DENMARK GOVERNMENT DECLARES ETHNO-NATIONALISM

CLAIMS THAT 2ND/3RD/4TH GENERATION IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT DANISH

DENMARK NO!!!

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/09/youre-not-danish-second-generation-migrant-kids-told-teary-video

Other urls found in this thread:

markedsforing.dk/artikler/kampagner/ungt-bureau-bag-danskheds-film
gorillamedia.dk/
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM
politico.eu/article/meet-denmarks-new-anti-islam-anti-immigration-anti-tax-party-nye-borgerlige-new-right-pernille-vermund/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8WaKjddDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLY SHIT BASED DENMARK

THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING BACK

About fucking time someone said it.

I have warm, fuzzy feels for Denmark now. Absolutely based.

[Deus Vult in Danish intensifies]

Is it bad I wanna marry a danish qt now?

yes you faggot

When will the US do the same?

Checked

I wanna make a qt dane grills pussy soft like a danish pastry desu

Based af

Never.

So basically
>Swedes = Total cucks, please rape my asshole Achmed!
>Norway = Cool dudes who I guess are not bothered by anything
>Danes = "For God's sakes, Europe, what the fuck are you doing?!"

Good one.

Well done Ragnar. Feels good to have Danish ancestry.

You're not English then

too late burger, youre as fucked as we are

good on the danes though

Denmark no!

I like how Denmark is becoming the anti-Sweden

Cringe.

We all have Danish ancestry from the viking rapes

any movement that you can see in your country to not be such a bitch?

It's not even an absurd idea. They've inhabited those lands for roughly thousands of years. Some nog who just stepped off a boat can no more claim to be Danish than I can claim to be Chinese

Living there != being one

Just fucking with you

Anglo, pls.

>Sweden

>teleports behind William the Bastard
>hehe, too slow frenchie!

>tfw no redpilled qt3.14 Danish husbando complete with Danish passport

Why live?

brb moving to Denmark

>The video shows the childrens' variously confused and tearful reactions, imploring politicians to “please, remember who you’re talking about".

>muh children
fucking communists with their emotionalizing horseshit

I want to believe

All I see here is a English intellectual, recreating renaissance classics in order to further understand them

This is true lad. To an extent, pure national European races are non-existent. European people's have been mixing between each other for thousands of years. And whether you like it or not, we all have like a thousandth/tenthousandth of non-white heritage in us.

I just did

An*

I too am an English intellectual

The worst thing is that these kids can do nothing about it. They will be raised in parallel societys and be as "integrated" as their parents are. Most of them will not find jobs or only low wage jobs. Send the parents back and stop immigration now. The multinational experiment failed.

>“It is the parliament’s belief that Danes should not be a minority in Danish neighbourhoods.”
BASED
A
S
E
D

One has to give the Devil his due, you are funny as hell.

FUCKING

A

fpbp

FUCKING BASED

Pretty accurate

Denmark NO!

Why, just why?

>“We are a professional marketing and advertising bureau, so with the use of music, tempo, editing, audio, were able to create a mood and tell a story on camera that is far more dramatic than what was experienced by the children, the crew or their parents,” they said.

Moshe how the fuck could you leave this sentence in the article? The goyim will know!

But seriously this kvetching is so fucking ridiculous. There are fennoswedes who have lived in Sweden for 100 years, in what - 5 generations, more? They're not /swedish/. Nor is the Swedish speaking minority in Finland considered Finnish.

Lefties keep doing this. They call people from vastly different cultures "new Europeans". We haven't integrated people who have lived here hundreds of years. Europe still has cultural divisions resulting from wars nobody can remember anymore.

We had new ethnic states split up just 20 years ago for fucks sake.

But no worries, stick a bunch of muslims in a ghetto and 2 generations they're indistinguishable from the locals, right?

BASED

>“We are a professional marketing and advertising bureau, so with the use of music, tempo, editing, audio, were able to create a mood and tell a story on camera that is far more dramatic than what was experienced by the children, the crew or their parents,” they said.

But remember this is the truth and not propaganda goy!

right!

I really hope this appeal to emotion garbage doesn't work anymore. Danes are the fucking number 1 priority in Denmark god damnit. Fuck these leaches.

Didn't they also just send a guy to prison for burning a quran?

Yeah everyone has had someone fuck the brown girl at one point in there family line.

