HAPPENING

Obama DOJ covers up terrorist threat one week before 2016 election in order to deny possible campaign momentum for Donald Trump.

I know that the CIA thing is really bigger and more current, but this is huge too. It basically confirms all the fears we all have with the refugee crisis. The terror suspect was an iraqi refugee that entered the country under a false name.

Obama knew that if this story surfaced it would red pill everyone on the refugees so he kept it on the down low. Rather than serve his country, he chose to serve his own special interests.

How much do you want to bet he spoke about this information with Hillary and her campaign team before making this decision?

youtube.com/watch?v=XEFSCkCesu0

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/iraqi-insurgent-fighter-allegedly-lied-about-identity-got-through-extreme-vetting.html
vdare.com/posts/enemy-iraqi-soldier-admitted-as-refugee-spotlights-vetting-failures
youtu.be/xuhKM424u5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're quick in the draw user
Have a burger as reward

>that ending
>"yeah any sandnigger can come here based solely upon what they say. They don't have to produce ID or papers or anything we just sorta let em in to bomb us n sheeeit"
What the fuck is wrong with this country? Better yet the world? Holy fuck people are so god damn stupid.

What do you expect anyone to do with this information?
Let me give you the lowdown bogpill on what's going to happen with it: fucking nothing.
The news won't run it hard enough for anyone to pay attention and it'll be ignored by anyone who isn't infowars-tier.
If Trump does anything about it he'll get blocked.

I haven't seen any sources for this other than this video, unless it comes from the next part of the vault 7 leaks it's fake

Just wow. Democrats putting politics ahead of national security and politicizing the public's safety.

I hope for more revelations like this. And they'll be recorded and brought up every political season.

Post the source from the video

anti slide bump

Where is this burger redeemable at?

So now we're getting all the dirt on what these evil fucks have been upto for the past 8 years, where does Obongos adminstration rank in terms of widespread corruption? He has to be up there with the big hitters by now. That's one way to secure your legacy I suppose.

Why am I not surprised.

Bump

OY VEY

CHANGE PROTOCOL 39

>Mike Pish

So what's going to happen to Obama if he did influence the election through the department of justice in this case?

Nothing.

Trump is starting to fucking piss me off. He needs to fucking do something about all this bullshit.

Wonder if Racheal Maddow will allow this story to interupt her nightly hour long RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA talks.

This news is fake as fuck. Tried finding a source last night on fox and couldnt. Either post an actual source or fuck off

seems unlikely

bump

>what is wrong with this country
women and niggers in government

prove me wrong I dare you

>1024 x 518
dude what

The fact that he interfered in the arrest of this man and now we don't know where he is means that Obama aided and abetted a terrorist....our enemy. Looks like fucking treason to me, boys.

I'd save that pic if the fag didn't mention boba fett like a true redditor.

Five Guys

digits confirm redditor trash is trash

but nobody's perfect user, before you talk about the splinter in someone else's eye take the log out of your own

thats why we meme it until it cant be ignored

t. Refugee

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/iraqi-insurgent-fighter-allegedly-lied-about-identity-got-through-extreme-vetting.html

Can't wait till that fucking google is in jail.

A president will never be in jail, you can basically forget about it. Try fantasizing about something more realistic like japanese elf immortal nymphomaniacs moving in next door.

Nobody should be surprised by this.

I dunno trump might pull it off.

Nigger, images with text are the new printing press.

You can change the world with photoshop, you know. Make an image macro that's both clever and concise and slowly but surely you continue redpilling those on the fence, while making conflicted those still closer to the extremes.

That's the old timeline. In this one, we're draining the swamp and breaking all precedents.

>japanese elf immortal nymphomaniacs moving in next door.

I have arrived at the understanding of a safe space.

sorry, credit where it's due

THIS DOES NOT SLIDE

vdare.com/posts/enemy-iraqi-soldier-admitted-as-refugee-spotlights-vetting-failures

BUMP

And they'll just say it's another Pizzagate-tier conspiracy and the retarded fucking normalfags - the people you need to convince to get anything done - will call you a whacky conspiracy theorist for believing it.

bump nigga, Obama should be sweating...

Obama is treason personified.

See!!! intergers confirm facts nigguhs!!

Even Satan wants to see Obongo hang

American education

youtu.be/xuhKM424u5Q

It's ok national Fox also and they call out the fact that this stand down order might have been politically motivated to not damage Hillary. This is major on a few fronts. What is treason if not aiming and abetting our enemies?

1) Validates the President's stance that a ban on some countries is justified due to lack of ability to vet since this is an enemy combatant who fought against US forces and then entered the country under false papers through the refugee program.

2) Someone gave a treasonous order to halt the arrest of this enemy combatant for political reasons. They used their office to influence a Presidential election.

3) Due to not arresting this man, law enforcement has now lost track of him and we now have an enemy combatant running freely through the US. He was aided and abetted by Pbama Administraton officials, if not by Obama himself.

There has never been a week in politics in the US like this before. Sitting President having evidence and accusing a former President of spying on him. Wikileaks exposing that the CIA not only built parallel surveillance apparatus to rival NSA and did it with less oversight, also lost those tools to any and every bad actor. And now former administration may have aided and abetted a terrorist to influence an election. What's next, famalam? This fucking timeline.

i'm still waiting for this story to blow, this came out last night

obama has his iranian advisor living with him now

Bunp because fuck the shills

Nothing is happening, especially not with impotent president trumpster due fire

Newfag question here but when I open pics like this in a new window it is very blurry. I know theres a way to improve this but I cant remember. Thanks in advance for any help!

mobile?

What is this. If you stop watching CNN tell you how bad Trump is and how great democrats are.. that everything is beautiful? FUCK YOU, you better eggs plain yourself, nigga.

Oh shit, the CIA has hacked your device

>not with impotent president trumpster due fire

Are you having a stroke?
Do you smell burning toast?

zoom?

I'm not watching your shitty video, but the Obama admin tried to de-hype and sweep under the rug every instance of domestic terrorism.

Watch this one. 2 minutes from Fox. It's not just sweeping under the rug. The administration told authorities to stand down on arrest for political reasons and now suspect's location is unknown.

youtu.be/xuhKM424u5Q

Yes

Zoom only makes it blurry.

I remember someone saying something about how to copy the actual image and open it in a seperate window but cant remember exactly how to do it.