Explain this shit

Explain this shit

permalink or proof plz

Fucking cute desu

WHY WON'T LITERALLY HITLER INVADE RUSSIA!!! THIS PROVES HE IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!

Trump is a board of love

lol what a silly cunt, he really needs to stop with the twitter shitposting.

I'll be honest I have no idea what was going on in his head when he tweeted this. Trump can be a weird dude sometimes.

4-D chess move.

>gets media attention for his event
>gets recognized and associated with a major world leader before finally announcing his run for President
>was at a time where the Russians where respected more and wasn't treated like the USSR again

With a single tweet he gave his event major media attention and in anticipation for his political run set the grounds of being a world player and associated himself with a nationalist leader.

Who cares.

I do.

That tweets like 4 years old

Trump would make a good shitposter

You and the other 7 billion people, My self and even the guy that says he doesn't care.

Now these are bantz I can get behind

Trump talks at about a 4th grade level because it's easier to understand and disseminate and spread the information he wants you to.

Trump follows a RAM strategy in his communication; Repeatability, Association, and Memorability.

The repeatability of the tweet is that it's gossip for him meeting Putin and basically lays down the point that he's friendly to Putin.

The association is him to Putin and world politics which is what he wants to convey as he primes for a 2016 run.

Memorability is how he uses the imagery of him meeting and being best friends with Putin at a glamorous event he's holding that conveys a relationship before Trump and a major world leader, but on terms that are on Trump's side as he questions whether he will be 'best friends' with Putin.

He communicates and achieves multiple points and transmission of a message in less than 140 characters, he's a master communicator whether it seems simpleton like or not.

Since Trump's a time traveler and knew they would start the Russia meme when he ran he decided to fuck with them and write that tweet

I love no agenda podcast too.

trump russia conspiracy = obama birther conspiracy

that's how dumb you look to us

Never heard of the podcast.

Link pls.

>look at this one tweet where Obama mentions Kenya, lets talk about it 24/7