strategy nonetheless. I am sure many legal citizens from south of the border are also happy that the country they arrived at is becoming safer from what they left.

I'm actually angry right now because it is ONLY 40%.

W

">>Sweden"
">>We"

>Sup Forums criticizing and ignoring or questioning ever statistic that Obama administration puts out
>It now accepts all Trump's adm. stats at face value without slightest bit of doubt
Now I am not saying these are wrong numbers, but this feels a bit hypocritical. I mean the left does not have a hegemony on selective fact twisting tbqh.

I thought he was joking when he said we'd get tired of winning

Got a source on that?

It doesn't matter if he's a bum on the street or the president of the US, a nigger is a nigger. You don't trust niggers as coworkers, neighbors, and as people who talk statistics, why trust the people the nigger chooses to do it for him?

Fuck no, have you seen the problems niggers are causing in America? We must learn from our mistakes or we'll be doomed to repeat them in the year 25XX - space nigger edition.