Th e American Dream is often associated with immigration. For years, the dream of prosperity and freedom has driven immigrants to the United States. America is viewed as the land of opportunity and
immigrants from all over the world have settled in the U.S. with dreams of a fresh start and a new life.
By the 1900’s, the promise of the American Dream had begun to attract large numbers of immigrants looking for work in large cities.

With hard work and determination immigrants hoped to escape the class boundaries of their home countries.

>In response, a Copenhagen-based advertising firm – Gorilla Media – released an emotive three-minute video of second-generation children being told they aren’t Danish.
This is the founder of Gorilla Media.
markedsforing.dk/artikler/kampagner/ungt-bureau-bag-danskheds-film
Here's their site.
gorillamedia.dk/

>with the use of music, tempo, editing, audio, were able to create a mood and tell a story on camera that is far more dramatic than what was experienced by the children, the crew or their parents
Disgusting, but professional, horseshit.

pls be true

Gas yourself mongrel

Here, now don't save the thumbnail this time

Thank you sweet Jesus, that saved my day

Rassenverfolgung when?

Godspeed Denmark.
Denmark today, Sweden tomorrow!

>france

>lecturing on pure ethnicity

WEW, whatever you say, olive skin shiteyes

Danish-American here. I am proud

Never knew Danes were that based.

video isn't playing for some reason

Denmark has always been the most nationalistic country of the scandinavians.
We don't like immigration and muslims.

A witty comeback. These are the bants I aspire to.

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

God bless you, Son.

Please lynch these roaches

Based Danes! Now we wait for other Nordic countries, most notably, Sweden.

>bully children until they burst into treats
>record them crying
>blame the government for making them cry
Truly a propaganda masterpiece, nobody will see through this one.

Same, this website sucks

Nice plagiarism, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

here's the vid on jewtube

Denmark’s new anti-Islam, anti-immigration, anti-tax party

politico.eu/article/meet-denmarks-new-anti-islam-anti-immigration-anti-tax-party-nye-borgerlige-new-right-pernille-vermund/

have a (You)

The swede is right tho,fuck off burger

>Acordian

What? By that definition we are etnho nationalist.

Nye Borgerlige is a joke though, a single issue party made for an issue the government is already adressing, they have no political direction on most matters and most voters would be better off just voting Liberal Alliance.

Close your ports everyone
Viking raid parties in 30 minutes

Ethno-nationalism isn't good when your population promotes corruption and is effectivly slavic.

What's the problem with this?

The fact that organizations like the UN and EU don't consider the natives of Europe to be 'indigenous' is fucking ridiculous

What an asshole

>our politicians lack the courage to look our children in their eyes and tell them the news
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8WaKjddDs
Danish People's Party have been saying that for years, though.

>the questions themselves were dubbed in a separate studio the next day to enhance audio quality, as well as to add a dramatic tone to the interviews voice
How unbiased!
>the questions themselves were dubbed in a separate studio the next day to enhance audio quality, as well as to add a dramatic tone to the interviews voice>The video was created following the ethical guidelines provided by the Danish Journalist Union.
They have such journalistic integrity!
>We don't believe that a national identity is connected to race
Communists need to be deported.

I know that they're far from being in charge of direct political power, but they're at least honest people that will fight for their country. They also address crucial (((systemic failures))).

fuck off burger no one wants your disgusting irish, native american and nigger genes

BASED DENMARK

I STAND WITH YOU BROTHERS

And of course the response is a pull on the heartstrings because there is no actual argument against ethno-nationalism. When did politics become so feminine?

this is painful to watch they may become terrorists because of this

>t. Audi Anders

You have no ethnicity yet.

Best sign that they're crumbling, nothing left for them other than muh feels appeals.

Stay strong, danish dynamite!

Fuck Peter Schmeichel and fuck Danish people.

>muh pendlumlum

Proud to have Danish Heritage.
1/4 Danish Master Race Jensen-San here.

I don't understand. I'm not British and I also have a non-British girlfriend. If we have children, they won't be British, simple as that. Sure, we'll raise them according to British customs, but calling them British would make me feel like I'm tossing away a part of my own identity, as I'm sure my girlfriend would feel that she's tossing away her own identity.

And yet, most Brits I know would call them British. Isn't that, you know, kinda against the whole multiculti thing we've been told is an end in and of itself?

Do you pronounce it with a faggy hard j or a masterrace soft j?